Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE (29211 Views)

University Of Calabar Inducts 63 New Doctors (photos) / I Voluntarily Dropped Out As A 500 Level Medical Student- Wheelbarrow Pusher / Friends Carry Graduate In Wheelbarrow In Liberia To Celebrate His Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE by ishawlar: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2019
Never say Never notting is too late when we are still alive. Sir God will give u more wisdom
Re: Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE by Lovelyn451(f): 10:43am On Jun 12, 2019
Pushing barrow at 63 to write waec? ...my God...This is a curse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2019
Learning in Nigeria is stressful enough but learning in an environment like that and pushing the wheelbarrow is definitely a lot closer to hell especially with his age but all the same he would learn something i guess even if its just for the printed paper sake (school cert). It would be a much profitable idea if he could up his game from wheelbarrow to truck driving.. Maybe learn how to drive a truck well its his decision anyway. Education in Naija get as e be sha but its good to have one cert at least... I wish him well at 63 undecided

Re: Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 12, 2019
Mateen1000:
I was reading this post and my landlord daughter came by and we read it together.
She said this post really changed her life and it touched my heart,
We are so grateful
Wow thanks so much for sharing
Buhahahahaha
grin

Re: Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE by sulasa07(m): 11:29am On Jun 12, 2019
AutoSupport:

Learn what
Maybe Quadratic equation so he can boast as the only SSCE graduate for him Village.
Re: Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE by sulasa07(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2019
TheMainMan:
Sometimes it is not people say about you that matters... it is your own self happiness

He said he wanted to stop being an illiterate which has caused him much agony... he alone knows what he is talking about

No one should discouraged or insult him for trying to achieve his aim...
Being an illiterate is not by being uneducated at school but by being uneducated in the brain
Re: Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE by Ryan03(f): 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
Mateen1000:
I was reading this post and my landlord daughter came by and we read it together.
She said this post really changed her life and it touched my heart,
We are so grateful
Wow thanks so much for sharing
Its like something is doing you
Re: Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE by Mateen1000: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ryan03:
Its like something is doing you

Re: Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE by Ryan03(f): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
[quote author=Mateen1000 post=79257090][/quote]grin grin
Re: Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE by alphaNomega: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
gentlegenius:

Educated?
Do you know the real meaning of that word?
Are you aware that millions of Nigerian graduates today are not educated, while some Secondary school drop outs are educated?
EDUCATION MEANS MUCH MORE THAN GOING TO SCHOOL OR GETTING A CERTIFICATE.

Let me break it down for you.

I am referring to secondary school education since your genius is unable to decipher the message in my post.
Re: Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE by Abcruz(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:--Ecclesiastics 3:1

It is good for a man to bear the yoke while he is still young.--Lamentation 3:27
Re: Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE by gentlegenius(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
alphaNomega:

Let me break it down for you.

I am referring to secondary school education since your genius is unable to decipher the message in my post.
And your alpha didn't permit you to see any sense in my message...
Keep fooling yourself around.
Re: Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE by alfarouq(m): 3:02am On Jun 13, 2019
It's true that it's never too late to get education but going to school my dear has a deadline. You can't start secondary school at 58 years, what do you hope to achieve.
People mistake getting education with seating within the four walls of a class room.
If really it's education he wants starting from jss is not what he needs. Use the tuition fees to enroll in a lesson and with seriousness he will cover the basic things he needs for secondary education in two years instead of the standard six years.
Re: Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE by alphaNomega: 5:20am On Jun 13, 2019
gentlegenius:

And your alpha didn't permit you to see any sense in my message...
Keep fooling yourself around.

That's why I had to break it down for a self acclaimed genius who does not have an inkling of common sense.
Re: Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE by Hordbaz(m): 9:28am On Jun 13, 2019
grin
Re: Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE by gentlegenius(m): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2019
alphaNomega:

That's why I had to break it down for a self acclaimed genius who does not have an inkling of common sense.
All the foolishness in this world came together and found a home in your head... That's why you are the alpha N omega of stupidity.
Re: Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE by alphaNomega: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
gentlegenius:

All the foolishness in this world came together and found a home in your head... That's why you are the alpha N omega of stupidity.

Lol... E pain am grin
Re: Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE by gentlegenius(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
alphaNomega:

Lol... E pain am grin
To slap sense into your head just dey hungry me...

Re: Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE by MVLOX(m): 9:56am On Jun 14, 2019
bettercreature:
He is a scammer,it makes no sense
Why going to secondary school not even university at the age of 63 if you can not afford the school fees? He is a big scam and I blame the school
He is probably suffering from mental disorder

na u talk am ooo
Re: Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE by MVLOX(m): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2019
AutoSupport:

Learn what
how to read and write I guess

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan / Father Who Obtained His First Degree At 54 Celebrated By Daughter (Photo) / Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.