Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] (36608 Views)

15-year-old Nigerian Artist, Akinola Daniel Draws Lagos Speaker (PHOTO) / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments / Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by Astonpapa(m): 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
who is the deputy rep
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by Xander85: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
LegoMetahuman:
[s][/s]igbos excluded themselves.
the hate and bad things you wish others are following bumper to bumper and will definitely give you guys fender bender eventually. tongue

south east is the poorest region in the country after boko haram ravaged north east despite claiming to be better than everyone.

that should tell you something.

Dude, give it up! You will always find one excuse or the other to justify your unbridled hatred for Ndigbo and your desire to see them held down while your own ethnicity steal disproportionate advantages over their heads! wink

The 'excuse' you're coming up with now is that Igbos 'hate'! Mention your own ethnic group, let's compare between Ndigbo and yours who has shown more hatred not just to the other, but to humanity as a whole!

On the claim that Alaigbo is the poorest region after the north-east....surely you're joking!? What developmental indices are you using to corroborate this assertion?

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by deji17: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
hammerFC:
THEY WILL BE CRYING IGBO HATE.

YET SHOW US HOW MANY IGBO HAVE MADE STATEMENT SUCH AS THIS.

THESE ARE PROMINENT YORUBA HATING PUBLICLY AND ON VIDEO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTGqYK1royg

You love to form victim, whereas you are the worst bigot among mankind
Have you seen this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2cVeSaVxxg

One Igbo Man is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men - Catholic Priest Says

Have you not seen where Igbos are jubilating when Boko Haram or any calamity strikes?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by hammerFC: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
deji17:

You love to form victim, whereas you are the worst bigot among mankind
Have you seen this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2cVeSaVxxg

One Igbo Man is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men - Catholic Priest Says

Have you not seen where Igbos are jubilating when Boko Haram or any calamity strikes?

A STORY FOR THE gods...

EVERYBODY KNOWS YORUBA ARE SECOND TO FULANI HERDSMEN.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
hammerFC:

STOP CRYING AND TALKING HATE.

IGBO AND HATE DONT GO TOGETHER , SINCE UR WOMEN ARE RUBBISH AND OUR IGBO WOMEN ARE GOLD.

U CANNOT BE TALKING HATE AND SHARING BED WITH IGBO WOMEN.

ASIDE, HOW MANY OF U HAVE GONE TO BED AND IGBO COME AND KILL U AND UR CHILDREN AT NIGHT.

YORUBA ARE PARASITES JUST LIKE THEIR FULANI BROTHER.

grin grin grin Bruv, Chioma is on her way to my house right now and I Will fire that fine girl well like I do several times a week. Go and find the nearest Lagoon if you don't want to accept that Igbo women love Yoruba men die and there is nothing you can do about that reality.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by ZAWs: 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
Where's Dogara the political gambler?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by hammerFC: 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
Oshigun:

Bruv, Chioma is on her way to my house right now and I Will fire that fine girl well like I do several times a week. Go and find find the nearest Lagoon if you don't want to accept that Igbo women love Yoruba men die and there is nothing you can do about that reality.

NOW U HAVE GONE FROM HATE TO LOVE.

BRUV, U ARE CONFUSED AND EMOTIONAL RECK.

GET WELL SOON.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by LegoMetahuman: 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
[s]
Xander85:

Dude, give it up! You will always find one excuse or the other to justify your unbridled hatred for Ndigbo and your desire to see them held down while your own ethnicity steal disproportionate advantages over their heads! wink

The 'excuse' you're coming up with now is that Igbos 'hate'! Mention your own ethnic group, let's compare between Ndigbo and yours who has shown more hatred not just to the other, but to humanity as a whole!
[/s]
who started the hate on apc for no apparent reason?

which region hate apc most for no reason?

did apc just wake and excluded igbos? was apga not invited to join when apc was formed.
who blocked apga from joining and leaving the likes okorocha on their own?

do you expect apc to pay hate back with love?

since 1960, which tribe has been at the fore front of division and hate?
who started coup that ushered in military junta and every other crap that comes with it?
who abolish regional system that is working for everyone for a forced marriage called unitary and one nigeria system?
which tribe does the likes of nnamdi that said below belong to and why do igbos worship such person?

