Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Pastor Adeboye To Petition The Federal Government Of Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye To Petition The Federal Government Of Nigeria (1214 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye To Petition The Federal Government Of Nigeria by tunamania(m): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2010
The G.O has said he in conjunction with 1 million Nigerians will draft a petition as regards the incessant kidnappings and ritual killings happening in the country he said he's looking for 1 million people to pen down their signatures,then he'd copy the president and all state governments,after which if nothing is done he'd move to step 2.i guess its high time our religious leaders had a say in how this country is being run.i'd gladly sign cos it might be me tomorrow, the security laxity in this country is becoming unrelenting, stand up Nigeria for a just cause.
Re: Pastor Adeboye To Petition The Federal Government Of Nigeria by Odunnu: 8:50am On Oct 02, 2010
Where are they 'penning' down the names?plz dnt tell me its in his church . . .I wnt go if its there.
Re: Pastor Adeboye To Petition The Federal Government Of Nigeria by Kx: 8:55am On Oct 02, 2010
any need to petitiion our leaders?
I hope we are not getting tired of praying for our leaders without seeing positive results from them!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye To Petition The Federal Government Of Nigeria by Odunnu: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2010
If u r not tired of praying,I am tired. I need 'war' action!
Re: Pastor Adeboye To Petition The Federal Government Of Nigeria by 080Nigeria(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2010
I was @ the Redemption Camp yesterday and I heard his pronouncement. I'm glad because I think such steps are long overdue. We can't allow thieves to take over the nation while we just pray. We ought to show our faith by taking steps!
Re: Pastor Adeboye To Petition The Federal Government Of Nigeria by REALTRUTH1: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2010
080Nigeria:

I was @ the Redemption Camp yesterday and I heard his pronouncement. I'm glad because I think such steps are long overdue. We can't allow thieves to take over the nation while we just pray. We ought to show our faith by taking steps!
So if your pastor did not take a step,,,it would cross your mind to do so?? Delussion is the practice of christianity in nigeria,,,
Where were you people when Tunde Bakare and co were taking the ultimate steps,,, the saying then was that,,,it is unchristianed to challenge authorities,,,,arrant rubbish!!! What will 50Million pen down protest do? RCCG to me is joke,,,
Take the proper and appropraite steps,,,,we saw that in Tunde Bakare,,,its been like that with Martin Luther King,,,,,Desmond Tutu did same as well,,,,When a pastor pallies with the politicians openly,,,how can he publicly and openly challenge them?

(1) (Reply)

Prosperity Pastors Suck Big Time! / Tb Joshua Sends A Team Pastors And The New Anointed Water For Synagogue London / Would Jesus Approve Of Muhammad On The Topic Of Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.