Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President (39251 Views)

Ovie Omo Agege Wins Delta APC Guber Primary Election / Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President / Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
Divine200:

Illiterate
Ode
Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by soundcodelady: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by Peacecore: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Thug Master General of the Federation has just got the backing of the BuhariApC cabal.....!

Mace Thief and DSP all rolled into one....!

Welcome to Next Devils.....!
wailer,have u shifted ur goal from"Northerners will show Tinubu shege to mace snatcher" Shame on u

2 Likes

Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by Ugosample(m): 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
mrchineke:

Piss off! na una no get future!

Shebi you dey abroad? En face your abroad na....abi wetin concern you for our "povertyHQ" matter.

Oga get lost!

why are you so pained with my comment?

it's funny
Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
Divine200:

Illiterate
So why the insult. Behave yourself
Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by piagetskinner(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
sad angry angry
Anti-Igbo Era starts ... We will never forget!

Where is Nlamidi Cownu sef

He’s in daura on an official assignment to milk cows for his president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by saintruky(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
yemaldo:

No mind them, same people voted for Ikpeazu again

D think weak me o

2 Likes

Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by TooMuchStuff: 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Peacecore:
wailer,have u shifted ur goal from"Northerners will show Tinubu shege to mace snatcher" Shame on u

Who be dis scallywag ...?
Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by Pavarottii(m): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
Divine200:

We don’t need you to recognize him. You are insignificant
Who is we... My dear who knows u in ND?
Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by Kennydoc(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
martineverest:
the south South Igbos have never aligned with Igbos.... I know of many aniomas and kwales that will rebuke me whenever I call them Igbos...the ikwerres even denied being originated from Ibo..they claim Benin origin

bayelsa is homogeneous ijawland,no alignment with Ibo...cross River and akwa ibom are on their own

Stop saying what you don't know. The Biafran war was fought by the defunct Eastern Region which consists of the present day South East, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Bayelsa States. Philip Effiong from the present day Akwa Ibom State was the Vice President of Biafra.

You have met some South South Igbos who don't align with South East Igbos, but it doesn't mean they all don't align. Onyeopobo here on Nairaland is a clear example of South South Igbo who connects with his Igbo brothers from the South East. There are many others from Delta State (Anioma) and Rivers State.
Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by martineverest(m): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
Kennydoc:

Stop saying what you don't know. The Biafran war was fought by the defunct Eastern Region which consists of the present day South East, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Bayelsa States. Philip Effiong from the present day Akwa Ibom State was the Vice President of Biafra.

You have met some South South Igbos who don't align with South East Igbos, but it doesn't mean they all don't align. Onyeopobo here on Nairaland is a clear example of South South Igbo who connects with his Igbo brothers from the South East. There are many others from Delta State (Anioma) and Rivers State.
keep consoling yourself....Biafra of 60s is different from that of millennium
Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by Nwadiuto247: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
Where are the Igbos that ALWAYS type SS/SE on NL? They said SS/SE are politically ONE...why are they not congratulating Omo-Agege? tongue

Why should we congratulate a mace thief? Check your brain.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by Xander85: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
Beninempire:
Biafra doesn't scare anybody but adding southern minorities in it will bring hate to you people.

Igbos can decide to go with their Biafra and nobody will care, igbos(5 south east states).

But including the minorities in it so that you can dominate them will cause war

And you got 12 likes for this cra’p!

Dude, Biafra scares the shi’t out of you or else you wouldn’t be thinking of the issue 24/7 and bringing it into any discussion whether it warrants it or not!

Now answer me you fool, just how will Biafra go about forcing ethnicities in your so called south-south to join them if by Gods grace they get their own country? Tell me!

Also, are you including Igbos in the so called south-south in your rant!?

You talk of the evils of forcing a people into a country; is your ‘one Nigeria’ doing any different!?

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by Divine200: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pavarottii:

Who is we... My dear who knows u in ND?
Keep shut and move on
Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by Prompto: 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
It’s finished for your household n lineage.

Pidginwhisper:
It's finished for this country. grin

[img]https://media1./images/54451401d52c0dd2fe9ee5752857d53c/tenor.gif?itemid=3579864[/img]
Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by Kennydoc(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
martineverest:
keep consoling yourself....Biafra of 60s is different from that of millennium

It's not a consolation. I'm trying to correct your wrong notion that there are no SS Igbos that agree with the Main stream Igbos.

Are you aware that both Imo and Rivers states have Egbema people, and they are basically the same clan divided into 2 states when the Eastern region was divided after the Civil War? They are in Ohaji/Egbema LGA in Imo State and Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA in Rivers State.

Talking about Biafra of the 60s and now, the truth is that the 5 South Eastern states are enough to form a country. The core Igbos have EVERYTHING we need to form a viable country. We have one of the best human capital in Africa. The present day Rwanda is just about the size of the South East, doesn't have crude oil and is landlocked, yet it is doing very well under a visionary leader, Paul Kagame.

Listen and listen well, Igbos don't need South South! Crude oil is getting worthless. In the next 20 years, probably only Africa and few Asian countries will still be buying crude oil in bulk. Crude oil may be selling less than $20 per barrel then. What would SS still be bragging with then? By the way, SE has crude oil in 3 out of its 5 states and enormous natural gas reserves.
Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by Prompto: 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
You have forgotten you are talking about a bigoted diehard lunatic n thief who do not mind dying to retain the power he castigate daily. Miscreant like Ekeremadu do not even deserve to be ordinary floor member talkless of dsp.

seunmsg:
Ekweremadu being an old timer should have known better than contesting against OvieOmo Agege. PDP just set him up for an embarrassing defeat. He has no business contesting this election after 12 years as DSP. Our politicians must learn to quit D stage when the ovation is loudest.
Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by MrMystrO(m): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
Cherrybae:
The election was rigged, I urge Ekwerenmadu to challenge this results at the court.