On the claim that Alaigbo is the poorest region after the north-east....surely you're joking!? What developmental indices are you using to corroborate this assertion?
Name one thing in poverty index that igbos beat anyone with?

GDP, IGR, Poverty index.?

poorest region in nigeria interms of IGR:
north east followed by south east.

GDP: north east followed by south east

poverty index: north east, north west followed south east.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
hammerFC:

NOW U HAVE GONE FROM HATE TO LOVE.

BRUV, U ARE CONFUSED AND EMOTIONAL RECK.

GET WELL SOON.

Bro, I never hate. I am privileged . Poor Yoruba man fit dey jones but successful Yoruba men are the most privileged in Nigeria . We live in the best , most enjoyable and most civilised region in Nigeria and are the most eligible bachelor cutting across ethnic lines while many women reject Igbo men as life partners and even boyfriends. Yeah Igbo women are fine and sweet. I don't deny that. Got my fair share and they are supportive and even wife material.

It is you Igbo men I have an issue with for your senseless hatred of Yorubas. You lost a war, get over it. Was it only Yorubas you faced in the civil war which , by the way, you caused?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by somadinho10: 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
table cannot turn unless igbos do away with politics of hate and emotion.

And that. Can never happen.

Only south southerners still have chance to turn things around and I'm sure whoever they presented will carry yorubas and other ethnic groups along.
must everybody vote for buhari?......
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by obinto: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
LegoMetahuman:
[s][/s]igbos excluded themselves.
the hate and bad things you wish others are following bumper to bumper and will definitely give you guys fender bender eventually. tongue

south east is the poorest region in the country after boko haram ravaged north east despite claiming to be better than everyone.

that should tell you something.
SE is poorer than SW? Ogbomosho,Gbogan,Ibadan? Common dont let hate becloud the small sense that u have.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by LegoMetahuman: 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
[s]
obinto:

SE is poorer than SW? Ogbomosho,Gbogan,Ibadan? Common dont let hate becloud the small sense that u have.
[/s]davido is richer than entire south east

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by Xander85: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
LegoMetahuman:
[s][/s]
who started the hate on apc for no apparent reason?

which region hate apc most for no reason?

did apc just wake and excluded igbos? was apga not invited to join when apc was formed.
who blocked apga from joining and leaving the likes okorocha on their own?

do you expect apc to pay hate back with love?

since 1960, which tribe has been at the fore front of division and hate?
who started coup that ushered in military junta and every other crap that comes with it?
who abolish regional system that is working for everyone for a forced marriage called unitary and one nigeria system?
which tribe does the likes of nnamdi that said below belong to and why do igbos worship such person?

Name one thing in poverty index that igbos beat anyone with?

GDP, IGR, Poverty index.?

poorest region in nigeria interms of IGR:
north east followed by south east.

GDP: north east followed by south east

poverty index: north east, north west followed south east.

Dude, you sound idiotic effortlessly without even trying!

Just goes to show your limited knowledge of the tenets of democracy when you list the pathetic and fairy-tale excuses you listed up there as justification for Buhari/APC excluding/marginalising Ndigbo!

For the record, Ndigbo generally have made it clear we do not like Buhari, and if there were to be another election tomorrow between him and GEJ, just know that GEJ will send him to the cleaners in the south-east! It says a lot about the honesty of a people and the fact that they trust the strength of their convictions when they send out the message, for as many times as is necessary, that Buhari has no place in the south-east!

