Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Rhesus Negative, Married To A Rhesus Positive Man. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rhesus Negative, Married To A Rhesus Positive Man. (982 Views)

Know The Compatibility Of Your Rhesus Factor As Well Before Marriage. / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rhesus Negative, Married To A Rhesus Positive Man. by caridi(f): 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
After you had already been sensitized, how were you able to conceive and still bear children, pls share your experience
Re: Rhesus Negative, Married To A Rhesus Positive Man. by alphaNomega: 2:11am On Jun 12, 2019
When you get pregnant register for antenatal in a tertiary health facility and explain yourself to the obstetrician.

With the kind of people with internet access these days, you don't want to risk unnecessary advice from here.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Rhesus Negative, Married To A Rhesus Positive Man. by 2cato: 3:34am On Jun 12, 2019
Immidiatly you are piegnant go to the doc and they will give you rheus d ingection surely, it will do the majic
Re: Rhesus Negative, Married To A Rhesus Positive Man. by Katier00(f): 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
I am rhesus negative. I have carried two children to full term, lost one at 6 weeks. There is no cause to worry. I get my anti-D injection 72 hours after child birth or abortion

1 Like

Re: Rhesus Negative, Married To A Rhesus Positive Man. by caridi(f): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
Katier00:
I am rhesus negative. I have carried two children to full term, lost one at 6 weeks. There is no cause to worry. I get my anti-D injection 72 hours after child birth or abortion

Were you already sensitized before giving birth?
Re: Rhesus Negative, Married To A Rhesus Positive Man. by Katier00(f): 6:00am On Jun 13, 2019
caridi:

Were you already sensitized before giving birth?
no, my first shot was after birth.
Re: Rhesus Negative, Married To A Rhesus Positive Man. by caridi(f): 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
Katier00:
no, my first shot was after birth.
Oh that's very good... I'm really happy for you. unfortunately, I was already sensitized before I got to know about rhesus compatibility
Re: Rhesus Negative, Married To A Rhesus Positive Man. by Katier00(f): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
caridi:

Oh that's very good... I'm really happy for you. unfortunately, I was already sensitized before I got to know about rhesus compatibility
o, so how did you handle it. Were you able to have healthy children
Re: Rhesus Negative, Married To A Rhesus Positive Man. by Theyoungmatron: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
caridi:

You had an abortion/miscarriage in your youth?.
The well-being of the baby will be checked during the pregnancy. If tests shows that the fetus has severe anemia, early delivery (before 37 weeks of pregnancy) may be necessary. That's if the baby survives the first and second trimester.
Another option may be to give a blood transfusion through the umbilical cord while the fetus is still in the woman’s uterus. If the anemia is mild, the baby may be delivered at the normal time. After delivery, the baby may need a blood transfusion to replace blood cells.
Expensive and very tricky.

OR
GET A RHESUS NEGATIVE SPERM FOR INSEMINATION.

GOODLUCK
Re: Rhesus Negative, Married To A Rhesus Positive Man. by Prognose: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
caridi:
After you had already been sensitized, how were you able to conceive and still bear children, pls share your experience

Well, that sucks.

See your gynaecologist. The details are too intricate to discuss online.

(1) (Reply)

. / Dumo Lulu-briggs: A Beloved Son Plagued By The Spirit Of Absalom / Men Should Undergo Vasectomy For Family Planning - Facebook Feminist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.