Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,764 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS (3265 Views)

The Efficacy Of Rida Herbal Bitters / The Efficacy And The Profit Side Of Rida Herbal Medicine / The Efficacy Of Rida Herbal Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 7:43am On Feb 26, 2020
Do you know RIDA is NAFDAC Approved?
Do you know the manufacturing company is FDA (Food & Drug Administration, USA) Approved?
Do you know RIDA is made using global ISO Standards?
Do you know RIDA has been confirmed Safe for Consumption by NAFDAC, Nigerian Institute of Medical Research, Biomedicine Research Group LAUTECH?
Do you know RIDA works to the cellular level?
Do you know many say they experience the power of RIDA within 5 minutes?

We will get to know why in tomorrow's exposition! Stay with me.

Whatsapp 08055279619 to know more

Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 6:02am On Feb 27, 2020
What Does RIDA Do

How come one product can do so much? It’s simple! RIDA is a perfect mix of carefully selected Herb and Root Extracts designed to eliminate Oxidative Stress.

Oxidative Stress occurs when there’s an imbalance between free radical activity and antioxidant activity in the body. Once the balance is tilted towards free radicals, they can start doing damage to fatty tissue, cells and proteins in the body. Pay attention to the image above

These damages can lead to a vast number of health conditions such as diabetes, Migraine, Chronic Inflammation, High Blood Pressure, Cancer, and so on.

RIDA Herbal Bitters helps to increase your body’s levels of antioxidants, allowing it to mop up free radicals and eliminate oxidative stress. In addition, it helps your body begin to recover and repair whatever damage was earlier done to it, keeping you healthy, fit and full of life to live your dreams.

Order your bottle of RIDA today! Call 08120466890 or Whatsapp 08055279619

#thebittersyoucantrust #naturesgiftofhealth

Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 7:37am On Feb 27, 2020
Do you exercise regularly?
Do you consume alcohol or smoke?
Do you frequently use different pills & drugs?
Do you regularly take Soft drinks & snacks?
Are you exposed to car exhaust and smoke?
Are you always stressed up?
Is your diet poor in fruits and vegetables?

If you answered yes to some or all of the questions above, then you have to pay serious attention to your health.

All the above can lead to oxidative stress in your body, which science has discovered causes loads of issues in the human body.

To nip this in the bud is why we have RIDA! As you seek to correct the above listed actions, ensure you support it with a daily dose of RIDA.

RIDA is a dietary supplement that comes from a mixture of carefully selected herbs. It is not a cure this cure that product, it’s about staying healthy everyday. RIDA raises antioxidants levels within the cells, thereby helping your body to mop up free radicals, and allowing you to live healthy.
A healthy outside begins inside.

Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 11:13am On Feb 29, 2020
Build Your Immunity

The Italian guy that brought Corona Virus to Nigeria was in Banana Island. The Banana Island staff he was in contact with lived in Lekki, the lekki person he interacted with works in VI. Some of the VI staff lives on the mainland. Where do you want to run to? Is that how you want to be running around?
(we don’t know the true story yet. But it is better to be safe than to be sorry)

Why not build your immunity, stay clean, and stay healthy?

The only viable immunity booster that your body can have is a healthy lifestyle.

1. Don't smoke.
2. Eat a diet high in fruits and vegetables.
3. Exercise regularly.
4. Maintain a healthy weight.
5. If you drink alcohol, drink only in moderation.
6. Get adequate sleep.
7. Take steps to avoid infection, such as washing your hands frequently and cooking meats thoroughly.
8. Try to minimise stress (also oxidative stress)

Today, it’s not about what you will gain by using RIDA. It’s about what you stand to lose. It’s such a bad time to be out of stock of RIDA bitters, disinfectant and balm. Protect your loved ones.

By the way, you can book your RIDA hand sanitizers now and pick up next week. Yes, RIDA is natures gift of health.

