Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Kenyan University Beat Harvard To Win Top Moot Court Competition In Geneva - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kenyan University Beat Harvard To Win Top Moot Court Competition In Geneva (349 Views)

Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam / AAU Student and a Narialander shows off his appearance in Moot court (Photos) / LASU Represents Nigeria At African Human Rights Moot Court Competition 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan University Beat Harvard To Win Top Moot Court Competition In Geneva by MrAnele(m): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
Three law students from Kenya's Strathmore University has become the first African team to win the John H. Jackson Moot Court competition on WTO law that was held in Geneva, Switzerland at the weekend.

The Kenyan university was up against Harvard School of Law as they represented Africa for the first time at the finals.

The John H Jackson Moot Court Competition on WTO Law which has been organized on an annual basis since 2002 is currently the only global student competition on World Trade Organization law. It is a moot court competition organised by the European Law Students’ Association (ELSA) in co-operation with the World Trade Organization (WTO). It is basically a simulation of WTO Panel dispute settlement proceedings.

The competition has been instrumental in fostering awareness and in-depth study of the World Trade Organization (WTO) and its dispute settlement system in law schools in many parts of the world. It also provides students around the world with legal knowledge and skill, while building global legal capacity.

https://listwand.com/kenyan-university-beat-harvard-to-win-top-moot-court-competition-in-geneva

Re: Kenyan University Beat Harvard To Win Top Moot Court Competition In Geneva by titigenius: 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
thats a plus for africa, congrats
Re: Kenyan University Beat Harvard To Win Top Moot Court Competition In Geneva by Jmk9292(m): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
That's nice
Re: Kenyan University Beat Harvard To Win Top Moot Court Competition In Geneva by MrAnele(m): 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
Sweet Achievement
Re: Kenyan University Beat Harvard To Win Top Moot Court Competition In Geneva by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:33am On Jun 12, 2019
It's a lie cheesy Na Unibadan win am grin Na me and my weed crew rep the school that day shocked I was there when we were given a plastic cup as our trophy. cheesy

See that girl! Not the one in the middle oo. She looks intelligent like me
Re: Kenyan University Beat Harvard To Win Top Moot Court Competition In Geneva by MrAnele(m): 6:47am On Jun 12, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
It's a lie cheesy Na Unibadan win am grin Na me and my weed crew rep the school that day shocked I was there when we were given a plastic cup as our trophy. cheesy

See that girl! Not the one in the middle oo. She looks intelligent like me

grin

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2019 Official Cut Off Mark For All Universities. / .. / Advice Needed Arts Students Please Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.