Buhari took part in the murder of defenceless Igbo officers in the counter-coup of 1966...for this, he has the blood of my innocent kinsfolk killed in cold blood on his scrawny hands and on his black conscience; Buhari locked up Ekwueme in prison in 1983 after his ill-advised coup, while allowing Ekwuemes' boss Shagari to relax under house arrest; Buhari has been a remorseless champion for the enthronement of Sharia in Nigeria, and as devout christians, that doesn't sit well with Ndigbo; it was Buharis' unbridled thirst for power and intolerance that led to the slaughter of youth corpers in the north in 2011; Buhari made a statement on assuming power in 2015 to the effect that Ndigbo as a people and south-east as a region should not expect to be treated fairly because they gave him only 5% in the 2015 presidential elections; Buhari then went on to put his '5%' statement into practice by excluding Ndigbo from the leadership of the security architecture of the entire country....a country they've been told they must be a part of; your malevolent, hateful and vindictive god then went on to starve the south-east region of development commensurate with what other regions got...only recommencing works on the 2nd Niger bridge few moths to the 2019 elections so you bastards can use it to make noise that Buhari is 'fair to all and loves Ndigbo'; Buhari sent his fulani brothers that are the Nigerian army down to the south-east to murder defenceless Igbo youth agitators in cold-blood...till today, no enquiry has been set up to probe this wicked misadventure and bring the culprits to book!

His wickedness, bigotry and hatred towards Ndigbo is self-evident, and if you're expecting Ndigbo to be falling over themselves to support and vote for that villainous bigot then expect again! Fact of the matter is no one forced him to pursue his presidential ambitions, and once he found himself (by whatever means) in Aso Rock, the tenets of democracy dictate that he's not allowed to hate back any region or group he feel hates him! If he feels he can't treat all sections of Nigeria equally, no matter the number of votes he got from whichever region, then he has no business spending a day in Aso Rock claiming to be President of Nigeria!

You keep on prattling on and on about the actions or inactions of a handful of Igbo army officers in 1966! Not minding the fact that a Igbo was last president/head-of-state of Nigeria in 1966, and that since then you 'capable saints' have had ample opportunity to undo whatever it is you say said officers did back then (but have failed to do it simply because you hateful, hypocritical and deceitful schmucks prefer the present status-quo).....setting this glaring fact aside, care to tell me when Ndigbo as a group voted to send Ironsi, Nzeogwu, etc to go do whatever it is you're blaming the entire Igbo race for? I could just as well blame the entire Yoruba race for the actions/inactions of the likes of Awo, Adekunle and Shina-Rambo....or blame the entire Fulani for the murderous acts of Fulani herdsmen and almajiris! You see how daft and illogical your argument is?

You claim that Ndigbo 'don't beat anyone on the poverty index' and that our IGR is the lowest! Leaving aside the fact that hateful bastards cut from the very same cloth as yourself have built Nigerias' political economy around cheating Igbos; holding us down; and stealing our God-given resources and placing in another state....leaving aside this glaring fact, can you upload or provide links to these developmental index you refer to that show the south-east carrying the entire country for head?

The fact you want to use IGR as a measure of a states/regions viability shows how thick as a plank you are! A lot goes into consideration in arriving at the final figures released every year as IGR receipts for states! A state may have deliberately decided not to tax its citizens and businesses as much as it should in order to encourage them to set up in the state or grow their business; a state may have an advantage over others due to past or present federal attention it got/gets over that given to other states; a state may not have put in place strategies and systems to enable its IGR collection to be as effective as it could possibly be....this has to do with governance issues in the state concerned and little or nothing to do with its economic viability! You may just as well have claimed in 2013 that a state like Ogun was not viable based on the returns it declared in IGR collection, when it actual fact it was just a case of the state gov't yet to implement its strategies for increased IGR receipts! If you had declared Ogun unviable based on its IGR receipts for say 2012, today you'd be laughed out of your economics class based on what the state returns presently!

