Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Rida Herbal Medicine Cure HBP - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rida Herbal Medicine Cure HBP (272 Views)

Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS / The Efficacy And The Profit Side Of Rida Herbal Medicine / The Efficacy Of Rida Herbal Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rida Herbal Medicine Cure HBP by ucdeboy011(m): 12:30am On Jun 12, 2019
My friend has HBP so he's always on BP drugs. I gave him RIDA and yesterday he told me that for the past 6days his BP has been normal. He has stopped taking his BP drugs and wants RIDA for his brothers who have HPB issues.

You can whatspp us or call, 07036845662

(1) (Reply)

Are You A 40seconds Man?you Are Not Alone / What Is The Diagnosis Of This Medical Condition? / Common Believe Surrounding Sex During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.