Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation (43877 Views)

India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason / Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians / Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
ChildofG:
The basic truth remains that Nigerians simply lack the capacity to tell themselves the truth. The South Africans are not wrong about these statements, we know it’s true that Nigerians simply have found a way to destroy everywhere and anywhere we set our foot on. Nothing stops us from doing things the legal way but then we want the fastest route. Little wonder why visa’s from Nigerians keep getting rejected. Even Canada is cautious about us. We have to do better by respecting the laws of your host countries. It’s annoying that every country knows us for evil vices.

Thank you
the main reason why we get refused visas is because most of us tend to lie in our visa application forms plus other irregularities that might occur like d date of birth we claim is not at par with d documents we present. These are amongst the obstacles that prevent us getting visas.
Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by BlackSaints: 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lionessza6:

LOL, great grin.
You are Obsesses about undecidedNigerians, why?

2 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by BlackSaints: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
Slaveryisgood:

What is this one saying .Dominique , mizwisdom , blacksaints, lefulefu, come and help me laugh at this daft xenophobic Aids infected idiot. Who do these South african stupid black apes think they are ?. It's Aids infected fools like izombie, chinelosa, herryduce that never condemn these idiots but support them in insulting Nigeria. Imagine a SA saying she would get a job before a hardworking Nigerian undecided. What a dumb fool .This reminds me of that fool Mandela saying Nigeria was a disappointment to black Africa lipsrsealed. Imagine a leader being this irresponsible , no wonder he died of Aids and the whites kept him in prison . What a dunce like 99.99 % of black South Africans. You think SA is problem free ?.
Let that lionessza6 be, she's just obsessed about Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by BlackSaints: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
Allen02:
Now why do I have the feeling that, that title makes you jealous.
well you have to stroke our egos , you are on our forum remember wink
She's Obsessed about Nigerians bruv check her comments.

2 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Lionessza6(f): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
BlackSaints:
You are Obsesses about undecidedNigerians, why?

3 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by BlackSaints: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lionessza6:

Yes you are.

2 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
South africans hate nigerians and nigerians are still trooping to SA.i no just understand some of my kuntry ppl.is south africa the only place to migrate to?

2 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
BlackSaints:
She's Obsessed about Nigerians bruv check her comments.
Well that's unhealthy

2 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by JaceBlaze: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Send the chimpanzees back to the Lagos latrine,and there they shall suffer xenophobia no more...oh wait,they hate that hell-hole so much that they are willing to seek hospitality in SA jails.

4 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by BlackSaints: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
Allen02:
Well that's unhealthy
She's Just crazy, anything Nigeria gives her Orgasm.

2 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by BlackSaints: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
tylann:

The only shithole country i know of is Nigeria
The world poverty capital
The open defecation capital
The kidnapping capital
Cultists and ritualist capital
What the name of Your stupid country? cat got your hands or What? you can't type?.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
BlackSaints:
What the name of Your stupid country? cat got your hands or What? you can't type?.
lolz leave that tylann boy, the kid is in love with that lionessz6a or whatever

2 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by BlackSaints: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Allen02:
lolz leave that tylann boy, the kid is in love with that lionessz6a or whatever
shocked shocked Creepy now that's weird grin cheesy
Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Mizwisdom(f): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
ChildofG:
The basic truth remains that Nigerians simply lack the capacity to tell themselves the truth. The South Africans are not wrong about these statements, we know it’s true that Nigerians simply have found a way to destroy everywhere and anywhere we set our foot on. Nothing stops us from doing things the legal way but then we want the fastest route. Little wonder why visa’s from Nigerians keep getting rejected. Even Canada is cautious about us. We have to do better by respecting the laws of your host countries. It’s annoying that every country knows us for evil vices.

Thank you

A foreigner killed his wife and kid here a few months back, did we label all whites negatively? when you're blamed for the crimes of a few bad eggs you shouldn't accept such nonsense
Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Mizwisdom(f): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Send the chimpanzees back to the Lagos latrine,and there they shall suffer xenophobia no more...oh wait,they hate that hell-hole so much that they are willing to seek hospitality in SA jails.

