Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Senator Ahmed Lawan Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ahmed Lawan Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (video) (18810 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment / Godswill Akpabio Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (Picture) / Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ahmed Lawan Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (video) by Goldenonyx: 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
This time 4 years ago, i was one of those who mocked Ahmed Lawan and Femi Gbaja for their embarrassing defeat at the National Assembly elections. Although I'm a Buharist to my grave, i clamoured for Saraki because i wanted the Legislative arm of government to be 100% independent, i wanted true separation of powers and most importantly i dint want Aso Rock to rubber stamp our Parliament.. SP Saraki upon being the automatic number 3 man in the country became power drunk and assumed the post of Sabboteur in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Saraki used his position to settle political and person scores with his former party and our president instead of priotizing the interest of Nigerians that clamoured for him.. How can a man boast of deliberating slashing the budget of Lagos - Ibadan expressway by 30 billion Naira so the South West (President Buhari strong hold) wont have any reason to celebrate the APC government.. With a huge sigh of relief, i hereby congratulate the new Sheriff in town - Distinguished Senator Ahmed Lawan on your exalted position of being the 3rd most powerful man in the country, may your regime bring peace & tranquillity to the hallowed chamber and the country at Large.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ahmed Lawan Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (video) by budaatum: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
360degreess:
Thank God...shame to the frustrated gullible pdp supporters..
Imagine! They wanted to do another saraki by imposing the party hopping Ndume.
Re: Senator Ahmed Lawan Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (video) by Oyindaberry(f): 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lagosfinder:
who is deputy
Ovie Omo-Agege
Re: Senator Ahmed Lawan Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (video) by ken6488(m): 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
Dannyset:
PDP and Wailing Wailers right now

undecided Iranu....

What are we wailing for.......

Can't you see all principal positions are given to the North....

Forget the dsp we wey dey give us Deltans...

Can't you see the north have hijacked the country structure
Re: Senator Ahmed Lawan Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (video) by erinalex: 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Does it mean anything Buhari sent to NASS will now be passed without objection?
Your Headache !

Hypocrisy Will kill u one day.

Tell me, when the Senate Objected anything brought forward, during Goodluck Jonathan era ?

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Senator Ahmed Lawan Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (video) by kalufelix(m): 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Viva Biafra! !
Re: Senator Ahmed Lawan Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (video) by raphaeladeyele: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ahmed Lawan Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (video) by Karufi: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Congratulations to Hon. Ahmed Lawal, may God lead you through

pdp right now!
Re: Senator Ahmed Lawan Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (video) by teebaxy(m): 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
kehinde1588:
Before NASS election, Igbos be like:

PDP will decide next senate president
APC prefered candidates will lose
Lawan and Gbaja are Tinubu boys

After election:

We(PDP) also supported Lawan to win
No excuse for Buhari to fail
NASS election will not add any value to you as an individual
All politicians are same.

Awon wereh.... They will cry tire today. grin grin

Tinubu their lord as always been a winner grin grin grin
And you his slave has always be a looser ... Seat tight and have a reflex of your life bro
Re: Senator Ahmed Lawan Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (video) by suremanpatriot: 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
He is a likable fellow. grin a little to left a little to right,thts equilibrum

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja / Floods On Agric-Ishawo Roads, Residents Cry To Lagos Government / APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.