Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). (64669 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (Picture) / Bombshell As Dapo Fafowora, Former Diplomat Exposed Ibrahim Gambari / See The New Look Of The Reconstruction And Upgrade of the Onikan Stadium - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Penguin2: 6:59am On May 30, 2023
At the conclusion of the last guber election in Ogun State, INEC announced that Dapo Abiodun won the election with over 300k votes. But ironically, images emerging from his swearing in ceremony showed the man waving at empty seats in the stadium that would leave wondering where are the over 300k people that voted for him.

When you contrast these images from Ogun to the images of Carnival-like inauguration ceremony that emerged from Abia, Kano, etc, you’d know the difference of someone enjoying the popular mandate of the people and someone who got himself back into office against the people’s wish.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by LagosEmir: 7:00am On May 30, 2023
Clearly he rigged his way to office like Tinubu did

Tinubu was sworn in yesterday and it was as if the country were in mourning mood . Everywhere quiet especially here in Lagos .

553 Likes 63 Shares

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Dpen11(f): 7:00am On May 30, 2023
Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Danisklif: 7:01am On May 30, 2023
He was Loved by his people in his first Inauguration, what could've got wrong

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by socialmediaman: 7:02am On May 30, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by vastolord4(m): 7:02am On May 30, 2023
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by inoki247: 7:04am On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:
Clearly he rigged his way to office like Tinubu did

Tinubu was sworn in yesterday and it was as if the country were in mourning mood . Everywhere quiet especially here in Lagos .

Same you that was in Abia enjoying Davido show at Alex Otti swear in yesterday same you dey Lagos....

You people and lie....

I just hope Tinubu matter no kill u..

202 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Bluntguy: 7:08am On May 30, 2023
inoki247:

Same you that was in Abia enjoying Davido show at Alex Otti swear in yesterday same you dey Lagos....

You people and lie....

If Abiodun matter no kee you why Tinubu matter go kee am?

179 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by LagosEmir: 7:09am On May 30, 2023
inoki247:

You people and lie....

Guy, ABIA to Owerri airport is just about an hour ride ... And Owerri to Lagos is just about 45minutes by air .

Guy, I know you've never seen the four walls of airport before and how fast traveling by air could be so I sey make I educate your ignorance.

242 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Nobody: 7:10am On May 30, 2023
inoki247:

You people and lie....

You suppose know princeoflagos, that's his other account. The guy is a chronic liar, and wailer! 🤮

Now that Tinubu has been sworn in, he had to abandon his man account so as not to look d,, mb!

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by renderme: 7:11am On May 30, 2023
Chai. Why go to stadium? He should have just put canopy in front of state house.
Not every state governor uses a stadium for handover.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by wunmi590(m): 7:11am On May 30, 2023

Very incompetent of a governor.

I won't even pity the people of ogun state that still went ahead to vote for him, despite his docile activities in the state...

I pray the stolen mandate can be retrieved from him...

29 Likes

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by sonature1: 7:12am On May 30, 2023
People want to be paid to attend political events.

19 Likes

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Niorte: 7:12am On May 30, 2023
Penguin2:
At the conclusion of the last guber election in Ogun State, INEC announced that Dapo Abiodun won the election with over 300k votes. But ironically, images emerging from his swearing in ceremony showed the man waving at empty seats in the stadium that would leave wondering where are the over 300k people that voted for him.

When you contrast these images from Ogun to the images of Carnival-like inauguration ceremony that emerged from Abia, Kano, etc, you’d know the difference of someone enjoying the popular mandate of the people and someone who got himself back into office against the people’s wish.

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

He is a second term Governor, so don't expect high turn up. The people have gone to Abuja.

If you were the one, will you pick state over federal?

11 Likes

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by wahahlawahala: 7:12am On May 30, 2023
Nawa
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by GeneralPula: 7:14am On May 30, 2023
A second time Governor..

Ain’t nothing much..

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Nobody: 7:15am On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:

Guy, ABIA to Owerri airport is just about an hour ride ... And Owerri to Lagos is just about 45minutes by air .

