Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) (15248 Views)

Ganduje, Oshiomhole Meet Shekarau (More Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Beijing, China (More Photos) / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) by Martins6545: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
farem:

Chai, see painmentsness!

Next time don't mention me because I didn't mention

I pity you all living in that sh*thole and governed by this old fools

Make una nor voice out...suffering and smiling people

*spits*

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) by adams345(m): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
see them after dem will go after yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
See them.. assuming i be terrorist na this kind place dey sweet to bomb reach ground

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) by 77up(m): 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
Martins6545:
Useless people, keep fooling yourselves

Gathering of greedy b@stards

*spits*
painment at it peak grin
Re: More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) by 77up(m): 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
Martins6545:
Useless people, keep fooling yourselves

Gathering of greedy b@stards

*spits*
painment at it peak grin

What a bad day for wailers grin

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) by Gforce2019: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Imagine thief-nubu is proudly sitting comfortably at an EFCC summit.....haba!!!!

I believe your governor is a Saint who hasn't stolen from public treasury
Re: More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) by Martins6545: 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
77up:
painment at it peak grin

What a bad day for wailers grin

You are a big fool to even think i am one those people

I bet your miserable life has never traveled out of that sh*thole, so you reason and judge base on your hunger and frustration

Travel and see what a summit is all about

Mumu

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) by dododawa1: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
That man always at Buhari front & back,wat is portfolio self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) by 77up(m): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
Martins6545:

You are a big fool to even think i am one those people

I bet your miserable life has never traveled out of that sh*thole, so you reason and judge base on your hunger and frustration

Travel and see what a summit is all about

Mumu
avoid lagoon area and sniper this week o, e pain am grin
Re: More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) by Martins6545: 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
77up:
avoid lagoon area and sniper this week o, e pain am grin

Mumu

Like I live in that sh*thole with you

Suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) by 77up(m): 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
Martins6545:

Mumu

Like I live in that sh*thole with you

Suffering and smiling
Na all these fools doing drugs and living illegally abroad go they disturb our cyber space , are you the first that LL travel out in your family?

Now that you are there , to you no one have ever been there, fool take your L in peace , mumu white slave, let me tell you , before I spend 3 three months outside, I ll be dreaming about Nigeria because if you have better things doing and its working well for you in this country, you wont want to go away. Nigeria is a great country for well to do ones and its a shithole for not to do well like you , keep enslaving yourself thinking you are ontop of the world ode. As for us we go out to have fun and come back, Even though I hate talking about abroad online cox its not an achievement to me but just an adventure but people like you LL keep thinking you are God because you are in abroad (who knw if you are even in Ghana or Libya now ode)

Once again , take your L jeje and leave.

1 Share

Re: More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) by israelmao(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
Tinubu:I know one day EFCC will come calling let me just clap softly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) by Onyekasuperkid(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
Buhari has shown that he is a kangaroo and an extremist to the call,he is a looter of all times. He should be arraigned for laundering a huge sum of $26Billion that got Missing last year on NNPC account.

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) by Martins6545: 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
77up:
Na all these fools doing drugs and living illegally abroad go they disturb our cyber space , are you the first that LL travel out in your family?

Now that you are there , to you no one have ever been there, fool take your L in peace , mumu white slave, let me tell you , before I spend 3 three months outside, I ll be dreaming about Nigeria because if you have better things doing and its working well for you in this country, you wont want to go away. Nigeria is a great country for well to do ones and its a shithole for not to do well like you , keep enslaving yourself thinking you are ontop of the world ode. As for us we go out to have fun and come back, Even though I hate talking about abroad online cox its not an achievement to me but just an adventure but people like you LL keep thinking you are God because you are in abroad (who knw if you are even in Ghana or Libya now ode)

Once again , take your L jeje and leave.

Stupid slowpoke

I can see you are already venting your frustration, you better locate the people that caused your frustration, even if I am in Benin Republic, it's way better than that sh*thole you live in

Suffering and smiling he-goat

If you mention me again na Ogun go kill u and ur entire family

B@stard
Re: More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) by hokafor(m): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
As soon as I saw jagaban relaxing next to the efcc chairman,I stopped taking buhari serious. Who knows maybe jagaban paid for the venue and arranged all this show of shame.

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) by Chiemezueajuzie: 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Rubbish and they are busy following Yahoo boys when c the main thieves there
Re: More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
Tinubu Should Explain To EFCC The Meaning Of Two Bullion Vans
Re: More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) by 1009ja: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bola Tinubu on stage at Continental Anti Corruption Summit? One of several reasons Nigerians are not taking PMB serious with his corruption fight.
Re: More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) by 77up(m): 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
Martins6545:

Stupid slowpoke

I can see you are already venting your frustration, you better locate the people that caused your frustration, even if I am in Benin Republic, it's way better than that sh*thole you live in

Suffering and smiling he-goat

If you mention me again na Ogun go kill u and ur entire family

B@stard

Idiot animal, you LL for ever be slave to the white , you and all your entire generation,eleriburuku omoale jatiijati.

Ogun must to kill you and your family

Bastard
Re: More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) by saintegs(m): 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
I pledge Nigeria is not my country, how can I be faithful, loyal and honest to an expired country? to be a Nigerian is not by force, I don't defend her unity, I won’t uphold her
honor and stories, so BREAK it God!!

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) by biztip: 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
all buhari knows is to fight corruption. nothing abt economics
Re: More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) by Martins6545: 1:26am On Jun 12, 2019
77up:
Idiot animal, you LL for ever be slave to the white , you and all your entire generation,eleriburuku omoale jatiijati.

Ogun must to kill you and your family

Bastard

Stupid he-goat,

You and your miserable generation will forever remain slave to those old rulers and dictators

Na Ogun go kill you and your entire generation for you to mention me at the first place when I nor talk to you

Suffering and smiling pauper

Hungry b@stard
Re: More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) by 77up(m): 7:21am On Jun 12, 2019
Martins6545:

Stupid he-goat,

You and your miserable generation will forever remain slave to those old rulers and dictators

Na Ogun go kill you and your entire generation for you to mention me at the first place when I nor talk to you

Suffering and smiling pauper

Hungry b@stard
I regret cursing your family in my last comment and am sorry for that,I did that because you did and I was so pis off , wanted to edit it but was too late.

See , we can be friend irrespective of our tribe,religion and political difference, last last politics and tribe Na to separate us. Misunderstanding may happen , its normal so its very wrong to abuse or curse our family so avoid it in future.

Learn to keep your outside life out of nairaland , not all nairalanders are jobless or doesn't know where airport located, I know my wrong and I ll take my L so good luck young man , peace out and good morning.
Re: More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) by iamso9ce(m): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2019
bunch of corrupt fellows grin grin grin
Re: More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) by Alejobs: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Can we pray our way to security as a nation or we need serous overhaul of our security architecture?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tijani Umar: ₦1.3 Billion Approved For Villa Clinic Is Too Small / Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka / Ikpeazu Tells Street Traders To Vacate Osisioma Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.