Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,604 members, 7,958,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

Collect Daily Money This Way (pictures Speaks) UPDATED - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Collect Daily Money This Way (pictures Speaks) UPDATED (485 Views)

Why Exactly Is The Cement Price Going Up This Way? / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box / How To Make Daily Money From Bread Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collect Daily Money This Way (pictures Speaks) UPDATED by kingscare1(m): 2:27am On Jun 12, 2019
[s][/s]Before I begin. Check this link
https://www.nairaland.com/5225154/romantic-daily-incomes-updated-pictures

I will update todays own shortly.

Now, I will give you daily games (3 Odds) FREE for 3 days. If you are not satisfied with the amount you are making daily. Pls stop cheesy, but if you are, then you have to pay just #1k for every 3Days Wins.

Not complicated and I don't want to talk too much sha.

I have 3 income sources and cashing out via Betting daily is one of them. cheesy grin
Thanks.

Chat me on Whatsapp 0903 546 4082 let's begin immediately...
Re: Collect Daily Money This Way (pictures Speaks) UPDATED by kingscare1(m): 2:44am On Jun 12, 2019
This is just my 2 odds game

12/6/2019

Will update my 3 Odds game shortly cos it's inplay

Re: Collect Daily Money This Way (pictures Speaks) UPDATED by kingscare1(m): 3:02am On Jun 12, 2019
Now. Let me tell you a little secrete to ensure you make money through betting with lower risk of loosing your Money.

Open two accounts on bet9ja or nairabet, one connected to your bank account and other is not (I use nairabet cos I can withdraw 1000), main account should be for the purpose of free funding of the main account via nairabet to nairabet transfer without it coming from your pocket (I mean you play 2 odds from the auxiliary nairabet account which I win almost everyday with my eyes closed), now you play 3 odds with your main account after transferring from auxiliary to main account to cash out bigger and better. Note that you will not transfer every 2 odds wins fund from auxiliary account to main account (so as to maintain free funding and good cashout).

If you don't get me logic.lm tired.

0903 546 4082 @whatsapp
Re: Collect Daily Money This Way (pictures Speaks) UPDATED by kingscare1(m): 3:09am On Jun 12, 2019
Now am waiting for the 3 odds games to finish or maybe I update it like that and you guys should check it out...70+minutes I need to sleep now

WOOOON
12/6/2019

Re: Collect Daily Money This Way (pictures Speaks) UPDATED by kingscare1(m): 4:05am On Jun 12, 2019
Finished....

Re: Collect Daily Money This Way (pictures Speaks) UPDATED by kingscare1(m): 2:25am On Jun 14, 2019
13/6/2019

WOOOOOOOON

Re: Collect Daily Money This Way (pictures Speaks) UPDATED by kingscare1(m): 2:30am On Jun 14, 2019
Chat me up on Whatsapp 0903 546 4082
Re: Collect Daily Money This Way (pictures Speaks) UPDATED by kingscare1(m): 7:38am On Jun 14, 2019
Today's game is out....chat me if interested...free for 3 Days
Re: Collect Daily Money This Way (pictures Speaks) UPDATED by kingscare1(m): 1:08am On Jun 15, 2019
14/06/2019

WOOON

like I said in one of my post earlier.
I have started staking#1500 per bet to burst #4500 per bet.
Will update the outcome by tomorrow.
Chat me up if interested.

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank In Acquisition Talks / Frozen Food Business Plan / Pictures of how INNOSON MOTORS is INNOvating NIGERIA and Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.