You're yet to tell me your ethnicity! Just want to see if there's a group of saints in Nigeria we're yet to know about!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
I salute the Jagaban for successfully negotiating his protégés back into the mainstream of Nigerian politics.He is a man above all others,irrespective of ethnicity and/or religion...He stands taller than an enigma.Respect!!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by zang: 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Olorunnim:
He's an Arrogant Fucker An Ass.
Take life easy bro
You will be fine

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by Olorunnim: 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
zang:

Take life easy bro

You will be fine
I'm not pro party I just want the best for Nigerians After all what's personal interest if your friends aren't up to par But This guy I know personally
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by easzypeaszy(m): 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
Adeyinka123:
Bi ase fe kori, be na lori. Emi la oni yo si. Glory be to GOD
the God I serve with a capital letter G is not the one u referring to....don't involve the Lord my God in ur wickedness
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by LegoMetahuman: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
[s]
Xander85:

Dude, you sound idiotic effortlessly without even trying!

Just goes to show your limited knowledge of the tenets of democracy when you list the pathetic and fairy-tale excuses you listed up there as justification for Buhari/APC excluding/marginalising Ndigbo!

For the record, Ndigbo generally have made it clear we do not like Buhari, and if there were to be another election tomorrow between him and GEJ, just know that GEJ will send him to the cleaners in the south-east! It says a lot about the honesty of a people and the fact that they trust the strength of their convictions when they send out the message, for as many times as is necessary, that Buhari has no place in the south-east!

Buhari took part in the murder of defenceless Igbo officers in the counter-coup of 1966...for this, he has the blood of my innocent kinsfolk killed in cold blood on his scrawny hands and on his black conscience; Buhari locked up Ekwueme in prison in 1983 after his ill-advised coup, while allowing Ekwuemes' boss Shagari to relax under house arrest; Buhari has been a remorseless champion for the enthronement of Sharia in Nigeria, and as devout christians, that doesn't sit well with Ndigbo; it was Buharis' unbridled thirst for power and intolerance that led to the slaughter of youth corpers in the north in 2011; Buhari made a statement on assuming power in 2015 to the effect that Ndigbo as a people and south-east as a region should not expect to be treated fairly because they gave him only 5% in the 2015 presidential elections; Buhari then went on to put his '5%' statement into practice by excluding Ndigbo from the leadership of the security architecture of the entire country....a country they've been told they must be a part of; your malevolent, hateful and vindictive god then went on to starve the south-east region of development commensurate with what other regions got...only recommencing works on the 2nd Niger bridge few moths to the 2019 elections so you bastards can use it to make noise that Buhari is 'fair to all and loves Ndigbo'; Buhari sent his fulani brothers that are the Nigerian army down to the south-east to murder defenceless Igbo youth agitators in cold-blood...till today, no enquiry has been set up to probe this wicked misadventure and bring the culprits to book!

His wickedness, bigotry and hatred towards Ndigbo is self-evident, and if you're expecting Ndigbo to be falling over themselves to support and vote for that villainous bigot then expect again! Fact of the matter is no one forced him to pursue his presidential ambitions, and once he found himself (by whatever means) in Aso Rock, the tenets of democracy dictate that he's not allowed to hate back any region or group he feel hates him! If he feels he can't treat all sections of Nigeria equally, no matter the number of votes he got from whichever region, then he has no business spending a day in Aso Rock claiming to be President of Nigeria!

You keep on prattling on and on about the actions or inactions of a handful of Igbo army officers in 1966! Not minding the fact that a Igbo was last president/head-of-state of Nigeria in 1966, and that since then you 'capable saints' have had ample opportunity to undo whatever it is you say said officers did back then (but have failed to do it simply because you hateful, hypocritical and deceitful schmucks prefer the present status-quo).....setting this glaring fact aside, care to tell me when Ndigbo as a group voted to send Ironsi, Nzeogwu, etc to go do whatever it is you're blaming the entire Igbo race for? I could just as well blame the entire Yoruba race for the actions/inactions of the likes of Awo, Adekunle and Shina-Rambo....or blame the entire Fulani for the murderous acts of Fulani herdsmen and almajiris! You see how daft and illogical your argument is?

