Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

What Is Wrong With This Picture? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Is Wrong With This Picture? (550 Views)

Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final / "How Will I Explain To My Kids That Ziyech Is The Only African In This Picture" / #MoreThanAGame: If This Picture Doesn't Break Your Heart Nothing Else Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Picture? by omoiyalayi(m): 7:23am On Jun 12, 2019
Are they covering the right part ??

Which part of their body should they be covering ?

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by youngest85(m): 7:25am On Jun 12, 2019
Nothing
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Mrshape: 7:33am On Jun 12, 2019
My problem is the height difference,
Is it only kogi girls that they brought to play for us.?
Or na Nigeria economy affect their height?
See the opponent players be like giant
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by delishpot: 7:33am On Jun 12, 2019
This is what you post when you have nothing doing with your time.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by falcon01: 7:58am On Jun 12, 2019
delishpot:
This is what you post when you have nothing doing with your time.
you sure bout that? cos to me this topic is educational, shouldn't they be covering their breasts? would they feel pain when they get hit in the groin area? is that why they are covering it? or did they do it because they see males doing it? or maybe are transgendered?, also why are they way shorter than their opponents? lots of questions on this single picture, so to me its not useless!.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by delishpot: 11:09am On Jun 12, 2019
falcon01:
you sure bout that? cos to me this topic is educational, shouldn't they be covering their breasts? would they feel pain when they get hit in the groin area? is that why they are covering it? or did they do it because they see males doing it? or maybe are transgendered?, also why are they way shorter than their opponents? lots of questions on this single picture, so to me its not useless!.

OK sorry about my conclusions. I think they did it out of instinct..

(1) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: CAF Confirms Use Of VAR For Nigeria Vs South Africa, Other Games / Check Out The New Life Of The Woman Who Accused Psg Star "Neymar" Of Rape / NO APPRECIATION NEEDED FOR THIS FREE 5+ ODDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.