Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments (19306 Views)

Olujimi Emerges 2020 'Female Senator Of The Year' (Pics) / Updated: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (full List so far) / Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by Blazebond(m): 7:10am On Jun 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the loafer is thanking her constituent's, hahahaha,madam stop deceiving yourself o,na ur husband you go thank,na him they put you there since because your constituents nor even know whether election's dey take place for your matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by anochuko01(m): 7:10am On Jun 12, 2019
Would be governor/minister
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by martowskin1(m): 7:11am On Jun 12, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
Nigeria and copy copy . Anything they do in America we copy in Nigeria. Must we copy their hall of fame thing ? If yes , why are we not copying their style of leadership in what we do ?

because it won't benefit their pockets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by fordunit(m): 7:12am On Jun 12, 2019
What relevance is the National Assembly to Nigeria? We just finished how one held the country to ransome for 4years. Now, the new leadership will just be a bunch of asslickers. We still have a very long way to go.

If you have an amazing business idea and you need an investor to pitch to for funding, do not waste your energy finding them on google. I have a database of over 5000 Angel Investors and Institutional investors. Make me a simple offer and its yours. See my signature for details.
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by Nackzy: 7:12am On Jun 12, 2019
Just because the husband is influential, if she was a wife of nobody, she for hear wiiii
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by Kay25(m): 7:12am On Jun 12, 2019
Which constituency believes in her?abi the force of her husband lauding her over the wish of the electorates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by harley88(m): 7:12am On Jun 12, 2019
Blazebond:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the loafer is thanking her constituent's, hahahaha,madam stop deceiving yourself o,na ur husband you go thank,na him they put you there since because your constituents nor even know whether election's dey take place for your matter.

Sorry..........you guys must react negatively to all news, whether the news is good or bad
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by hush15: 7:13am On Jun 12, 2019
paulchineduN:
Don't just disturb our peace with that line, 'my constituents believe me'. We know how and what has kept u thére and will still keep u there if u choose. If a non performing Abaribe who only blab in the Senate with no single constituency project to show for it, can get himself into the Senate again, this line of 'my constituents' should be detached from their submissions.

Abi now. Her constituents are APC chieftains in lagos with her husband being the head.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by ORIENTATION101: 7:13am On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:
southwesterners were masturbating on a post about orji son becoming abia HA speaker ignoring the burdilioning in their own backyard
what about orji son in house rep?? Is that how Tinubu put his two sons in Lagos assembly and house of rep

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by mrkings84(m): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2019
Congrats to her.... Wished her 4th to 9th consecutive in the Chambers!
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by MetaPhysical: 7:14am On Jun 12, 2019
You are looking at your next Deputy Senate President.

10th Senate
Chief Mrs Oluremi Tinubu - Deputy SP.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by Afamed: 7:15am On Jun 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I thought the bagga said she wants to become Deputy Senate President?
Children of hate, that could be the midday news you heard from Radio Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by amaben2020(m): 7:16am On Jun 12, 2019
Look at this tout comparing herself to Dora Akunyili
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by GTFOH: 7:17am On Jun 12, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
Nigeria and [b]copy[/b] copy . Anything they do in America we copy in Nigeria. Must we copy their hall of fame thing ? If yes , why are we not copying their style of leadership in what we do ?

Not enough space on flashdrive to copy the file "style of leadership"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 12, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
what about orji son in house rep?? Is that how Tinubu put his two sons in Lagos assembly and house of rep
if tinubu sons were responsible, he would have had them in every position in Lagos
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by amuwo1980: 7:18am On Jun 12, 2019
And the country Nigeria and humanity is worse off for it, this period of Nigeria's democracy will be recorded in history as dark years if the country still survives
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by ORIENTATION101: 7:22am On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:

if tinubu sons were responsible, he would have had them in every position in Lagos
if orji wife was not a useless kitchen tool .orji would have get her a federal seat slot in Nass

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by frozen70(f): 7:23am On Jun 12, 2019
Your husband has succeeded in making you a life senator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by banio: 7:23am On Jun 12, 2019
Best Female Rigger ever
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by olagbola45(m): 7:25am On Jun 12, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
I only saw Prof Dora's name, maybe a few others that deserve it.

maybe you have apollo for dat eyes
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 12, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
if orji wife was not a useless kitchen tool .orji would have get her a federal seat slot in Nass
lol
you were the one that brought tinubu irresponsible sons into this.
if you like call orji wife or family members anything you like, what is my business? I am not related to them in anyway and their being in any position will not benefit me financially
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by simple250: 7:27am On Jun 12, 2019
Which constituency believed in you cheesy

Please which constituency is she from ?
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by ORIENTATION101: 7:28am On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:

lol
you were the one that brought tinubu irresponsible sons into this.
if you like call orji wife or family members anything you like, what is my business? I am not related to them in anyway and their being in any position will not benefit me financially
then fvck off tonguetongue
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by Burgerlomo: 7:29am On Jun 12, 2019
Behind a successful woman there's a successful influencer hubby, Oba Jagaban 1 The Bullion Van Politician of Bourdillon cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by DemonInSiege: 7:29am On Jun 12, 2019
Maslib:
Why Ambode was not fit for second tenure . Now Lagosians praising her should define hypocrisy for me.

Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 12, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
then fvck off tonguetongue
I don't worship politicians like you guys worship the ever greedy burdilion
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by victorDanladi: 7:33am On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:
southwesterners were masturbating on a post about orji son becoming abia HA speaker ignoring the burdilioning in their own backyard
Reverse is actually the case bro grin
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 12, 2019
victorDanladi:
Reverse is actually the case bro grin
I don't get you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why / President Buhari Presents 2018 Budget (Live Pictures, Updates) / Just In: Dino Melaye Finally Meets Bail Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.