Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

How I Suffer For 19 Years To Get Pregnant – Mother Of Twins Shares (photos ) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Suffer For 19 Years To Get Pregnant – Mother Of Twins Shares (photos ) (247 Views)

Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Suffer For 19 Years To Get Pregnant – Mother Of Twins Shares (photos ) by Fbblog9ja: 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
How I Went Through Hell For 19 Years To Get Pregnant – Mother Of Twins Shares (Photos )

A mother of a twin boy and girl, Mrs Roseline Rufai, has shared how she went through hell for 19 years just to get pregnant.
Mrs. Roseline revealed she went through different things including falling into the hands of fraudsters who took advantage of her predicament, being thrown out of her matrimonial home, sleeping at bus stops, eating maggots, joining mammy water spirit group and even contemplating suicide.
“After two years into the marriage, there was no child. Various hospitals became my second home, five years after, there was still no child. The doctors found out that I had blocked fallopian tubes while my ex-husband, Benjamin, was diagnosed of low sperm count. Treatment commenced immediately, yet, there was no result.” she told Sun News.
Trouble started on the sixth year of waiting when her husband sent her packing.
“Trouble started after six years of childlessness, friends and relatives advised me to go to Ibadan and consult a traditional medicine man, who they said could solve my problem. My husband bade me farewell to Ibadan in Oyo State.
On my return after six days, I met my house locked up…He confessed that I did not do anything but cannot endure living with a woman for six years without a child. I was dumbfounded but faithfully looked up to God for consolation.”
She moved on and continued her search for a child.
“My businesses boomed, but I was not a happy woman. There was a big vacuum that was needed to be filled up. That vacuum was a child from my own womb. There was no church or prayer mountain that I did not visit in search of a child before I met the father of my children. My legs have visited many places in search of babies.”
She spent so much, from hospitals to traditional homes, to churches, to mountains, occultic homes and more.
See full post

http://www.fbblog9ja.com.ng/how-i-went-through-hell-for-19-years-to-get-pregnant-mother-of-twins-shares-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Duas To Increase Love Between Spouses / Today Is My Birthday. / Foundation Saves Abandoned Kid Labeled As Witch By Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.