Don't know which country you're from but calling a human after an animal shows you're not okay upstairs sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Mizwisdom(f): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
Semisolasola:
Nigerians are very shameless..what’s so difficult in being a law abiding citizen in diaspora but instead they go there and constitute nuisance..Illegal activities is the order of the day and they don’t even see anything wrong..they justify crime as if it’s something to be proud of..they blame govt for not providing jobs hence the need to go into yahoo.when we all know a large percentage of them didn’t even get an education.once they make small money the next thing is to go to SA and Malaysia..the issue here is not the South Africans complaining about Nigerians stealing their jobs..it’s about the evil vices you do in their nations.opening churches and deceiving people just like you deceived them back home,making noise in the name of owning a church..The so called yahoo don’t think of the future..get the money and invest..

What about the good "Nigerians" who achieve a lot, are they also shameless?
Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Mizwisdom(f): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lionessza6:

LOL, ok .

Do you actually think you can withstand this onslaught on your own, what is your motive here? you can't change our impression of South Africa as a xenophobic country, it seems you're without a job? or else how come you have all this time on your hands?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Lionessza6(f): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Do you actually think you can withstand this onslaught on your own, what is your motive here? you can't change our impression of South Africa as a xenophobic country, it seems you're without a job? or else how come you have all this time on your hands?

LOL@onslaught . We are on 14th page now , and I'm unfazed by your tamper tantrums grin. I could give less of a damn about yalls impression of SA , you are just Nigerians ( the international criminals of Africa) afterall, but your insults will not go unattended to. I'm actually " jobless" and you will be seeing a little more of me here , so get used to it .

2 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Mizwisdom(f): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lionessza6:

LOL@onslaught . We are on 14th page now , and I'm unfazed by your tamper tantrums grin. I could give less of a damn about yalls impression of SA , you are just Nigerians ( the international criminals of Africa) afterall, but your insults will not go unattended to. I'm actually " jobless" and you will be seeing a little more of me here , so get used to it .

Get used to it? buahahahaha! ok Rocko grin
Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Lionessza6(f): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Get used to it? buahahahaha! ok Rocko grin

Goodbye Miz -onslaught grin. Nigerians grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by geloorrrrdd(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
Someone is obsessed with Nigerians.
Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lionessza6:

You must be one stupid cunt, we will get used to you all right, and I'm sure you will get used to us as well . nonsense .
Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Lionessza6(f): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
Allen02:
You must be one stupid cunt, we will get used to you all right, and I'm sure you will get used to us as well . nonsense .

LMFAO, I ignored you and your 4 other monikers for a reason grin I'm interested in New conversations not childish nonsense .

4 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by BlackSaints: 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Lionessza6(f): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
BlackSaints:
Bring it on bltch.look at you typing nonsense here, is it not the same Africans you idiot kill all the time.

There you go grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, I ignored you and your 4 other monikers for a reason grin I'm interested in New conversations not childish nonsense .
You ignore my mention because you are stupid, now get out.
Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Lionessza6(f): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Allen02:
You ignore my mention because you are stupid, now get out.

Ok

4 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by geloorrrrdd(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lionessza6:

Ok
Why are you obsessed with Nigerians? Let us be.
Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by BlackSaints: 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Lionessza6(f): 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Why are you obsessed with Nigerians? Let us be.

LOL, I'm jealous of you guys . Being a jobless illiterate South African is not easy, so I am stalking you great Africans to learn how to be successful in life. Please be patient with me grin

5 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Lionessza6(f): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
BlackSaints:
No here you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsyrXQVazBw

When are your other 3" friends" wink going to post and insult me ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by geloorrrrdd(m): 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lionessza6:

LOL, I'm jealous of you guys . Being a jobless illiterate South African is not easy, so I am stalking you great Africans to learn how to be successful in life. Please be patient with me grin
Futile attempt at sarcasm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! / 10 Countries You've Been Mispronouncing Your Entire Life / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.