Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff (26673 Views)

Matawalle Appoints Sanusi Mohammed As New Emir Of Kaura-Namoda / Gbajabiamila Appoints Anayo Nnebe, APGA Member As Aide, APC Fumes / Gbajabiamila Appoints Media Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 12, 2019
SirBunky85:
you now see how empty and bitter u are?u are just bitter cuz ur candidate lost.u are a shameless hypocrite
Can you show me any post on niaraland where I supported any candidate for nass leadership? Am I a lawmaker? How will nass leadership impact my life?
Abeg leave my mention. Go and look for your mate to argue with
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by kayjay69(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2019
But you know they won't nau, you know they won't. Don't waste your hope on the hopeless.
Authoreety:
Hmmmm......

I only hope these guys will work for the betterment of the nation?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2019
victorDanladi:
They will be indifferent just like they were during yaradua time when

VP-christian

Senate president-christian

speaker-christian

They are not wailers and partisans like CAN!
muric is as foolish as can except you Just want to be myopic too...
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by OfficialAPCNig: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2019
formular2002:

Am I d only one sensing a Dogara return to APC?
Bauchi Governor Loading
You people are always sensing.

From Obiano to Umahi, then to Ayade. From Ayade you guys jumped to Wike.

When Wike failed you guys, you guys to Ekweremmadu, then to Bauch Governor and to Tambuwal, Ortoms and Matawalle.

Now, Tambuwal had taken firm control of Sokoto House of assembly, you guys have jumped to Dogara.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by Shakitibob0: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
Imagine we wake up tomorrow and hear that all these old politicians have died in their sleep. The whole Nigeria will celebrate
lmao...
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by tuniski: 10:00am On Jun 12, 2019
formular2002:

Am I d only one sensing a Dogara return to APC?
Bauchi Governor Loading

Pdp is already in control of Bauchi with Dogara a key player. Why do some of you only always think defection? Only weak politicians defect to ruling party!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by Carmal90(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2019
Shakitibob0:
lmao...

Bros longest time .
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by Shakitibob0: 10:08am On Jun 12, 2019
Carmal90:

Bros longest time .
My Brother...I greet you sir
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by Borlahr(m): 11:07am On Jun 12, 2019
Bad belle fifu, kwantinu ranting ......
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by victorDanladi: 11:28am On Jun 12, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
muric is as foolish as can except you Just want to be myopic too...
MuRIC and CAN are foolish,although CAN is more foolish,if you are not stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by Edcure1: 11:51am On Jun 12, 2019
victorDanladi:
They will be indifferent just like they were during yaradua time when VP-christian
speaker-christian
The then Speaker, Dimeji Bankole, was not a Christian. He's a moslem.

Get your facts right.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by victorDanladi: 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
Edcure1:
Get your facts right.
Not everyone is daft and ignorant like you
Patricia etteh,PDP anointed candidate and speaker is a Christian
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by victorDanladi: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
Edcure1:
Get your facts right.
Not everyone is daft and ignorant like you
Patricia etteh,PDP anointed candidate and speaker is a Christian
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by Funmisurge(m): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajamiamila has made his first appointment a few minutes after taking oath of office.

He appointed Honorable Sanusi Rickiji, former Speaker of Zamfara State as his Chief of staff

He thanked former Speaker Yakubu Dogara for his role in the emergence of Hon Ahmed Idris Wase (unopposed) as the Deputy Speaker of House of Representatives

Source: https://gidifeed.com/femi-gbajabiamila-appoints-sanusi-rickiji-as-chief-of-staff/

Congratulations to most refined speaker the country has ever produced...
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
victorDanladi:

MuRIC and CAN are foolish,although CAN is more foolish,if you are not stupid.
you would be foolish to say can is more foolish both are senseless organisation simple let's stop sentimental views
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by SirBunky85(m): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:

Can you show me any post on niaraland where I supported any candidate for nass leadership? Am I a lawmaker? How will nass leadership impact my life?
Abeg leave my mention. Go and look for your mate to argue with
u see ur life? have u forgotten dat u just accepted to have supported bago in ur previous post?anyway,selective amnesia is one of the characteristics of hypocrites
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
SirBunky85:
u see ur life? have u forgotten dat u just accepted to have supported bago in ur previous post?anyway,selective amnesia is one of the characteristics of hypocrites
I didn't support him. I just point out that he could have been a better option than the one that was convicted. I was never interested in who win since it was clear that the odd were against a PDP member winning
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by SirBunky85(m): 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:

I didn't support him. I just point out that he could have been a better option than the one that was convicted. I was never interested in who win since it was clear that the odd were against a PDP member winning
who convicted who?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
SirBunky85:
who convicted who?
I don't know
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by SirBunky85(m): 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:
I don't know
u should know nah
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by porka: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
victorDanladi:
They will be indifferent just like they were during yaradua time when

VP-christian

speaker-christian

Before you take rumour mongering to your next level, you should know that Sabur Dimeji Bankole, the Speaker of the House of Representatives during Yaradua's tenure (from 2007'-2011) is a Muslim.

Always confirm your information before spreading rumours around.

Patricia Etteh, a Christian, was speaker for 5 months out of 4 years (48 months). Even at that, her deputy, Babangida Nguroje is a Muslim.

From1999, Nigeria maintained a balance in alloacation of its political offices to manage its social dynamics until APC and Buhari introduced their divisive and bitter politics.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by victorDanladi: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
porka:

Before you take rumour mongering to your next level, you should know that Sabur Dimeji Bankole, the Speaker of the House of Representatives during Yaradua's tenure (from 2007'-2011) is a Muslim.

Always confirm your information before spreading rumours around.
And have your fact right before posting.
The annointed candidate for yaradua PDP government is Foluke etteh and he was speaker for 2 good years...google is your friend
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by porka: 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
victorDanladi:

And have your fact right before posting.
The annointed candidate for yaradua PDP government is Foluke etteh and he was speaker for 2 good years...google is your friend

Etteh was speaker for 5 months, Ogbeni.

Meanwhile, which party was Dimeji Bankole again? Remind us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo / Datti Needs To Cry Again But This Time, To Apologize To Us – Ada Anambra / Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.