Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) (39673 Views)

Lady Steals The Plasma TV Of A Hotel In Delta Where She Lodged,gets Caught(pics) / Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten / Lady Steals 30 Phones, Hides Them In Bra And Panties (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
Serving a God who can't protect you when you need him
Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by Litcandle: 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
tooth4tooth:
Cold catch me
Cold
I'm typing from inside iceberg as u see me so....
Mehn!!!! That was some smooth evilly shiit!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by lagosrd: 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
So what happened to the mother of the baby, why can't she carry her baby herself. Hopeless, irresponsible and lazy mother. So what good has she done her husband and herself now by looking for an innocent child who never deserved that kind of mother.
Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
so cos u were in church u thougt it was ok living the baby with a stranger .some ppl are not security concious at all.nigeria that they now snatch babies anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
dingbang:
If you think everyone in the church is a christian, just drop your phone on your seat and go for offering and come back.
hehe u dey talk phone when in some churches dem even dey snatch car while service is goin on.why do u think most churches nowardays use security tags when it comes to packing ur car in the church compound.

1 Like

Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
lagosrd:
So what happened to the mother of the baby, why can't she carry her baby herself. Hopeless, irresponsible and lazy mother. So what good has she done her husband and herself now by looking for an innocent child who never deserved that kind of mother.
probably a career mom

1 Like

Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
Joromi12:
Serving a God who can't protect you when you need him
oh so God told d housemaid to be foolish abi?

1 Like

Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 12:03am On Jun 12, 2019
dominique:
She should never have agreed to leave the baby with a complete stranger. Hope the cute little boy is found uharmed
Who? Like you are unaware that nanny must be a kid equally. No be Nigerians again sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by dominique(f): 12:13am On Jun 12, 2019
AuroraB:
Who? Like you are unaware that nanny must be a kid equally. No be Nigerians again sad

True sad
For the kidnapper to have brazenly collected the baby from the help shows she's most likely a minor. May God protect the child till he's found
Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by Deji63: 12:21am On Jun 12, 2019
My wife must never give my child to our maid after this. Not that I blame the maid though. Everyone thinks that being in church indicates automatic holiness. Hmph!

1 Like

Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:53am On Jun 12, 2019
Igbo kwenu grin grin
Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 2:24am On Jun 12, 2019
Baby fine Nor be small

Na hot cake for East coast them know their self

1 Like

Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by frozen70(f): 3:46am On Jun 12, 2019
Even in the house of God,

She will be restless until she returns that child back to his parents

Lets watch and see
Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by metroid(m): 4:08am On Jun 12, 2019
shocked shocked

Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by semyman: 4:35am On Jun 12, 2019
Churches are gathering of criminals including the pastors
Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by treasuremi1(m): 4:54am On Jun 12, 2019
The heart of men is desperately Wicked.
Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by Donchuksani: 5:03am On Jun 12, 2019
I pray the baby is found alive
Awada and human ritual are 5&6
Maybe d madam did not give her proper orientation of how dangerous awada is.
my aunt that is living there said that once it is 7pm she won't even go outside to buy anything cos its dangerous
Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by femi4: 5:06am On Jun 12, 2019
dominique:
She should never have agreed to leave the baby with a complete stranger. Hope the cute little boy is found uharmed
In Church, the level of trust is a little bit high. I m sure if its elsewhere, she wouldn't have done that.

But then, the Church security is porous at the gate/entrance
Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 5:10am On Jun 12, 2019
making adoption easy for other Nigerian parents should come into fore
Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by ishawlar: 5:34am On Jun 12, 2019
Some people mind strong like zuma rock go steal inside church i fear. Make the pastor rain curse from bible on her head so she return the baby
Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 6:18am On Jun 12, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Baby factory business must be really adding to the Gdp of biafuro cos the rate at which they sell their children these days is alarming grin

This is a heart wrenching incident to the family. Must you trivialize it and mock them because of your hatred for a particular tribe?
Where is your conscience?
Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by sinkhole: 6:28am On Jun 12, 2019
fuckerstard:
Uhmmm

House maid turn nanny, some people will be wasting their husband's money. They will be collecting maid to carry baby, if my wife can't carry, I'll be there to carry my baby all day long. I fit carry am go office sef!

My mama wey dey work for national supply those days, still raise all her kids without a nanny or housemaid.

my very question, where on earth is the mother? Maybe the mother is a choir member or something!
Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by Alwaystruth: 6:30am On Jun 12, 2019
I guess you are under curse ..
Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by Ebukasplendid88: 6:50am On Jun 12, 2019
Things dy happen undecided
Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by edem10(m): 7:26am On Jun 12, 2019
I hate religion!!! If she'd stayed at home, this shit wouldn't have happened �

1 Like

Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 7:41am On Jun 12, 2019
fuckerstard:
Uhmmm

House maid turn nanny, some people will be wasting their husband's money. They will be collecting maid to carry baby, if my wife can't carry, I'll be there to carry my baby all day long. I fit carry am go office sef!

My mama wey dey work for national supply those days, still raise all her kids without a nanny or housemaid.

Bros, me and you get the same ideas. Na so I carry my 3 kids pass their Mama and today they're all good safe and strong... people even called me woman wrapper! It's just ego and feeling of superiority that makes people give maids their children to hold ALL the time. See how distress will disrupt this family now! And watch the mother wail.... you'd think she will flood the Niger river!

1 Like

Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by dominique(f): 7:55am On Jun 12, 2019
sinkhole:
my very question, where on earth is the mother? Maybe the mother is a choir member or something!

Is it a crime against humanity for a father to hold HIS OWN baby during a church service? Must every childcare responsibility fall on the mother's shoulders? If they were both at the church during the service, they're both equally to blame for leaving their baby with a house help who is most likely a minor.
Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by sinkhole: 8:03am On Jun 12, 2019
dominique:

Is it a crime against humanity for a father to hold HIS OWN baby during a church service? Must every childcare responsibility fall on the mother's shoulders? If they were both at the church during the service, they're both equally to blame for leaving their baby with a house help who is most likely a minor.
I actually agree with you but the responsibility of caring for the family members rest mainly on the mother (at least in this part of the world) and coupled with the fact that the father may not even be in that church!
Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by Realist1(m): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2019
Na wa oh!
Why Nigerians come just dey dangerous like this eh?

They should use the security CCtvs outside and inside the church and even the video cameras used for the normal recording of church activities her face will definitely be captured there.Then they should spread the picture everywhere social media and all.

Judging from the look of that fine baby,I don't think is for rituals she probably wants to sell the baby to people searching for a child.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty / Chinenye Celestina Iloh Kidnapped And Killed In Anambra; Her Son Missing (Photo) / Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.