Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari (11160 Views)

Zamfara Stalemate Will Be Resolved Before Elections – Buhari / I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari / Why I’m Not Afraid Of Free And Fair Elections – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari by koyeni(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
Naso

Check my signature
Re: Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari by gloryworld(f): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari by Racoon(m): 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
shocked Guess it also include the fraudulent tradermoni scheme, unknown cash in a belly-full plane that couldnt fly out of Abuja Airport & off course the Tinubu bullion van cash on the eve of the 2019 presidential election?

Re: Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari by Niceman4u(m): 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
Absolutely on point. There was trader moni by Osibanjo and there was the movement of bullion van at Bourdilion on d eve of the election.

1 Like

Re: Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari by Buharipapanyash: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
Oya see Bubu, Bubu. Bubu wey no get......
If u want u fit complete am, na u sabi
Re: Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari by Baroba(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
This must be comedy from the terrorists in chief grin grin Buhari, a democrat?? cheesy grin Nigeria is cursed..
Re: Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari by eagleeye2: 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
Especially money in two bullion vans.
Re: Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari by Elldeb(m): 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
This is a sensible one from our president...but what is he going to do about it ?
Re: Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari by blackaxe78: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
Modavies:
Who is fooling who baba have you forgotten have much your dear party spent during your reelection

Still a fraction of what GEJ spent in 2015

That was a money rain campaign!
Re: Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Baba you wan make we believe say nah bipolar disorder you dey suffer from abi?

As in... The sheer and blatant hypocrisy. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari by jaytee01(m): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
This confirms that this senile hypocrite has no shame....... How much did he and his cronies spend to rig the general elections.

Does he want to claim that he has not heard that primaries tickets of his party was sold to the highest bidder in many states in the country?
Re: Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari by mindtricks: 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
jasmine1600:
I have never seen a president sound helpless like Buhari.
Nigeria is long gone.

Honestly.
Re: Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari by BruncleZuma: 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
Angelfrost:

As in... The sheer and blatant hypocrisy. undecided

Omo read George Orwell's Animal Farm and then wash it down with George Orwell's 1984
Re: Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
BruncleZuma:

Omo read George Orwell's Animal Farm and then wash it down with George Orwell's 1984

Read them throughout secondary to tertiary institution days... I still have the former on my hard disk. That man saw tomorrow: Nigeria's tomorrow!.. Chinua Achebe's "Man of the People", and ''Anthills of the Savannah" are worthy of mention. These are literary prophets.
Re: Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari by BruncleZuma: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
Angelfrost:

Read them throughout secondary to tertiary institution days... I still have the former on my hard disk. That man saw tomorrow: Nigeria's tomorrow!.. Chinua Achebe's "Man of the People", and ''Anthills of the Savannah" are worthy of mention. These are literary prophets.
Omo you'll live long and prosper!
Re: Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
Bullion van gate.
Re: Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari by Spacewalker(m): 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
Hahaha grin. This man won't kill me laughter .

Now he is saying money was used to buy votes in d last elections abi?

I hope he won't say it was the opposition that played that role.

Cos everyone knows that whatever he is talking about happend more in his own backyard.

Am not saying PDP did not buy votes ,but APC had to survive on vote buying to win the election cos they knew that many people had become wiser.

Unlike in 2015,where most people were gullible enough to believe that they would bring "CHANGE" and so it was easy for them to be fooled.

But in this last election,a lot of people had become fed up with their promise and fail strategy..

Baba wat about tradermoni na,hwfa that one,e no work again ? Abi no more money to be given to traders again ? Or is it because the elections are over so there is no need for that ,afterall it was used to bribe traders to vote for u..

Where is d 1naira to 1dollar exchange rate?
Wat about boko haram that u said u would end in 3 months?Now its Fulani herdsmen.
Wat about the 3million jobs u said u would create?

Where are they or are they ghost policies that cannot be seen? undecided
Re: Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari by thaprofit88: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
Champneys:
Says the man who his national party leader had bullion vans going into his private residence on elections eve?

Fu..ck you Buhari, you are a fraud without an ounce of integrity!
Please I will like to know what your point is exactly, do u expect someone of that ranking to go to the bank by himself
Now assuming it was Dangote or Ote$ what will you you have said
Re: Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari by Champneys: 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
thaprofit88:

Please I will like to know what your point is exactly, do u expect someone of that ranking to go to the bank by himself
Now assuming it was Dangote or Ote$ what will you you have said

What bloody ranking?

Are you du...mb?

On the eve of elections with loads of people inside and outside his private residence?

What is the CBN's rule with regards to moving money?

You should be ashamed of yourself for asking such stup..id questions!!
Re: Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari by thaprofit88: 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
Champneys:

What bloody ranking?

Are you du...mb?

On the eve of elections with loads of people inside and outside his private residence?

What is the CBN's rule with regards to moving money?

You should be ashamed of yourself for asking such stup..id questions!!

Apart from unwarranted insults I didn't really see your answer
Re: Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari by Almujahb(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
If federal govt continue making d pepper money(cash) to b more available in d country it wil surely lead to misused. Cant we here in nigeria practice d cashless economy?d cash we need to b seein shld just b d lower denominations like #5,10 20 50 and #100 to buy some petty things.used yur debit card to buy wotever u need dat d prise is more dan d lower denomination 4rm #1000 and above.
Islie:

https://www.independent.ng/money-corrupted-our-recent-elections-buhari/

Re: Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari by MikeBetty(m): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
hushpapi:
But which area or sector can Mr president start creating jobs that is corruption free? Coz we eat and drink from corruption, we go and come inside corruption, we sleep and wake inside corruption pls which sector or area is not corrupt

There Is No Place/sector That Is Corruption Free. Since 4 Years Ago, We Have Been Hearing Corruption Fight Without Any Reasonable Convictions. Let Him Concentrate On Job Creation Joor. Nigerians Need Jobs Now Not Cock And Bull Imagenary Corruption Fight.
Re: Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari by Onyekasuperkid(m): 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
Look at this gold digger who stole the People's Mandate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola: APC Will Win 2023 Election / Bomb Explosion Claims One, Injures Several Others In Adamawa / Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.