Call 08120466890 or Whatsapp 08055279619 to get yours today

Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 6:47am On Mar 03, 2020
Kill Two Birds with One Stone

Get Rid of Mosquitos and get your house smelling nice in one step

An average of 821 people die of Malaria in Nigeria daily. This 7.6 times the number of people who died of Corona Virus in the world in the highest mortality day till date. Malaria is largely an African problem as over 70% of the cases are from sub-Saharan Africa.

Malaria is unassuming but dangerous. That’s why this particular testimony from one our friends got us excited.

“I noticed that since I started using Rida disinfectant, over a month now. I have not used any mosquito repellant. There have been no mosquitoes nor cockroaches in my house. All I do is add a capful of Rida disinfectant to the water I use for mopping the floor. The fragrance is nice, and the mosquitoes are gone” - Felicia Dipe, VI, Lagos

Typically, when you want to get rid of household pests, you use insecticides and your house smells awful. In fact you do it when you are sure no one is going to be around. With Rida Disinfectant, it’s two birds with one stone.

Get your order now through 08055279619 (Whatsapp) or 08120466890 (Call)

Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 5:16am On Mar 04, 2020
Your Washing Machine can make you sick

The washing machine is on the list of the top 10 germy surfaces you touch everyday. The Washing machine is meant to be a cleaning device, but in getting rid of germs, it actually becomes a collection center for germs.

According to Prof Gerba, who specializes in soil, water and environment sciences, the average load of underwear has about 100 E. Coli Bacteria. You may already know that your towel contains more germs, after one week of not washing, than your toilet. All of these are dumped into the washing machine, and many people never get to wash their washing machines.

All of these makes the testimony of Mrs Oguntuase make a lot more sense -

“I saw this video online about a boy that developed a horrible rash and skin problem. After taking several medications that did not work, the skin problem was traced to germs from the washing machine. In this video, they demonstrated a tablet that can be used to clean and disinfect your washing machine. I found it interesting and wondered if this was something I could use my RIDA disinfectant for. So, I decided to add RIDA disinfectant to hot water and try it. The result was amazing!! The dirt that came out was baffling, and the resultant lovely smell courtesy of RIDA disinfectants pleasant smell was exciting. I did a demonstration of this for a family, and now they are so excited about RIDA disinfectant, that they can’t stop talking about it” - Mrs Oguntuase, Lagos.

Well, you see, one of the easiest things you can do, to fortify yourself, inside and outside is use Rida products. The Rida Range is getting wider, the best time to connect with this moving train, is now!

Place your order now 08055279619 Whatsapp or call

Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 7:10am On Mar 04, 2020
Rida disinfectant is magic

In the process of doing my washing machine tub clean, I added a cap of RIDA disinfectant to the conditioner segment and 2 caps to the wash bowl then kicstarted it.

I observed that the whole bath & in fact the whole house smelt of the disinfectant but on getting to 15minutes to the end of the wash, a repugnant odour filled the whole house. When I opened the washer the same Intense repugnant odour encapsuled me: I further mixed in a cap of RIDA disinfectant into a cleaning dispenser bottle, sprayed the tub and Rim then with a cleaning towel I manually cleaned the tub to my amazement all was corrected.

On opening the drain compartment the water that came out was very clear and not dirty, I really couldn't believe my eyes then I went further to the dirt clogged hole in the drain part with a tooth brush as I usually do even after using tub cleaning tablet, I was amazed to see no dirt at all.

I loaded the machine with laundry and at the end of it the clothes came out fresher and cleaner than usual.
Up Rida disinfectant
Stella Adeyemi
(My personal testimony)
Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
Germs live on Toilet seats for up to 7 days

The dangerous thing about dangerous things, is that they don’t need you to know what’s up before they deal with you. Toilet seats can be the reason you contact something messy from outside, bring it home, and pass it on.

Well, that passing it on has to stop, and the ways you can stop it include:

1. Get a hand sanitizer with you for after you use the toilet
2. Get a tissue paper to cover the seat with, before you seat, particularly if the toilet is public
3. Disinfect the one you use at home.

You can imagine the excitement we got, when Mrs Alashi and Mrs Amoo shared similar testimonies about the sparkling effect that RIDA Disinfectant gave their toilets.

