Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,445 members, 7,954,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:34 AM

APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) (34625 Views)

Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) / Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by frowland(m): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
dreu2fine:

Wat are u seeing

He is seeing stars
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by vik110(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
Cant dis old asses allow young vibrant intelligent youths to try out leadership my problem with dis old men is dat dey sin motion dis people are too greedy tufiakwa
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by frowland(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
gulfer:
And so another cycle of wastefulness and profligacy starts angry angry angry angry angry angry

You just realised this now after 20 years?
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by rusher14: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
Westsida:

Naso. Meanwhile, we have cold beers ready for them.

Give me that green bottle on the right.
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by excomarow(m): 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
D
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by Billionaire09: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
kehinde1588:
Congrats Lawan!

If Lawan had lost, the attack on Tinubu and Oshiomole would have been worst. The two deserve some accolades.

Tinubu the master planner. The oga patapata of all politicians in Nigeria and Africa. Jagaban of our era. The father of all Fulani members grin grin grin.. Baba awon okoros

Oshiomole the stubborn and wicked Lion. The oppressor of PDP. Now in Oshiomole voice, "PDP can go and die"

Fixed.

Sorry for you Dundee.

Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by edibobo: 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lawan did not have a contender in the office of a senate president
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by ChyChy17: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Rotentina:

They should monitor this guy closely to prevent him on committing suicide.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by godox2(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
Centcanada:
I hate APC with passion. I pity people who are not seeing what am seeing.
Thank God, APC can be acronym of any thing depends on what you mean.
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by Omoboricash(m): 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
kehinde1588:
Congrats Lawan!

If Lawan had lost, the attack on Tinubu and Oshiomole would have been worst. The two deserve some accolades.

Tinubu the master planner. The oga patapata of all politicians in Nigeria and Africa. Jagaban of our era. The father of all IPOB members grin grin grin.. Baba awon okoros

Oshiomole the stubborn and wicked Lion. The oppressor of PDP. Now in Oshiomole voice, "PDP can go and die"

Let's gather here to mock PDP and their supporters
No need to mock pdp, they are just dump where they belong. Never again in this country for pdp to rule us. For 16 years of ruling no power, no road, no Railway line, no infrastructure, the only thing they good at is sharing of common wealth. Where is ObJ and fake pastors that predicted doom for themselves not Nigeria. Nigeria shall be great again Insha Allah, and in the name of Jesus
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by kayusely70(m): 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
kehinde1588:
Congrats Lawan!

Tinubu the master planner. The oga patapata of all politicians in Nigeria and Africa. Jagaban of our era. The father of all IPOB members grin grin grin.. Baba awon okoros

Let's gather here to mock PDP and their supporters
Im with you all the way, shame on the detractors.
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by Goldenonyx: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
This time 4 years ago, i was one of those who mocked Ahmed Lawan and Femi Gbaja for their embarrassing defeat at the National Assembly elections. Although I'm a Buharist to my grave, i clamoured for Saraki because i wanted the Legislative arm of government to be 100% independent, i wanted true separation of powers and most importantly i dint want Aso Rock to rubber stamp our Parliament.. SP Saraki upon being the automatic number 3 man in the country became power drunk and assumed the post of Sabboteur in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Saraki used his position to settle political and person scores with his former party and our president instead of priotizing the interest of Nigerians that clamoured for him.. How can a man boast of deliberating slashing the budget of Lagos - Ibadan expressway by 30 billion Naira so the South West (President Buhari strong hold) wont have any reason to celebrate the APC government.. With a huge sigh of relief, i hereby congratulate the new Sheriff in town - Distinguished Senator Ahmed Lawan on your exalted position of being the 3rd most powerful man in the country, may your regime bring peace & tranquillity to the hallowed chamber and the country at Large.

1 Like

Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by Omoboricash(m): 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Eteka1:
Democracy in action.
Democracy insinuating danger according to pdp publicity secretary. Pls where is uche secondus ?
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by vineyardfarms: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=CollinsWeGlobe post=79227638]APC, PDP Governors, others congratulate Ahmed Lawan on his victory as the Senate President

Source: https://mandynews.com/apc-pdp-governors-others-congratulate-ahmed-lawan-on-his-victory-photos/[ PRESIDENT NORTH, SECURITY OFFICERS NORTH. KEY OFFICERS NORTH. SPEAKER NORTH. JUDICIARY NORTH. NNPC NORTH -WHAT MORE?
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by Bizibi(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
Omoboricash:

No need to mock pdp, they are just dump where they belong. Never again in this country for pdp to rule us. For 16 years of ruling no power, no road, no Railway line, no infrastructure, the only thing they good at is sharing of common wealth. Where is ObJ and fake pastors that predicted doom for themselves not Nigeria. Nigeria shall be great again Insha Allah, and in the name of Jesus
shall be great under a complete dunce.....one of the reasons why I don't visit this forum.
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by bjnice(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
Centcanada:

When a man tell you he is seeing something just know his shadow is reflecting in his sight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by Atom007(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=Centcanada post=79228762]I hate APC with passion. I pity people who are not seeing what am seeing.[/quote

Shut up there
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by spyg1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
Centcanada:
is not everybody that can see what wizards sees in the night
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by Bizibi(m): 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
Those senators that has been there for a decade must not come back in 2023.
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by wakes: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
good
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by BlazeAttai(m): 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
Centcanada:
who you help ??
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by Reelmii: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
Centcanada:
seeing is in the eyes of the seer

continue to see wat u are seeing
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by sammyj: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
angry wink cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Centcanada:
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by uunwanaobong3: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
IN AFRICA, WE CELEBRATE HIPOCRICY, EVIL AND FAILURE,.,.. AND WHEN ALL THESE EVIL TURN AROUND TO HUNT US, WE BLAME THE WHITE
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
Centcanada:
Keep hating till you die.
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by luluosas(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
What are you seeing from Canada boy?
Centcanada:
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by BlazeAttai(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
Congratulations to Armed Lawan as the new-elected Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and His Deputy, Ovi Amor Agege.
I pray for their victory to be a blessing to our dear Nation.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by desiredhome: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
Centcanada:
Stop hating, no one sees in the dark
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by Ijaya123: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
Centcanada:

I hope suicide isn't what you're seeing in your horizon
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by Majid1990(m): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
Centcanada:
wat are u seeing biko?
Re: APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) by Omoboricash(m): 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bizibi:
shall be great under a complete dunce.....one of the reasons why I don't visit this forum.
You can use your mouth to prophesies what u want. To Me I shall be great again . I shall move forward. U can remain and be stagnant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders / Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) / El-Rufai: Only Buni Knows Why Fani-Kayode Was Allowed Into APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.