Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,721 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President (39252 Views)

Ovie Omo Agege Wins Delta APC Guber Primary Election / Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President / Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by willyo(m): 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
Fineman87:

He also made Uhrobo proud when he led thugs into the hallowed senate chamber to snatch the mace abi. Smh.

Severally they've asked ur likes to prove if he's culpable of the crime Having to do with video or pictorial evidence yet u leverage on the Hullabaloo...

Sorry...

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by leokid866: 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
DonSageII:

Small group of people who controls the very facet of your being a nigerian?

pls.... deal with the fact that you have a failed system. All this positivity will take you nowhere.

Maybe, but all that negativity leads to cancer. I'll rather stay positive.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by Princeofasia: 2:29am On Jun 12, 2019
this guy is just popular because of his name/ nothing special

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by Princeofasia: 2:31am On Jun 12, 2019
Xander85:

And you got 12 likes for this cra’p!

Dude, Biafra scares the shi’t out of you or else you wouldn’t be thinking of the issue 24/7 and bringing it into any discussion whether it warrants it or not!

Now answer me you fool, just how will Biafra go about forcing ethnicities in your so called south-south to join them if by Gods grace they get their own country? Tell me!

Also, are you including Igbos in the so called south-south in your rant!?

You talk of the evils of forcing a people into a country; is your ‘one Nigeria’ doing any different!?
attack the message and not the messenger

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by Divine200: 10:05am On Jun 12, 2019
Pavarottii:

Who is we... My dear who knows u in ND?
Likewise you. Nobody knows you as well. So keep shut

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) / Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding / Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.