Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) (39675 Views)

Lady Steals The Plasma TV Of A Hotel In Delta Where She Lodged,gets Caught(pics) / Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten / Lady Steals 30 Phones, Hides Them In Bra And Panties (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by hahn(m): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
May you be found alive In Jesus Name!
May the Angels of God keep you and bring you home safely!
Nigeria is becoming something else, one can't even be safe in God's house again embarassed

If god could not save the baby while in it's house what makes you think it can do so after the baby has been kidnapped?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by Realist1(m): 8:44am On Jun 12, 2019
hahn:

If god could not save the baby while in it's house what makes you think it can do so after the baby has been kidnapped?

You dey mind them bros .They will never ask the important question but continue to improve and build on their delusion.Wetin God and Jesus they do when that kind thing they happen? That is the question they will never ask.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2019
spiceadole:
The evil ndi born again go to church to commit.
Glad ,I have stopped wasting my time going to church

Did u just say going to church is a waste of time
Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by spiceadole: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2019
Fantazy:

Did u just say going to church is a waste of time

Yea,it is.
Waste of my time.
Waste of my energy.
Waste of my money.

House of criminals disgusting as born again christians. From the so called Pastors to the least bench warmer.

1 Like

Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by LadyDoubleJ(f): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
God protect your child from evil.

1 Like

Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by EmzyT: 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
Oblongata:
Gosh! Such a beautiful boy!!!

Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by armadeo(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
How were they seating that maid and baby were out of sight of the parents.

Which kind of play is that.

They have learnt thier lesson.

May the boy be found.
Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by lagosrd: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
lefulefu:
probably a career mom

Not withstanding a career mother should take proper care of her baby and not lazily transfer responsibilities to housemaid. OK now everyone is in trouble courtesy her foolishness cumming laziness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
franchasng:
Barrenness can turn most women to Jezebel, God please help all married women seeking for the fruit of the womb to have their own babies, it is well, the little boy will be found hail and hearty soonest cry
Stop supporting evil,so she stole the baby cos she was barren? She told you that? Even had to do it a church? She stole the baby because she is a thief,a hearless money grubbing bit ch who I'm sure can kill her mother for money. She stole the baby to sell or for rituals. You won't die if you condemn are evil act fuc king hypocrite angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty / Lagos Cult War: One Dead, Others Arrested [Photo] / Chinenye Celestina Iloh Kidnapped And Killed In Anambra; Her Son Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.