A trial will convince you.

NB: Don’t send for just Disinfectant though, prebook our hand sanitizer, and detoxify your system with RIDA Bitters, Cleanser, and so much more. Buzz me

Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
Use it, or lose it

Men who don't use their erections lose them, Finnish researchers have discovered.

Aging men who have sex at least once a week have only half the risk of developing erectile dysfunction as do men who have sex less often. But once-a-weekers shouldn't gloat. More sex means even less ED risk. Men who have sex at least three times a week are only one-fourth as likely to get erectile dysfunction as are men who have less-than-weekly sex.

"Regular sexual activity preserves potency in a similar fashion as physical exercise maintains functional capacity," conclude Juha Koskimaki, MD, PhD, and colleagues at the University of Tampere, Finland.

The findings come from questionnaires mailed to Finnish men aged 55 to 75. Only the 989 men who did not have erectile dysfunction at the beginning of the study -- and who returned a second questionnaire five years later -- were included.

Men with erectile dysfunction obviously have sex less often than do more potent men. But by including only men who did not have erectile dysfunction to start with, Koskimaki and colleagues believe their study strongly suggests that sexual intercourse lowers the risk of ED.

Oga, if it’s not happening, you need to make sure it’s happening, or it will stop happening all together. Women do a lot of make up, men need make up too. Rida Fire is amazing �. Nothing needs to be wrong with you, this is to ensure nothing goes wrong with you.

Forward this Article to who you Epp.
Buzz 08055279619 (Whatsapp or call) for your order
Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 7:29am On Mar 12, 2020
We bring you five facts about our amazing product RIDA. Pay attentions to the images below

Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
Can we have hand sanitizers that are made in Nigeria?
Can we have pharmacists involved?
Can it be herbal with oils that also help the hand?
Can the smell of the alcohol not be so obvious?
Can we ensure it has more than 60% alcohol?

YES. RIDA Instant Hand Sanitizer.

Call or whatsapp 08055279619

Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
What of disinfectants?
Can we make it locally in Nigeria?
Ensure it has properties that expels insects and flies?
Can we ensure it smells really nice and lives up the room?
What if we can also use it for toilets and washing machines?
YES. RIDA Sparkle Disinfectant

Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
What of Immunity Boosters?
Can we have a locally made immunity booster?
Can we ensure it’s better than vitamin c?
Can we ensure it also has herbs that take care of other things?
Can it be taste friendly and children friendly?
Can we ensure it’s thoroughly researched and non-toxic?

YES. RIDA Herbal Bitters

From the beginning of time, the provision for man’s health was herbs.
The problems started when we stopped taking herbs �

Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Boost your Immunity with RIDA

Dear Friend.

We took the liberty of comparing RIDA, regular drugs and Vitamin C on a number of cases and… the results show that RIDA is better.

Please boost your immunity. The prices of everything is getting higher in the market, but we are keeping the selling costs of these constant as our way of contributing positively at this time.

Call or whatsapp 08055279619 to get yours now

Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 8:48pm On May 03, 2020
RIDA RESTORE TESTIMONY FOR PREGNANCY

Good morning Doctor Onifade, How are you doing?
This is to say thank you for introducing me to RIDA RESTORE cos I just got an amazing news now
U remember how I told you that I had not taken in all my life and my fertility test stated I had high level of prolactin. My menstruation had never been stable always coming and going. But after I got that RESTORE , I started complaining about the stress it makes me go through
I was always going to the toilet
Purging, feeling very weak and tired. I didn’t even use it up to 2 weeks before I stopped cos I felt it was tiring. Little did I know tht it had done what it wanted to and I carried on with my normal life
I just tested positive today
I’m pregnant �� I’m definitely recommending this to my friends and other people having similar issues
Our product called RESTORE which is made exclusively for women seeking pregnancy has done wonders again.
Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 8:51pm On May 03, 2020
RIDA RESTORE TESTIMONY FOR INFERTILITY

