Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Ethiopian Woman Sits For Her Exam Just 30 Minutes After Giving Birth (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ethiopian Woman Sits For Her Exam Just 30 Minutes After Giving Birth (Photo) (36368 Views)

How To Prepare For JAMB Exam Just Few Weeks To The Exam Date / Please How Do I Make Payment For My IELTS Exam Just Registered For? / 21 Years Old Single Mother Writes Her Exam Alongside Her Baby (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ethiopian Woman Sits For Her Exam Just 30 Minutes After Giving Birth (Photo) by delishpot: 10:53am On Jun 15, 2019
obinnawhyte:

Only a man can produce seed whether implanted by syringe or whatever is not the issue. Don't forget it's not a must the woman must carry the seed in her womb for there's also an option to that. Natural and Artificial are never the same , God's in his wisdom made it in a way both father and mother should have a role in child bearing.

And only a woman can produce the egg so what are we arguing over? The egg is as important as your sperm. If there is no egg, 1 million sperm in the woman will produce nothing. None is more important when it comes to sperm and eggs. If one fails the pregnancy fails.
On the other hand, It is a must that the woman carry the seed in her womb. Give me a link to that your option that is being used at the moment in favour of the natural womb.

If you claim God made it a way no one argues with you but don't tell me that having sex and ejaculating the sperm is more tasking or more important than carrying the pregnancy, living your life on the edge so that the baby is not harmed while in the womb, denying your body a lot of things. Coping with sickness, minding what treatment you receive while sick during pregnancy and finally pushing forth a healthy baby. Let's give honour to whom it is due and thank God for the strength mothers are given to sail through childbearing. Sperm donors can put down sperm for free sef and will not see it as anything. Na who go carry the bele get work to do.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students / Come Study Any Degree Program In France- French Embassy Tells Nigerians / LASU Replies Critic Of Its LASU Bread Bakery (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.