Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff (26630 Views)

Matawalle Appoints Sanusi Mohammed As New Emir Of Kaura-Namoda / Gbajabiamila Appoints Anayo Nnebe, APGA Member As Aide, APC Fumes / Gbajabiamila Appoints Media Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by Djbond(m): 7:41am On Jun 12, 2019
Please will bank open today?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by Joecristiano7(m): 7:42am On Jun 12, 2019
Emanuel11:
See below
come sef u no dey tire ni..
Wia is seun sef
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by Oosa4sure: 7:43am On Jun 12, 2019
Parts of bargaining? still watching!!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by amaben2020(m): 7:44am On Jun 12, 2019
formular2002:

Am I d only one sensing a Dogara return to APC?
Bauchi Governor Loading

To do what? PDP Lord's over Bauchi presently

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by materialproject: 7:44am On Jun 12, 2019
Ok
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by Tywo2018: 7:46am On Jun 12, 2019
How will they pay 30k minimum wage when politicians as taken 99% of our money. Imagine all these portfolios Senate will have is own same with Rep. This system of government is bull***s and waste of hard earned Tax payers money.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by stevearagorn(m): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2019
post=79248145:

CONFIRMED!

To a New and better Nigeria we go.

God bless our darling President Mohammadu Buhari and all these other men that have come out to work with him.

God bless Nigeria moo

Let's get the work started.
what of those that voted them in
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by lomprico(m): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2019
Authoreety:
Hmmmm......

I only hope these guys will work for the betterment of the nation?

Their work is towards islamisation.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by agabusta: 7:51am On Jun 12, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
Imagine we wake up tomorrow and hear that all these old politicians have died in their sleep. The whole Nigeria will celebrate

You think majority of Nigerians are different from the politicians?

You seem to forget the politicians came out from the people.

We have terrible politicians because majority of our people are terrible.

We have few good politicians because only few of our people are good.

Your wish should be that the few good politicians take over important positions.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by Dredgemaster(m): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2019
Authoreety:
Hmmmm......

I only hope these guys will work for the betterment of the nation?
. Keep hoping
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by agabusta: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Payback time.He couldn't have won without Fulani support.

You people and Fulani eh. So every Northerner is now a Fulani??

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by Urchman200: 7:55am On Jun 12, 2019
How will a country developed in this manner?a position that have impacted next to nothing in live of average Nigeria since the inception of democracy, comes with chief of staff and other portfolio that comes with its. And some gullible individuals continue to drum support to them hoping that their will one day change.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by netlegend(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by Myself2(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2019
post=79248145:

CONFIRMED!

To a New and better Nigeria we go.

God bless our darling President Mohammadu Buhari and all these other men that have come out to work with him.

God bless Nigeria

Let's get the work started.

Hmmmmm
Your darling president is not up to it man
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by dont8(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
Imagine we wake up tomorrow and hear that all these old politicians have died in their sleep. The whole Nigeria will celebrate
And to be replaced with the saints amongst you, right. As if the Politicians are not your typical Nigerians, even among you 'common masses', you do terrible things. Go to the Civil Service and Parastatal and ponder about your comment.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by jeffizy(m): 8:06am On Jun 12, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
And what if you get your wish in reverse?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by Ttipsy(f): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2019
oceaneverdry77:
Government of no southeast geopolitical zone..
GOD is watching.
what is your problem about SE when they start Biafra now, u pipo will start to cry....
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by majamajic(m): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:

just like we all dieing waiting for Buhari to die,
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by SirBunky85(m): 8:27am On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:

hypocrisy stinks in this post of yours. hope femi being elected will also add money into your account like it will do to his account.

I didn't know those who slandered atiku because of corruption in the US will celebrate corruption like this
if bago whom u supported had won,would it had added money into ur own account. hypocrite calling others hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by SirBunky85(m): 8:28am On Jun 12, 2019
Truth234:

That is the difference between people like you and my likes. If these men were my father and 200 million people have to suffer because of his action. I will say RIP without missing words. People like you should understand that life is about tough choices.
easier said dan done.we know ur type abeg

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 12, 2019
SirBunky85:
if bago whom u supported had won,would it had added money into ur own account. hypocrite calling others hypocrites
at least bago is not a convict
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by SirBunky85(m): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:

at least bago is not a convict
gbaja ain't a convict too.if u think otherwise, a proof won't be too much to ask

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 12, 2019
SirBunky85:
gbaja ain't a convict too.if u think otherwise, a proof won't be too much to ask
do I need to waste my time proving anything to a zombie?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by OlujobaSamuel: 8:35am On Jun 12, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
There will be more crisis than we have at hand if such should happen. Lack of discipline and order will take centre stage.
Just like when the leader of drug cabal should die, so many foot soldiers would love to take over, then we start having daily crisis.
I've also shared your thoughts, but thinking it through, I knew it wasn't gonna work
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by SirBunky85(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:

do I need to waste my time proving anything to a zombie?
typical response from a bitter soul.as I said initially,u are a hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2019
SirBunky85:
typical response from a bitter soul.as I said initially,u are a hypocrite
I don't have time to waste on you. You can go search for other kids so you can go do your useless arguments with
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by SirBunky85(m): 8:53am On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:

I don't have time to waste on you. You can go search for other kids so you can go do your useless arguments with
you now see how empty and bitter u are?u are just bitter cuz ur candidate lost.u are a shameless hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff by StOla: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2019
Mk93:

hypocrisy stinks in this post of yours. hope femi being elected will also add money into your account like it will do to his account.

I didn't know those who slandered atiku because of corruption in the US will celebrate corruption like this

Hypocrisy is when one who has had an ethical misconduct and duly penalized for it, is claimed to have been criminally convicted by those whose misery is untold.

Sour grapes is when one whose political candidate has been duly accused by his own boss and party of privatizing public funds for the benefit of his friends, and accused and indicted and barred from USA for laundering funds from Nigeria, is then compared to someone whose professional ethical misdemeanor has been thoroughly addressed without further prejudice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru / Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving / Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.