Good morning Doctor Onifade, How are you doing?
This is to say thank you for introducing me to RIDA RESTORE cos I just got an amazing news now
U remember how I told you that I had not taken in all my life and my fertility test stated I had high level of prolactin. My menstruation had never been stable always coming and going. But after I got that RESTORE , I started complaining about the stress it makes me go through
I was always going to the toilet
Purging, feeling very weak and tired. I didn’t even use it up to 2 weeks before I stopped cos I felt it was tiring. Little did I know tht it had done what it wanted to and I carried on with my normal life
I just tested positive today
I’m pregnant �� I’m definitely recommending this to my friends and other people having similar issues
Our product called RESTORE which is made exclusively for women seeking pregnancy has done wonders again.

Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 11:50pm On May 07, 2020
Sexual Fire � Restored

RIda Fire and Rida Restore are a must have by marriages who want to continue to stock the fires of their conjugal bliss. This feedback from someone who sold RIDA to one of her customers is quite thrilling.

In her words

I got a very touchy call yesterday from a couple who bought Rida fire and Rida restore from me.

First it was the wife that spoke. She said amidst tears of joy.... Madam Bethy God bless you a million and more times for coming into my life. Only God knows how my husband and I have suffered for above 6years because he developed weak erection which deteriorated to no erection at all. No libido not to talk about impregnating me. I suffered and cried many nights that turned into years. I also became"asexual" (permit me to use that word Ma) as my libido also vanished. But as I met you and you never stopped talking about Rida, I decided to give it a try.

My sister, we are still on one capsule pack ooo… but for the first time in many years, strangely my husband and I had strong urge for meeting, and we did. We did ooo… His erection was so strong and mine desire was so high. We lasted for over an hour!!!!!! After we got satisfied, we held our hands together and all we could say was thank you Jesus for this miracle. We have been glowing since. Our love is renewed and the atmosphere in the house is positively improved. God bless you forever MA.

Then her husband took the phone and said...Madam you are the only approved friend for my wife and family. I can't thank you enough. It is your husband that actually convinced me to give it a try so that my wife and I will have results at the same time. God bless you.

What can I say? God bless all the brains and minds behind the RIDA range of products.

- Bethy from Port Harcourt

There are many couples suffering across the world, from what can be taken care of by natural herbs. This is a good gift for any couple. Fire for men, restore for women.

Grab your copies TODAY!

Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Don’t let the FEAR of COVID-19 make you use what can cause FUTURE problems

The labels of some brands of hand sanitizers show that they contain harmful chemicals among the ingredients. Why would anyone add harmful chemicals to hand sanitizer in the name of cutting costs?

We all have the responsibility to take care of ourselves and not be casual about our health, acting out of fear.

Please stop the fear.

Someone in a group I belong to said his wife pointed him to two ingredients on a Hand Sanitizer label.

They are:

Triclosan and Propyl Chloride (Check the hazards - Abnormal endocrine system/thyroid hormone signaling. Weakening of immune system. Children exposed to antibacterial products at an early age have an increased chance of developing allergies, asthma and eczema, may be harmful if absorbed through skin. Affects central nervous system. Causes irritation to skin, eyes and respiratory tract )

There are hundreds of hand sanitizers out there that we don't know about nor have seen their ingredients.

“Everybody” is doing hand sanitizer manufacturing business these days, without much knowledge. It’s good entrepreneurial spirit, but please take note and be safe. Let's not create more problems while trying to prevent one. Let’s educate our customers and clients.

At MNP plc, we produce the range of RIDA products. Our competitive advantage has always been providing people with nature's gift of health. We use herbs, roots, stems, seeds and natural oils to make the RIDA Range of Products, and make our products within global guidelines. Our brand values are safety, quality and functionality expressed as quick action. It’s ok to cut costs, but not at the expense of cutting the very things we are trying to protect.

With RIDA, you are safe!
Call 08120466890 to get your order today

Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2020
When you wake up to prayers from a satisfied customer �. Called me on Thursday after his flight from Abuja. He complained he had severe waist pain and could not even pickup his daughter. I gave him Rida bitters 250mls and the balm. I checked up on him and here is his testimony, just after using them for less than 3 days. Rida Rocks!!

