Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Behold The #72million Independence Anniversary Cake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold The #72million Independence Anniversary Cake (801 Views)

Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / Flashback: 2010 Independence Anniversary Cake Cost N75million / Jonathan Lied In Independence Anniversary Broadcast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The #72million Independence Anniversary Cake by murphyfada(m): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2010
How else should we start our independence celebration if not with a

#72million anniversary cake. Did you just say haaaaaaaaaaaa? It

shouldn't come as a surprise to must of us; afterall the senate and

house of rep memebers approved the over #85billion for this celebration

alone. When an average citizen can not afford to eat three square meal, when there is no water, good roads, electricity, education is in a sorry state, unemployment awaits graduates of tertiary institution, no security, nothing at all to show for being an independent state to the citizens. No wahala; God is sufficient for us, abi nao.

cake picture is here: www...com
Re: Behold The #72million Independence Anniversary Cake by Mobinga: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2010
shocked shocked shocked is dat THE cake?? cry
Re: Behold The #72million Independence Anniversary Cake by MaziUche0(m): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2010
All that money for one small cake? shocked
Re: Behold The #72million Independence Anniversary Cake by xterra2(m): 12:10am On Oct 02, 2010

What do you expect from this government ? but 72 mil for a cake cry cry cry cry
Useless GEJ Government

We celebrate 50 but do the maths from 419 41+ 9 = 50

Suck a fuc.kin small cake me and my friends could finish it in 2 hours or less cheesy cheesy
Re: Behold The #72million Independence Anniversary Cake by shotster50(m): 1:38am On Oct 02, 2010
This kind of puts things in perspective. Why wont someone try and bomb the indepndence day celebration when you have an irresponsible government. 72 million for a cake!!!! Only in Nigeria.
Re: Behold The #72million Independence Anniversary Cake by tpiah: 2:12am On Oct 02, 2010
that isnt the cake.

you got the picture from belle naija.

someone posted a photo of the cake earlier then took it down.

you people need to stop acting so ignorant all the time and i too know.

it's not like you yourselves can accomplish anything besides stealing money should you, God forbid, be in positions of importance.
Re: Behold The #72million Independence Anniversary Cake by shotster50(m): 2:30am On Oct 02, 2010
@ TPiah,

Let me get this straight, are you saying the amount they said they paid for it is totally justifiable?
Re: Behold The #72million Independence Anniversary Cake by tpiah: 4:09am On Oct 02, 2010
^^what i said is THAT IS NOT THE CAKE.

Stop being misled by the media.
Re: Behold The #72million Independence Anniversary Cake by Mobinga: 4:16am On Oct 02, 2010
tpiah:

that isnt the cake.

you got the picture from belle naija.

someone posted a photo of the cake earlier then took it down.

you people need to stop acting so ignorant all the time and i too know.

it's not like you yourselves can accomplish anything besides stealing money should you, God forbid, be in positions of importance.
Madam, What Is Your Problem? sad
Re: Behold The #72million Independence Anniversary Cake by shotster50(m): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2010
tpiah:

^^what i said is THAT IS NOT THE CAKE.

Stop being misled by the media.

But you do agree there was a 72 million cake . right

(1) (Reply)

Facebook: Ibb Blocked My Comments / I Hate This Country- Nigeria / Do Our Leaders Watch Documentaries Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.