Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments (19175 Views)

Olujimi Emerges 2020 'Female Senator Of The Year' (Pics) / Updated: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (full List so far) / Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by owila4luv(m): 7:37am On Jun 12, 2019
jagaban at work
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by ddjay: 7:37am On Jun 12, 2019
Mrcomedimatic:
Tinubu's Wife becomes the first female Senate to be elected to serve in three consecutive Parliaments

The wife of former Lagos State Governor, Tinubu took to her Twitter page to announce that she is the first female Senate to be elected to serve in three consecutive Parliaments.

She tweeted saying

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/06/12/tinubus-wife-becomes-the-first-female-senate-to-be-elected-to-serve-in-three-consecutive-parliaments/
Yes her husband owns, sponsors and controls her political party, if other women had this privilege, then they would have bitten her record
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by fedora04: 7:42am On Jun 12, 2019
Madam. Stand alone can you defeat your opponents?

My tots
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by 9jaRealist: 7:47am On Jun 12, 2019
Rated BBB...

#BourdillonBullionBeneficiary.

>
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by henrixx(m): 7:49am On Jun 12, 2019
She doesn't do elections. She just gets announced as a senator every 4 years
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by 1kinggy(m): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I thought the bagga said she wants to become Deputy Senate President?

She'd get a post in the house. She's becoming a senior member courtesy her husband.
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by Ubdavis(m): 7:54am On Jun 12, 2019
Elected or appointed??
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by sisisioge: 7:57am On Jun 12, 2019
As if you don't know who her husband is grin
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by PapaAdanna: 8:00am On Jun 12, 2019
Who doesn't know why...

That ugly looking, yellow toothed orangutan
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by etrouble: 8:04am On Jun 12, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
Nigeria and copy copy . Anything they do in America we copy in Nigeria. Must we copy their hall of fame thing ? If yes , why are we not copying their style of leadership in whatever we do ?

You no dey hear say if person no sabi book, he supposed sabi copy person for class nah. Even the democracy we dey practice, na copy we copy am from America.
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by etrange: 8:04am On Jun 12, 2019
oyeb15:
and still counting as long as jagaban is alive.

why is Sanwo Olu always with his deputy?
Are they running d government together 50/50 or he cant lead independently ?

Yes, they are running the government together. That's what it's meant to be, a team. If he was meant to work independently, there wouldn't be any need to have a deputy. If he were always alone, you'd still be the one to say the deputy is just a figurehead.

I can't help but say this, this your post is really dumb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by netlegend(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by Myself2(m): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
Nigeria and copy copy . Anything they do in America we copy in Nigeria. Halloween, Black Friday , ring on university graduation etc . Must we copy their hall of fame thing ? If yes , why are we not copying their style of leadership in whatever we do ?

Very true

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by cvibe2: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2019
Wife of Jagaban, who else will remove her?
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by Kahujadekadura: 8:28am On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:

I don't worship politicians like you guys worship the ever greedy burdilion
My bros tell him ooh
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 12, 2019
That's wrong. Nkeiruka Onyejeocha too. Isuikwuato/Umunneochi federal constituency Abia State.
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by nnaeyes6: 8:34am On Jun 12, 2019
Birthright Senator
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by TemmyT002(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2019
She get mouth mehn
If any woman will become the president of Nigeria, she stands a big chance.
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by Obakakun: 8:55am On Jun 12, 2019
Congratulations ma
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by victorDanladi: 9:02am On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:

I don't get you

We expect you Igbo people to condemn Theodor Orji son emergence like you've always condemning Tinubu, but your usual hypocisy and chest beating will not let you do that grin
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 12, 2019
victorDanladi:

We expect you Igbo people to condemn Theodor Orji son emergence like you've always condemning Tinubu, but your usual hypocisy and chest beating will not let you do that grin
I am not Igbo.
I did not condemn orji or tinubu. I was only pointing out the hypocrisy of those that were condemning orji son but are now celebrating when it is tinubu
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by bukatyne(f): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2019
Mrcomedimatic:
Tinubu's Wife becomes the first female Senate to be elected to serve in three consecutive Parliaments

The wife of former Lagos State Governor, Tinubu took to her Twitter page to announce that she is the first female Senate to be elected to serve in three consecutive Parliaments.

She tweeted saying

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/06/12/tinubus-wife-becomes-the-first-female-senate-to-be-elected-to-serve-in-three-consecutive-parliaments/

And what have you achieved thus far with the opportunity given to you?
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by victorDanladi: 9:08am On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:

I am not Igbo.
I did not condemn orji or tinubu. I was only pointing out the hypocrisy of those that were condemning orji son but are now celebrating when it is tinubu
You should rather point out the hypocisy of those one condemning Tinubu and keep silent during there own Theodor Orji...just like bush, Clinton and JF Kennedy of America
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 12, 2019
victorDanladi:

You should rather point out the hypocisy of those one condemning Tinubu and keep silent during there own Theodor Orji...just like bush, Clinton and JF Kennedy of America
it was orji son that came first on niaraland front page.
I am done with this useless argument. pls don't disturb me with replies again
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by victorDanladi: 9:24am On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:

it was orji son that came first on niaraland front page.
I am done with this useless argument. pls don't disturb me with replies again
Then you are probably a neophyte on nairaland.

Then,get off nairaland and deactivate your account if you don't want replies.
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by chocolatelady(f): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2019
Congrats ma. It's not easy at all.
Re: Tinubu Is the 1st female Senator To Be Elected In 3 Consecutive Parliaments by brainworkng: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
you dont deserve it ma, you were rigged into office thrice through your criminal husband. So those people putting you close to Dora Akunyili should have their head examined.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Wike Praying During Service For New Legal Year (Photos) / How Deal For Maina’s Reinstatement, Withdrawal Of N2.5bn Suit Was Struck / Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.