Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn (51303 Views)

Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu / Dino Melaye Thanks Atiku Abubakar Calls Him President In Waiting / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Updating9JA: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWSUO2Rkb4Y

Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn - Bola Tinubu

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7158466/tinubu-without-me-buhari-lost

51 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by TallerKola: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Weak6Exers: 7:33am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul. Again, jagaban till eternity

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by BowlingTall: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon is the answer.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by galaxy2020(m): 7:40am On Jun 03, 2022
So, you alone can make someone President?

633 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by thesicilian: 7:42am On Jun 03, 2022
He's still a serial loser even as a president.

460 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 03, 2022
Absolutely. I love Tinubu over and over again. If not that Buhari is an ungrateful person, we all saw how Tinubu backed him up that year. Buhari owe him lots and lots of supports. Tinubu isn’t seeking approval from Buhari, he just needs his support one way or the other to show signs of being grateful, but maybe the political chess Tinubu tried to play isn’t going to work out as expected by him. He needs someone from the very top to give support. He might have to start all over again from the grassroots, and show to the world that he’s the Jagaban. He might not be that powerful anymore, cos 8 years is a long year that Buhari have wasted. But I’m pretty sure Tinubu might decide to show Nigerians and the World who he really is, or He might just decide to backdown.

If Buhari have forgotten what happened in 2015, how Tinubu showed him max support, He should be reminded. Buhari gained Yoruba peoples’ vote cos of Tinubu.

What it means by grateful is you being helped by someone and you wholeheartedly go back to say “Thank you”.

I wouldn’t blame Buhari though, drugs he must have been given from his often visits to doctors in the UK might have cleansed part of his memories. Making people to see him as heartless. He might have lost memories.

Why would the president of a country go to another country to seek medical attention ? . You shouldn’t forget that he will be put to sleep before operation begins. And the doctors have full access to all parts of his body as soon as he’s asleep. (A whole president of a country in the hands of another country’s doctors).

Don’t forget that these countries are medically advanced. They can inject you, and you’ll react to whatever they inject you with. They can choose to inject you to lose memories, to fall asleep, to die slowly, etc.

They might even place a tracker on Buhari (president of the country) and 200million Nigerians wouldn’t know.

They might even decide to rule us via Buhari. How about that. .

I wouldn’t blame Buhari, Tinubu should just focus and move on with his Presidential campaign cos Buhari is long gone and he might not be able to regain his senses.

As Humans, we all expect to get the same energy from people we helped when we also need help.

This life is a lesson.

97 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by NoahHadNoArk: 7:43am On Jun 03, 2022
Your turn to be a serial looser?

Well done chap grin

377 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by islandsscotch8: 7:46am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju , on your mandate till infinity. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

374 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu is a fraustrated politician and a desperate emperor.

470 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Buckeyemedia1: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2022
thesicilian:
He's still a serial loser even as a president.
What of your papa?

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by stainedanisus1: 8:07am On Jun 03, 2022
Baba Tinubu , on your mandate we stand. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

377 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by KoronaKola: 8:32am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu You got our support come rain come sunshine

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by adioolayi(m): 8:45am On Jun 03, 2022
Serial loser FACT...!!!

You made him President That's debatable..

If you have said you are part of those that made him President...It would have been a FACT too. angry sad angry

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Winningbot: 8:45am On Jun 03, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by ATEAMS: 8:45am On Jun 03, 2022
LoL
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Honourable1901(m): 8:45am On Jun 03, 2022
This baba is too arrogant and proud ..and that's the beginning of his downfall..you no be God ,even if God has used you as a destiny helper undecided,all this talk talk and threat no necessary.

Nigeria president isn't a compensation platform

425 Likes 66 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by fredoooooo: 8:45am On Jun 03, 2022
Where's the lie ? The South East hate Ashiwaju today just for that fact ..

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Kyase(m): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2022
grin
What happed to Atiku and ribadu that contested with your help?
Rubbish

Ladies and gentlemen, here you have it, Tinubu can never be president, las las na poison e go take, 90 yeawr baba claiming 70 grin

431 Likes 108 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by kambili999(f): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2022
Lol. This is very hilarious. This man needs to rest really. What does he mean by its his turn

No one has any right to impose himself as president of a nation. That's why there is election.

Telling us it's his turn like they did backyard ballot. Mtchewwwww

428 Likes 103 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by iCauseTrouble: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2022
Peter Obi won my loyalty the day he said ,AM NOT PROMISING TO FIX ELECTRICITY IN 6months but at least we can increase what we generate,that’s some level of sincerity not those telling us that they will fix power and crush boko haram in 6 months

215 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Kingcalls: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2022
This one is releasing the modern book of lamentations... E b like say this one don forget hausa fulani... the whip wey dem take ta ta ta Awolowo and Abiola go soon land ur back... better carry ur biggest L in peace

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by 9aiboard: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2022
Lol.. What a news..Sir we are talking about plans to help this country not your personal strife

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by IbileIfe: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu Don vex o!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Tvoice: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2022
Oga shut up abeg , oya since na u make every body to be sombodi, Kom make ur self president na ,na so u go edo state go talk trash , Una lose wotowoto, u don dey run ur proud mouth again abi ?

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Austriaopen(m): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2022
grin

After watching the video,i just immediately pity the Ogun State gov. See the language Tinubu used to describe him 'kini e ti o joko sehin mi yii'. This is too insultive and degrading.

Like the Lady said,The handlers or advisers are really bad at that. Even Obj then who was installing his men via ringing of election was not outburst about it.

Pride goes before a fall. It is evident Tinubu will fall and his fall will really be great.

Austriaopen has spoken!

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by southsouthking(m): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2022
So you have finally agreed that you were the one who brought this disaster to us.

New Nigeria is possible if only we can all come out get our PVC ready and well verified.

We have one prudent man who's not ready to follow business as usual politics of Nigeria, but have Nigerian interest at heart.

Father, Mother, Youths, vote for PETER OBI for a better Nigeria.

#PeterObi4President #TakeBackNaija

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by WibusJaga: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2022

This desperation/entitlement mentality has gotten out of hand & is tending towards psychosis.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by Mstick: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu for president of OLD PEOPLE HOME IN THE UK!!!!

kiss

65 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

President Buhari Fixes Roads In Goodluck Jonathan's Hometown (Photos) / Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.