You claim that Ndigbo 'don't beat anyone on the poverty index' and that our IGR is the lowest! Leaving aside the fact that hateful bastards cut from the very same cloth as yourself have built Nigerias' political economy around cheating Igbos; holding us down; and stealing our God-given resources and placing in another state....leaving aside this glaring fact, can you upload or provide links to these developmental index you refer to that show the south-east carrying the entire country for head?

The fact you want to use IGR as a measure of a states/regions viability shows how thick as a plank you are! A lot goes into consideration in arriving at the final figures released every year as IGR receipts for states! A state may have deliberately decided not to tax its citizens and businesses as much as it should in order to encourage them to set up in the state or grow their business; a state may have an advantage over others due to past or present federal attention it got/gets over that given to other states; a state may not have put in place strategies and systems to enable its IGR collection to be as effective as it could possibly be....this has to do with governance issues in the state concerned and little or nothing to do with its economic viability! You may just as well have claimed in 2013 that a state like Ogun was not viable based on the returns it declared in IGR collection, when it actual fact it was just a case of the state gov't yet to implement its strategies for increased IGR receipts! If you had declared Ogun unviable based on its IGR receipts for say 2012, today you'd be laughed out of your economics class based on what the state returns presently!

You're yet to tell me your ethnicity! Just want to see if there's a group of saints in Nigeria we're yet to know about!
[/s]am i supposed to read this epistle of crap?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by Xander85: 12:19am On Jun 12, 2019
LegoMetahuman:
[s][/s]am i supposed to read this epistle of crap?

So why can't you read the 'epistle of crap'? Abi you go night school?

You made some assertions to which i responded to, and your subsequent response is to quote my post and cancel it out like a juvenile?

Not surprised! Hateful bigots like you are usually void of any capacity for logical thinking...that's why you reason the way you do!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by Honor10: 2:11am On Jun 12, 2019
hammerFC:
NASS CHANGES NOTHING.

IN FACT WE LAUGH AT U.

U SEE THIS AS A BATTLE WON, WE SEE IT AS PUTTING A ROPE ROUND YOUR NECK.

u truly, dont av Shame. no principle, nothing nothing. Tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by Honor10: 2:20am On Jun 12, 2019
obinto:

what nonsense is this one saying now, them say ur region is poor, u are mentioning Ibadan, how many of ur cities can stand beside Ibadan, meanwhile, Ibadan is like the size of 2 of ur states in that region

Ur IGR is the lowest in the country after NE, low GDP, low everything, so wat's ur point?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by wunaESQ(m): 6:06am On Jun 12, 2019
goshen26:
Deputy pls
Muhammad Idris Wase
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by Venerable612(m): 6:32am On Jun 12, 2019
OrangeDream:
Wow, thanks for educating me.

You are welcome brother
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by EvilMetahuman: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2019
somadinho10:
must everybody vote for buhari?......
must apc include ibos?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by somadinho10: 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
must apc include ibos?
then enjoy till the tables turn again.... Cos dats inevitable
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by EvilMetahuman: 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
somadinho10:
then enjoy till the tables turn again.... Cos dats inevitable
keep dreaming

Its gOod for you.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by DEROX: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
hammerFC:

YORUBA CLAIM TO SUCCESS IS TAKING OBJ MAY 30TH AND CHANGING IT TO JUNE 12.

THEN VP POSITION TO BUHARI AND SPEAKER.

WHATELSE?

LAGOS IS STILL NO MANS LAND AND THERE IS NOTHING ANY AFONJA BOTH LIVING OR DEAD CAN DO ABOUT THAT.

IGBO ARE AS STUBBORN AS THEY COME, IF APC GIVE IGBO ANY POSITION, THEN NA FEAR THEY WORRY THEM.

I DARE APC TO SHARE ALL THE POSITION AND GIVE IGBO NON AND LET US SEE WAT HAPPENS BETWEEN NOW AND 2023.

MIND U, TILL 2MORROW, SE WILL NEVER VOTE APC OR BUHARI.
now wey dem no give them anything abeg wetin happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun: Cleric, Hunters, OPC, Others Lead Solidarity Rally In Ekiti / Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin / Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.