Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo (24610 Views)

Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) / Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
The boy don big o. Btw why did he divorce the boys mum
Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by CheedyJ(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
youngest85:
And someone will tell me that the boy is not a bastard, where is the resemblance now
And ur shallow brain no fit tell u say d boy fit get him cuteness from his mum abi..I go dye's wife is very beautiful OK..
Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by Stillthebest: 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
youngest85:
And someone will tell me that the boy is not a bastard, where is the resemblance now

Some people
Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by crackhouse(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
Them no resemble at all

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by LANDLORD72: 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
diablo24:
I swear no be him get this pikin make him go do dna
No be him get pikin na your own goat
Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by BlackfireX: 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
I go dye , ask ya wife questions , in the night o.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by 9jaBloke: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
youngest85:

Post your father's picture
Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by ehiphill: 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

Comedian I Go Dye recently gifted his son Manson for his 9th birthday day celebration. He took to his Instagram page and he gushes over him with caption;

See more;http://gistmore.com/comedian-i-go-dye-gushes-of-his-son-share-his-cute-photo

wow this boy is cute
Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by Johnbosco77(m): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
Oluwa bless my hustle...

Man Gaz make am oo
Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by prosnadis(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
U don see him wife
diablo24:
I swear no be him get this pikin make him go do dna
Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by Mizwisdom(f): 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
He needs to do a DNA test, the boy is clearly not his.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by diehard1: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by Divine200: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
Mizwisdom:
He needs to do a DNA test, the boy is clearly not his.
Can’t you see the resemblance or jealousy won’t allow you see clearly.

Look closely, check the facial features. The only difference here is money and complexion
Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by osuofia2(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
No resemblance at all

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by mightyhaze: 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
no be ds same house he giv him mama years ago?
Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by Mizwisdom(f): 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
Divine200:

Can’t you see the resemblance or jealousy won’t allow you see clearly.

Look closely, check the facial features. The only difference here is money and complexion

Jealous of what? it's just painful to see a man being deceived like this, if it was my brother, I wouldn't like it hence I'm trying to make him see the truth.
Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by Divine200: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Jealous of what? it's just painful to see a man being deceived like this, if it was my brother, I wouldn't like it hence I'm trying to make him see the truth.
You don’t have any proof that, that’s not his son.
Human genes works in mysterious ways. He could have looked like any of his relatives, even distant relatives.

And beside there are lots of resemblance from his facial structure.
Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by Caseless: 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
Him no born another pikin?
Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by Edorofelix(m): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
mmmmmm good one,handsome and cute but this child did not look like that I Go Die...ok o o o the boy birthday na where is the mother?
Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by ststyreal(f): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
God bless you boy! Hbd
Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
that's the result of getting married to a BEAUTIFUL wife.
Re: I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo by Lallai: 8:29am On Oct 31, 2019
Swizdoe:
The boy might be I go die own maybe if the mom is White
the mum us white.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Jaywon And Dbanj Hanging Out Together / #bbnaija: Mercy Eke Bum Captured While Dressing Up (photos) / Nse Ikpe-Etim Married Clifford Sule On Valentine's Day! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.