Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,437 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Ike Ekweremadu: What Else Does He Want And Why He Should Consider Quitting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu: What Else Does He Want And Why He Should Consider Quitting (896 Views)

Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri / 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ike Ekweremadu: What Else Does He Want And Why He Should Consider Quitting by olukosiibitoye: 2:28am On Jun 12, 2019
While I watched the in house election of the Senate today, I was surprised to see Ike Ekweremadu accept the nomination to contest again for the office of the Deputy Senate President. This is someone that has served in that capacity for 12 years before he finally surrendered it to Ovie Omo-Agege.

After seeing him make his pitch to support why he should be elected as the Deputy Senate President, I could not but ask, what else does he want again especially as his party, the Peoples Democratic Party has no chance of pulling any surprise, being a helplessly weak minority.

https://qwenu.com/2019/06/11/ike-ekweremadu-what-else-does-he-want-and-why-he-should-consider-quitting-the-senate-after-this-administration/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: What Else Does He Want And Why He Should Consider Quitting by Nobody: 2:53am On Jun 12, 2019
He only want to try his luck!

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: What Else Does He Want And Why He Should Consider Quitting by babaniyen1(m): 3:18am On Jun 12, 2019
Me self tire o. Na greed

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: What Else Does He Want And Why He Should Consider Quitting by odiereke(m): 4:28am On Jun 12, 2019
He thought the coup of last chamber can still reoccure.
Because anything can happen in Nigeria.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: What Else Does He Want And Why He Should Consider Quitting by orisa37: 4:49am On Jun 12, 2019
What Ike sees sitting, a new Parliamentarian won't see standing on Rooftop.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: What Else Does He Want And Why He Should Consider Quitting by agabusta: 4:52am On Jun 12, 2019
orisa37:

Oga stop making their job seem a big deal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: What Else Does He Want And Why He Should Consider Quitting by Chikpat(m): 7:41am On Jun 12, 2019
These are his last days in the senate and even in national politics
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: What Else Does He Want And Why He Should Consider Quitting by Chikpat(m): 7:43am On Jun 12, 2019
orisa37:

For 12yrs he was DSP what has he seen?

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: What Else Does He Want And Why He Should Consider Quitting by netpro(m): 7:45am On Jun 12, 2019
Chikpat:
These are his last days in the senate and even in national politics

Ike is gunning for Governor in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: What Else Does He Want And Why He Should Consider Quitting by cyberguy72(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2019
olukosiibitoye:
While I watched the in house election of the Senate today, I was surprised to see Ike Ekweremadu accept the nomination to contest again for the office of the Deputy Senate President. This is someone that has served in that capacity for 12 years before he finally surrendered it to Ovie Omo-Agege.

After seeing him make his pitch to support why he should be elected as the Deputy Senate President, I could not but ask, what else does he want again especially as his party, the Peoples Democratic Party has no chance of pulling any surprise, being a helplessly weak minority.

https://qwenu.com/2019/06/11/ike-ekweremadu-what-else-does-he-want-and-why-he-should-consider-quitting-the-senate-after-this-administration/
Zombie what about Remi Tinubu?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: What Else Does He Want And Why He Should Consider Quitting by Chikpat(m): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2019
netpro:

Ike is gunning for Governor in 2023.

Of which state?
That will be the ambition that will nail his political corpse in the coffin. Is he an Nkanu man?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: What Else Does He Want And Why He Should Consider Quitting by senatordave1(m): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2019
Chikpat:

Of which state?
That will be the ambition that will nail his political corpse in the coffin. Is he an Nkanu man?
He can claim to be from nkanu
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: What Else Does He Want And Why He Should Consider Quitting by orisa37: 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
Consider quitting the Job you know very well? No. Never. Ike is the best 3Tiers of Government Parliamentarian in Nigeria so far. He does his things without fear or favour.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Slientlty Ibb,and Obasanjo On JUNE 12. / 11 Bauchi Lawmakers Elect New Speaker / United Nations Secretary-general Tweet On African Leaders In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.