Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] (39944 Views)

Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) / Ahmed Lawan Sworn-In As Senate President With "79 Votes" [photos] / Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by Aboguede(m): 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
obailala:
Really dont know why I'm happy about the emergence of this man as DSP. grin

Because u are ofe'nmanu grin

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by Goldenonyx: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
This time 4 years ago, i was one of those who mocked Ahmed Lawan and Femi Gbaja for their embarrassing defeat at the National Assembly elections. Although I'm a Buharist to my grave, i clamoured for Saraki because i wanted the Legislative arm of government to be 100% independent, i wanted true separation of powers and most importantly i dint want Aso Rock to rubber stamp our Parliament.. SP Saraki upon being the automatic number 3 man in the country became power drunk and assumed the post of Sabboteur in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Saraki used his position to settle political and person scores with his former party and our president instead of priotizing the interest of Nigerians that clamoured for him.. How can a man boast of deliberating slashing the budget of Lagos - Ibadan expressway by 30 billion Naira so the South West (President Buhari strong hold) wont have any reason to celebrate the APC government.. With a huge sigh of relief, i hereby congratulate the new Sheriff in town - Distinguished Senator Ahmed Lawan on your exalted position of being the 3rd most powerful man in the country, may your regime bring peace & tranquillity to the hallowed chamber and the country at Large.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by crackhouse(m): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
Agege bread

3 Likes

Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by Monaco2(m): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
Beninempire:
Niger delta wadoo

True
Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by pat077: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
Steal a mace and become DSP

3 Likes

Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by Mahsums: 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Today issa hard day for wailers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by obailala(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
Aboguede:

Because u are ofe'nmanu grin
Senselessness!

Ovie Ovarisi Omo-Agege is an urhobo man from Delta state and Obailala is not from the SW. So next time, try and treat ignorance small before making inline contributions.

4 Likes

Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by ImpregnaTor(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
what is wrong with this nairaland!!

even though am commenting something that's not tribalistic nor racist, they keep telling me crap.

impregnator is disgusted!!
Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by Brymo4all(m): 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
CONGRATULATIONS OMO AGEGE
Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by Aboguede(m): 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
obailala:
Senselessness!

Ovie Ovarisi Omo-Agege is an urhobo man from Delta state and Obailala is not from the SW. So next time, try and treat ignorance small before making inline contributions.

What is the difference between urhobo and afanja?

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by nonxo007(m): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
etrouble:

Any PDP miscreant that messes up will thrown out of the Assembly by our no-nonsense DSP Omo-Agege.
What is your definition of no-nonsense ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by obailala(m): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
Aboguede:

What is the difference between urhobo and afanja?
See this village champion wey never comot village trying to contribute nonsense to national discourse.

2 Likes

Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by ufuosman(m): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
Congratulations oniovo
Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by Realist2: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
This is very sweet cheesy grin

No!. Wailing is sweeter, over here we wail for fun.
This time around Buhari will not blame anything for not delivering, our budget implementation will now commerce by January. We are here observing.
Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by uunwanaobong3: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
IN AFRICA, WE CELEBRATE HIPOCRISY, EVIL AND FAILURE.... AND WHEN ALL THESE EVILS TURN AROUND TO HUNT US... guess what? WE BLAME THE WHITE MEN
Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by bluefilm: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
Choi

So upon all my diehard support for APC, still nothing for us?

Wetin we no go see for this obodo naijiria

I don die.

In short buhari, give us biafla now.

I no do again.

Biafla or nothing.

Hahahaha
Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by ken6488(m): 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
Realist2:
Mace snatching has officially commerced. It goes around, it come back around, that's what make karma a bitch.

Love that your pic
Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by TechWows: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
odinga1of:

Congrats to our Urhobo Man
Yes o!
Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by Peacecore: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
Realist2:
Mace snatching has officially commerced. It goes around, it come back around, that's what make karma a bitch.
sorry o. I thought PDP would teach APC politics.

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by raphaeladeyele: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by bluefilm: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
cheesy cheesy congrats SS/SE cheesy cheesy

Yeeboos who campaigned vigorously for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, a known criminal, are now complaining about Omo-Agege. The hypocrisy of these people is beyond legendary. grin grin grin grin

No mind dem.

Na dem go taya.

Useless and nonsense atikulooters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by Dre555: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
Delta State is very proud of you. Our finest

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by Divine200: 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
Congratulations Obarisi ovie omo-agege.... we Urhobos are proud of you.
Congratulations SS
Congratulations Niger-delta
A victory well deserve
Cheers!!!

3 Likes

Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
OUR MACE IS SAFE UNDER OMO AGEGE AND LAWAN, NO MORE ROOM TO NONSENSE. WAILERS ARE IN CIFIA PAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by babsdeen(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
We are about to witness a new dawn of progress in Nigerias's development

2 Likes

Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by Afamed: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
Peacecore:
sorry o. I thought PDP would teach APC politics.
Kindly ignore them , their wailings didn't start today
Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by NSK4U(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
Omo agege d mace snatcher!!!!
now it's clear APC partook in d snatching of d mace in a bid to get at Saraki
let them snatch Nigeria diz time.......
Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by dabiriy(m): 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
Congrats to Age bread

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by NSK4U(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
Goldenonyx:
This time 4 years ago, i was one of those who mocked Ahmed Lawan and Femi Gbaja for their embarrassing defeat at the National Assembly elections. Although I'm a Buharist to my grave, i clamoured for Saraki because i wanted the Legislative arm of government to be 100% independent, i wanted true separation of powers and most importantly i dint want Aso Rock to rubber stamp our Parliament.. SP Saraki upon being the automatic number 3 man in the country became power drunk and assumed the post of Sabboteur in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Saraki used his position to settle political and person scores with his former party and our president instead of priotizing the interest of Nigerians that clamoured for him.. How can a man boast of deliberating slashing the budget of Lagos - Ibadan expressway by 30 billion Naira so the South West (President Buhari strong hold) wont have any reason to celebrate the APC government.. With a huge sigh of relief, i hereby congratulate the new Sheriff in town - Distinguished Senator Ahmed Lawan on your exalted position of being the 3rd most powerful man in the country, may your regime bring peace & tranquillity to the hallowed chamber and the country at Large.

sometimes people join multitudes to make allegations without proof just to follow d crowd. plz can u tell us, how saraki personally slashed d budget? was it not APC that had d highest members in d floor and could have refused him if it wasn't d party's plan or did he use magic on all the APC senators? just explain how he did it for us to learn, thank u.
Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by Tchange1(m): 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
Is this not the same Omo Agege that ran away with the maze? how comes

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] by Sufisunni: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
Omo agege all the way. We are solidly behind you sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices / Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities / Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.