Guy, I know you've never seen the four walls of airport before and how fast traveling by air could be so I sey make I educate your ignorance.
Make lie no bend your mouth. If you went to those two occasion we here for don know because you for don post photos tire, like you did when you first flew in a plane!🤣

You were on here throughout yesterday spamming all threads like a bot, so explain how you take do am!
You mean inside there you dey comment, for plane you dey comment, on top bike you still dey comment, for Lagos traffic too? 🤔🤣

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by TreasureJunky: 7:18am On May 30, 2023
It clearly means that they voted themselves.
Just like yesterday that was swearing in, it was as if we're mourning, everywhere was quiet and dry..

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by RealGandalf: 7:19am On May 30, 2023
grin The people clearly are tired of him. He must be a very terrible person.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Aleem26(m): 7:21am On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:

Nawa ooo Aba and owerri
Owerri to lagos which one near each other pass how u go con use 45 mins to lagos and 1 hour to Aba…educate me please

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Goodlady(f): 7:22am On May 30, 2023
It can't be completely empty.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by renderme: 7:22am On May 30, 2023
wunmi590:

Very incompetent of a governor.

I won't even pity the people of ogun state that still went ahead to vote for him, despite his docile activities in the state...

I pray the stolen mandate can be retrieved from him...
He won by less than 50% margin. The difference with PDP wasn’t up to 100k votes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by LagosEmir: 7:22am On May 30, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Make lie no bend your mouth. If you went to those two occasion we here for don know because you for don post photos tire, like you did when you first flew in a plane!🤣

You were on here throughout yesterday spamming all threads like a bot, so explain how you take do am!
You mean inside there you dey comment, for plane you dey comment, on top bike you still dey comment, for Lagos traffic too? 🤔🤣

Helinues, good to see you on your alt account . I masterminded your ban from Nairaland space. Honestly bro, it feels good seeing you hiding under a sissy moniker to call me out 😂😂

I've reduced you to a sissy nigga
Helinues is a sissy nigga 😂😂

7 Likes

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by inoki247: 7:24am On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:

Lol continue to decive yourself was so special Abt flying u think everyone is as poor as you that want to brag with flying taking a flight is a means of transportation so rest...

So stop trying to lie to ursef we know say na Abia u dey live..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Creamypie(m): 7:24am On May 30, 2023
People no need go attend, cos they didn't vote him. They are all at home planning how to endure the suffering he will add in next 4 years to the ones that he inflicted since 4 years ago. Compare and contrast with abia inauguration yesterday. N.B ; it should be noted that Nigerians weren't happy, thus no celebration yesterday for bola tilimpoo. In fact fuel yesterday sold for #350

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by inoki247: 7:25am On May 30, 2023
Bluntguy:

If Abiodun matter no kee you why Tinubu matter go kee am?

Lol wetin concern me and Abiodun I don't live in Ogun state na Abiodun get problem he still brought Tinubu into the matter it shows Tinubu is giving him nightmare....

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Nobody: 7:27am On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:

Helinues, good to see you on your alt account . I masterminded your ban from Nairaland space. Honestly bro, it feels good seeing you hiding under a sissy moniker to call me out 😂😂

I've reduced you to a sissy nigga
Helinues is a sissy nigga 😂😂
Wetin you dey wail about na. I only said you should explain your logic here! 🤷‍♂️
Simple!

What about your useless predictions about Tinubu, wetin happen? 🤣

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by LagosEmir: 7:27am On May 30, 2023
inoki247:

Lol continue to decive yourself was so special Abt flying u think everyone is as poor as you that want to brag with flying taking a flight is a means of transportation so rest...

So stop trying to lie to ursef we know say na Abia u dey live..
I bumped into Peter Obi on my way to Owerri airport on may 29th

Just to show you prove

Cc wagwanbrethren

12 Likes

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Nobody: 7:29am On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:

Just to show you prove

Cc wagwanbrethren
Oya, show us proof of you in owerri and flying back to Lagos yesterday! 🤣
I'm waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by inoki247: 7:29am On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:

Just to show you prove

Cc wagwanbrethren

You can't even lie well was Obi at Alex Otti swear in for you to bumped into Obi....

Show something with timestamp and date....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by LagosEmir: 7:31am On May 30, 2023
inoki247:

You can't even lie well was Obi at Alex Otti swear in....

Show something with timestamp....

Your problem is understanding

I was right to say that you've never seen the four walls of airport before and you've just confirmed that because if you've truly been to Lagos before, You will know that this airport is Lagos airport MMA2

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O / Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.