Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President (5158 Views)

Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by gunuvi(m): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:

hahahahahaha..I can only exchange u for Bobo drinks and cheese balls..

nothing else, not even coins.
Hahahaha but you talk say Jesus remains at the centre of your soul and you dey kill person like this
Abeg he is sorry, forgive am grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by firstjoe(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:

I know of the Sarakis, remind me of your family's name.
Then we'll get the literal meaning of nobody.
Jexux! !
Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by united2020: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
Please Make your comments Brief and Straight to the Point. We have a lot of comments to read, make the burden less stressful for us THANK YOU.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by gotnel: 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
Saraki is an example of a man that accept his faith and composed himself in the face of defeat.
Come back in future with more humble mind and you shall do greater exploit
Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by eddyghali(m): 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:
I know of the Sarakis, remind me of your family's name. Then we'll get the literal meaning of nobody.
sister, you served this drink rather too cold. ur harshness no get part two.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by simplebb: 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:

I know of the Sarakis, remind me of your family's name.
Then we'll get the literal meaning of nobody.

You have finished that dude totally...

But why? U didn't even let him land at all.

In Mortal Combat, this is babality.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by amaben2020(m): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=yarimo post=79228604]

You are not worthy of becoming Saraki's houseboy talk more PA, you are a pained soul, see pics below of you

Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by oyatz(m): 7:09am On Jun 12, 2019
The faiths of Nigerians are
Christianity,

Islam,

And

ATR.

Next time, write FATE in this context.

IITTA50:
When the judiciary and the legislature is a dog to the executive, imagine what will be the faith of the country. Project of #1m will be approved at #50m. LOOTING is LOOMING

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: Federal Government Declares Dr Obinna Uzoh And Three Others Wanted / Breaking: Tinubu Is A Disgrace To Africa - Chatham Media Rep / Stun Guns For Our Police Instead Of Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.