We are finished in this country as the Senate is now a rubber stamp.

Tufiakwa

Lol mumu

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by Pidginwhisper: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
Prompto:
It’s finished for your household n lineage.

Oooops! Your past,present and future placentas are tied up with this country country i guess. I weep for you and your household.
Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by mrchineke: 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ugosample:

why are you so pained with my comment?

it's funny

What's funny?
Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by richie240: 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
bettercreature:
South South people should learn from this, iPod is not your friend they are just after your oil and because of access to water
Anytime the map is on the table,make sure it’s cut into pieces don’t go with these power hungry people
#Fact!

plaetton:
Here we go again.
It pays to be a criminal in Nigeria.

To call Nigeria a Zoo is an insult to Zoo animals.
Nigeria is a wild beasts forest.

Once again , we see fools and criminals being handsomely rewarded while the true heroes are maligned and calumnied.
An upside down universe.
Nwanem, I thot ss/se are one? Why are u pained dt a fellow 'biaffran' wins at the ballot box? Is blood no longer thicker dn water?

3 Likes

Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by DonSageII: 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
leokid866:

Oga please we are not cursed but blessed. Remember the words of your mouth define you and your environment. Please let's stay blessed

Lol, with what they just did today? I don't think so.
Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by MrGerald(m): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
I guess the message is loud and clear to biafuro people that Nigerians don't give a fvck about your threats anymore, just look at the look on ekweremadus face.. Serious humiliation. grin
Wailers right now :
Everybody opening their brown smelly teeth talking anyhow, like life ends up there, are you better than them with your low life and dirty smelly dark skin? subhumans

2 Likes

Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by onyeopobo: 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
daroz:
I am happy for him.
Congratulations to all South Southerners.

Hmm congratulations to South Southerners?

...This is a country of tribes my friend, those "new political terms" don't matter when tribal injuries start to cut too deep. No matter how many times that word south south is thrown around it wouldnt mislead the common man in Ogoja, crossriver state into believing that he has any ancestral or cultural links with an Uhrobo man, it's just a political term. However congratulations to the Uhrobo people, even though we know these political positions never mean anything to the common man of whose tribe a leader is from - But atleast it's a been a good way by the ruling class to keep making everyone believe that the unity of the country mattered to them, which is obviously not happening now.

The way I see this now is that the 6 top government positions in the country based on names is split between two tribes, the Hausas and the Yoruba's. The yorubas have the VP slot, then took their own for Senate President and then another Yoruboid tribe in the SS as deputy SP. If you are looking the names on paper just 2 tribes are visible. I think it is a clear coded message by the Yoruba ruling class to anyone who's paying attention that the Yoruba's run the south.

A great achievement for whichever Yoruba guy was trying to prove a point, however a nail in the coffin for nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by plaetton: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
richie240:

Nwanem, I thot ss/se are one? Why are u pained dt a fellow 'biaffran' wins at the ballot box? Is blood no longer thicker dn water?
Nonsense.
Omo-agege committed a brazen criminal act in broad daylight, in front of 180m Nigerians and the entire world .
And now he is rewarded as the deputy Senate president, the same Senate that he desecrated. shocked
And here you are talking about SE/SS nonsense.

What is wrong with all of you ?
In any other country in the world, Omo-agege would be serving a long prison term.
If lawlessness is the norm in Nigeria, then let's be honest , especially people like you, and admit that Nigeria is indeed a wild beast forest pretending to be a nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by Built2last: 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
ntyce:

Cos your candidate lost?
Lol, how is Ekweremadu better than Agege?

How exactly does who wins affect my life. I am thousands of mile away from Nigeria having the best of my youthful life. I am concerned about Nigeria and her future. I asked a simple question and you politicised it.
Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by richie240: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
plaetton:

Nonsense.
Omo-agege committed a brazen criminal act in broad daylight, in front of 180m Nigerians and the entire world .
And now he is rewarded as the deputy Senate president, the same Senate that he desecrated. shocked
And here you are talking about SE/SS nonsense.

What is wrong with all of you ?
In any other country in the world, Omo-agege would be serving a long prison term.
If lawless is the norm in Nigeria, then let's be honest , especially people like you, and admit that Nigeria is indeed a wild beast forest pretending to be a nation.
Nwanem, I thot blood is thicker than water nah! U shd be happy dt ur biaffran brother wins at d ballot box. More over, no atikulator has d moral right to castigate agege.
#six-&-half-a-dozen!

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by internetpo(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
With APC ruling the country...The more things change the more they remain the same..
Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by leokid866: 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
DonSageII:

Lol, with what they just did today? I don't think so.

Tell me what do you think makes a country, it's landmass? It's laws? Or its people. For me it's the people. And I'll rather proclaim that I'm blessed than say I'm cursed because not all of my destiny is tied to a small group of people in aso rock.
Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
willyo:
Omo-Agege just made Urhobo proud...

Weldone...

He also made Uhrobo proud when he led thugs into the hallowed senate chamber to snatch the mace abi. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by mechanics(m): 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
Congrats for him, Ekweremadu should rest.
Re: Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President by DonSageII: 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
leokid866:

Tell me what do you think makes a country, it's landmass? It's laws? Or its people. For me it's the people. And I'll rather proclaim that I'm blessed than say I'm cursed because not all of my destiny is tied to a small group of people in aso rock.

Small group of people who controls the very facet of your being a nigerian?

pls.... deal with the fact that you have a failed system. All this positivity will take you nowhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Hosts Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Photos) / I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari / Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.