Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

9th Senate Presidency Election Latest : Ali Ndume Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9th Senate Presidency Election Latest : Ali Ndume Reacts (324 Views)

SENATE PRESIDENCY ELECTION: Senator Ovie Omo-agege Rebrands Status (pic) / The 9th Senate: Full List Of Newly Elected Senators / 2019 Presidency Election: Buhari Needs Mental Test – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9th Senate Presidency Election Latest : Ali Ndume Reacts by farem: 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
“If I had agreed with the anointment of Ahmad Lawan as the Senate President, in line with the directive of the party, there won’t have been an election and it would have dented the image of the party and the government. That is why I don’t see myself as a loser. I have won and I think the party should commend me.”

Ali Ndume
Re: 9th Senate Presidency Election Latest : Ali Ndume Reacts by kerzhim(m): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
SFTG... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Corruption Fight Is Fake For Supporting ‘mace Thief’ – Timi Frank / Deno Melaye: “I Am Afraid Of The Violent Revolution Of The Poor” Nigerians React / EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture Of N60m Cash Traced To Ex-zamfara SSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.