Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] (28236 Views)

Sani Bello, Aregbesola Others Shine At Big 10 Democracy Heroes Award Africa / Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Amaechi, Aregbesola, Others Named In Buhari’s Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] by jamace(m): 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
Very Funny. Thieves assembled to discuss how to arrest other thieves not in their party. grin
Re: Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] by judgementyard(m): 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
writefreely:
My young foolish brother preparing for his academy interview was just asked who won the 2015 epl and he said "Messi" shocked Who is going to help me tell him that he's going to fail grin
tell him nicely!

Re: Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] by chriskosherbal(m): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
obembet:
Supposing Nigeria system is working well.. They should detain them without wasting time.. But... This nation is gone.

If you are waiting for Nigeria to be okay before u start taking step about your life... U re a living dead
u r so right babe ..

Something tells me you are a WINNER

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] by onward4life(m): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
My Edo State keeps electing Wugly fifo

That's racism My Edo Ppo that's racist!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] by olumalcolm(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
auditor0471:
Just Look at the face of those who are championing the anti corruption whatever and you can see why this nation is so messed up. One passionate desire is to do everything possible for my kid to one day leave this country and have a better life that i wasn't so privilege to have because the system is so screwed.
My broda hw do u knw d country wont be screwed up b4 u hv ur children"if you dnt hv yet" pls just leave now and give birth to ur children in a more conducive and enabling environment. Them don dey screw dis country up already and very soon, e fit lock and neva reopen again.
Re: Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] by ThatFairGuy: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ogbeni Aregbesola my MAIN man... Man of valour.... One of the few Politician with zero tolerance to corruption...
My role model

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] by 4gunners(m): 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
Aregbe, the swindler of Osun State. This country is a joke ...
Re: Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] by 4gunners(m): 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
Ogbeni Aregbesola my MAIN man... Man of valour.... One of the few Politician with zero tolerance to corruption...
My role model
Aregbe!!! Champion of anti-corruption crusade. This country is a joke.
Re: Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] by Onitolo5: 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Qualified thieves

Re: Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] by shegie(m): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
At least (government) still mush far better than Jonathan government
BIGGIE121:
The legit theives of nigeria , i shake yansh for una , we are gradually moving to the next level after 4 wasted years change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] by balonaija(f): 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
hm
Re: Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] by KoeChz(m): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
etrouble:

You mean it should have been James Ibori and Lucky Igbinedion? Two ex-convicts jailed for corruption and stealing.

Buhari, Tinubu, Aregberascal, Bisi Akande have all not been jailed for corruption.
because they have not been convicted doesn't mean they are not guilty. In a working system they should be serving jail term.
Re: Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] by KoeChz(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
My role model
zombi spotted. ask him where is the contributed pension of 2015 till date retirees in osun state, the 34 months half salaries of the state workers with in the same time frame , the bail out funds and trenches of the Paris bond... Make I stop there , make them no dey talk say I dry expose their master
Re: Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] by kibraaminase(m): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
3wise men
Re: Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] by owila4luv(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
ABOVE THE LAW CRIMINALS!
Re: Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] by israelmao(m): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
Tinubu will have a different date from this with EFCC in the nearest future.
Re: Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
Government Licensed Thieves
Re: Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] by ThatFairGuy: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
And who told you the contributed pensions was not payed to pensioners in 2015 where AVERAGE amount given to pensioners then was 5million. AVERAGE..... Were you told pensioners didn't receive their pensions till date? Was the bail out funds/ Paris funds reserve not used has enquired by FG to be used.? Those tranches of bail out funds was chaired for distribution by ADEKOMI(labour leader) and OYETOLA (who was then the SSG)..... So, it's obvious you don't know what is going on in Osun governance and your hatred towards Aregbesola charged you in making these fallacies against him....
Take note, even PDP has NEVER accused Aregbesola of Corruption, what people levelled against him is OVER DO of projects which led the State to the level of being unable to pay WORKERS SALARY. (there's also reason for that if you want to learn)... Aregbosola is an unsong hero.... He's the only Governor that pays workers 13month salaries till 2014..
KoeChz:
zombi spotted. ask him where is the contributed pension of 2015 till date retirees in osun state, the 34 months half salaries of the state workers with in the same time frame , the bail out funds and trenches of the Paris bond... Make I stop there , make them no dey talk say I dry expose their master

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] by ThatFairGuy: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
Do you have any Corruption case(s) against him? Table it PLEASE
[Quote author=4gunners post=79232997] Aregbe!!! Champion of anti-corruption crusade. This country is a joke. [/quote]
Re: Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] by Emmannn101(m): 12:30am On Jun 12, 2019
Why was Tinubu( the bullion vans man) invited?
Re: Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] by Sambaby7640: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
obembet:
Supposing Nigeria system is working well.. They should detain them without wasting time.. But... This nation is gone.

If you are waiting for Nigeria to be okay before u start taking step about your life... U re a living dead
Hey you based in Lag? Can i PM you?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] by KoeChz(m): 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
And who told you the contributed pensions was not payed to pensioners in 2015 where AVERAGE amount given to pensioners then was 5million. AVERAGE..... Were you told pensioners didn't receive their pensions till date? Was the bail out funds/ Paris funds reserve not used has enquired by FG to be used.? Those tranches of bail out funds was chaired for distribution by ADEKOMI(labour leader) and OYETOLA (who was then the SSG)..... So, it's obvious you don't know what is going on in Osun governance and your hatred towards Aregbesola charged you in making these fallacies against him....
Take note, even PDP has NEVER accused Aregbesola of Corruption, what people levelled against him is OVER DO of projects which led the State to the level of being unable to pay WORKERS SALARY. (there's also reason for that if you want to learn)... Aregbosola is an unsong hero.... He's the only Governor that pays workers 13month salaries till 2014..
Lola. My mom is a government worker and my dad retired as a principal in 2015, so I know what am talking abt
Re: Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] by ThatFairGuy: 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2019
Likewise mine. You don't
KoeChz:
Lola. My mom is a government worker and my dad retired as a principal in 2015, so I know what am talking abt

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu / Terror Sponsors Behind Air Crash That Killed Ibrahim Attahiru - Ali-Keffi / Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.