You need to experience this as well. Call or whatsapp 08120466890 to get yours

Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 10:15am On Jul 14, 2020
*MY LOCKDOWN DIARIES*

I'm happy to testify that RIDA is now a household name in my house.

Through out the lockdown period, from March to date my children and I have embraced RIDA products. We all bathe with the body wash and my daughter glows with the Jojoba glow body butter.

I have some positive feedback:
1️⃣ Two weeks after the lockdown was announced in March, I noticed that my left ear was ringing, painful in a throbbing way and I could not hear very well from there. I called my Dr and he prescribed eardrops which I used with no relief so I decided to combine it with RIDA balm. Within 2 days the throbbing stopped and within 1 week I couldn't feel any discomfort at all.

2️⃣ My youngest son Ebun woke up one morning with a big bump on his nose. My son is very fair so the bump was prominent and red. I was worried but he said "mum can't we use Rida?" We all take the bitters everyday so I gave him 1 capsule and applied the balm generously on the bump. By evening the bump had melted and my son was amazed and wished we had taken a before/after picture.

3️⃣ In June I did a lemon, ginger and honey challenge so one day I noticed I could not bite and chew with my right jaw. I thought it was the lemon affecting my teeth but when I wanted to brush I noticed a swelling and pain in my gum so I immediately opened a bottle of Rida bitters and poured directly on the gum, gargling and holding for a few minutes before swallowing. I understood the meaning of instant action as the pain in my gum vanished immediately and I was able to chew instantly.

4️⃣ A friend of mine had issues with here menstrual cycle. It was irregular, painful and always heavily clotted and so I encouraged her to take Bitters with Restore. She testified that her cycle is now regular and the clotting and pain has stopped. She also noted the detoxing and cleansing of her colons by the RIDA miracle product.

I'm grateful to God for giving us RIDA. Now my household uses all the products.
Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
This can be you also! Small 08120466890 now and let’s help you get your groove back��

#ridacares #naturesfood #naturalremedy #alkaline #herbalremedies #organic #thewellnesssuperagents #herbsovermeds #healthylifestyle #antioxidants #immunebooster #eathealthy #plantbased #positivevibes

Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2020
RIDA herbal bitters is growing and In need more distributors, we are currently looking for distributors in Warri , if you will love to be a distributor of this amazing product, call or whatsapp 08120466890.

ROI is from 15% to 300%. Terms and conditions apply

Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
PAIN CAN BECOME HISTORY!
Do you know that Pain during menstruation or dysmenorrhea occurs in 50% of menstruating women and about 10% are incapacitated for 1-3 days each month? Menstruation is a totally natural process, however for a number of women it can be an annoying and sometimes, traumatic period.

Dysmenorrhea is cramping pains in the lower abdomen. Many women experience menstrual cramps just before and during their menstrual periods. During menstrual period, the uterus contracts to help expel its lining. Hormone-like substances (prostaglandins) involved in pain and inflammation trigger the uterine muscle contractions.

Higher levels of prostaglandins are associated with more severe menstrual cramps. Menstrual cramps may be caused by identifiable problems, such as endometriosis or uterine fibroids. Menstrual cramps that aren't caused by an underlying condition tend to lessen with age and often improve once a woman has given birth.

Symptoms of menstrual cramps include: Throbbing or cramping pain in the lower abdomen that may be intense, dull and constant ache. Some women also experience nausea, loose stools, headache and dizziness.

Do you suffer from menstrual cramps or you know someone who does from mild to severe? Then Rida is an effective remedy. It's safe, effective and natural. DM for your order or call 08120466890

Happy Weekend!��

#women #menstruationmatters #menstrualpainrelief #dysmenoria #periodcramps #cramps #naturalremedy #holistichealth #eathealthy

Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by ApotiEriOluwa1(f): 3:53am On Aug 17, 2020
"""'
Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2020
TODAY IS A LUCKY DAY FOR MEN!

Can you remember how sharp and agile your "JT" was when you were 5, 6, 7, even up till age 25. You could shoot from 3 poles and hit the water closet with the accuracy of a sniper, but once you're 40 years and above, medically, you're advised to go for a prostrate check up.

I have seen men carry catheter everywhere they go like a lady's hand bag. The function is to free the bladder of urine because a prostrate could grow bigger in size and begin to put pressure on the urethra causing severe pain within that region.

Some men can no longer pass out urine. Some cry and scream while in the bathroom.
Others do it with minimal flow thereby irritating the bladder. If evacuation is not carried out early, it could lead to infection causing further damage.

This disease is the result of lifestyle choices - Smoking, alcoholism, lack of exercise, prolonged sitting etc.

The psychological effect of this health challenge includes;
Depressed Libido
Low Self Esteem
Frequent quarrel

Something so sweet begins to go bitter and participation in the "oza room" ceases. You don’t have to live life like this. Remember, God created them male and female.

So, men, rejoice! Today is your lucky day to be meeting with this safe, effective and pocket friendly remedy. Don’t wait till it’s a crisis. Prevention is always cheaper and a trial will amaze you.

Call or whatsapp 08120466890 for your order

Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2020
Just incase you don't know, the liver’s main job is removing toxins from the body and regulating our metabolic processes. It is one of our most important organs, and one we sometimes neglect.
Bitters have been used for centuries to support liver function. Rida herbal bitters is a perfect mix of carefully selected Herb and Root Extracts to help you live healthy daily. RIDA Bitters does the key work of eliminating Oxidative Stress.

RIDA helps to increase your body's levels of antioxidants and decrease the formation of free radicals.
Rida presents a taste that ensures that you don’t dread using something so beneficial to your body. For many, the thought of the experience that accompanies drinking a typical “bitters” is riddled with discouragement. Some people go as far as having sweets and chocolates handy before taking some bitters.
#ridabitters #ridacares #doitrightwithbitters #healthyliver #toneyourliver

Call 08120466890 for your order

Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 6:33am On Jan 19, 2021
��� Fire up your immune system with Rida . Every family is one sickness or disease away from poverty. Prevention is cheaper than cure.
Enjoy the amazing promo combo

Call 08120466890 or what'sapp 08055279619

#ridacares #life #love #preventionischeaperthancure #youdonthavetogetsick #beproactive #dontwait
#avoidcrisis
#herbalmedicine #immunebooster
#herbsovermeds
#herbalremedies

Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
Come join the geng of healthy people, choose Rida bitters today.
Call 08120466890 for enquiries and purchase.
Ridacares��
#bittersyoucantrust #proudlynigerian #Ridacares #thursday #healthiswealth #wellbeing

Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
Prostate enlargement is quite common in men from their 40s. It starts slowly and progresses. Most people don't even know until they start getting symptoms.

When a male visits the gents, and spends so much time shaking the penis for the urine to fully come out, then something is terribly wrong.

Let's get more details about the senior citizens solution pack for men Go to www.ridahealth.com/powerof2

Re: Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS by Wellnessagent: 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
Many elderly people have died between 2020 and now ; and no matter how old our parents are, we never ever wants to lose them to death.

You see..... As people grow older , their body systems gradually weaken and they’ll need a lot more external support to maintain their health. This is because their immune system doesn't function as efficiently as when they were younger. This makes them more prone to infections and other diseases.

The Senior Citizens Pack is a 90 day solution pack that has premium natural products that will help to boost the immunity of our old ones and keep them healthy while alive. These products are NAFDAC and ISO certified. And they are also FDA and HALAL approved. This is why every wise person is getting this package

A healthy senior citizen is that person with a good plan to take care of his or her own health as they grow old, or the one that has offsprings paying attention to their health

To get more details, click www.ridahealth.com/powerof2 and choose senior citizens pack. We will take it up from there

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pains Of Episiotomy / Wash Before Wearing! / What Would Happen If All Drugs Were Legal, Everywhere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.