Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:08 AM

"How Will I Explain To My Kids That Ziyech Is The Only African In This Picture" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "How Will I Explain To My Kids That Ziyech Is The Only African In This Picture" (4648 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. / Supersports Asks You To Select The Greatest Ever African In The Premier League / Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How Will I Explain To My Kids That Ziyech Is The Only African In This Picture" by larrybabanla(m): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2021
"How will I explain to my Kids that Ziyech is the only African in this picture?

1 Like

Re: "How Will I Explain To My Kids That Ziyech Is The Only African In This Picture" by Shellsploit: 11:47am On Jun 04, 2021
shocked
Re: "How Will I Explain To My Kids That Ziyech Is The Only African In This Picture" by Duru9(m): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2021
Which picture
Re: "How Will I Explain To My Kids That Ziyech Is The Only African In This Picture" by mymadam(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
Duru9:
Which picture
Coming soon... grin
Re: "How Will I Explain To My Kids That Ziyech Is The Only African In This Picture" by Ppogbae: 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
I’m confused. What is this thread supposed to mean? Which picture?

1 Like

Re: "How Will I Explain To My Kids That Ziyech Is The Only African In This Picture" by Adejal: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lamba!!! Ziyech, Mendy, Abraham, Hudson-Odoi, Kante, Zouma, Rudiger and Edouard Mendy are all Africans though your own picture might not uncover them as Africans but in one way or the other they all have something to do with Africa. Regards,
Re: "How Will I Explain To My Kids That Ziyech Is The Only African In This Picture" by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
angry lol me ttoo wan see the pix
Re: "How Will I Explain To My Kids That Ziyech Is The Only African In This Picture" by kenzysmith: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
larrybabanla:
"How will I explain to my Kids that Ziyech is the only African in this picture?

ote
Re: "How Will I Explain To My Kids That Ziyech Is The Only African In This Picture" by okeyfineboy(m): 3:51am On Jun 05, 2021
Op see the picture

3 Likes

Re: "How Will I Explain To My Kids That Ziyech Is The Only African In This Picture" by ruggedtimi(m): 8:00am On Jun 05, 2021
African is not by color...but the mind, deep down in kante, zouma and rudiger mind they are Africans.
Re: "How Will I Explain To My Kids That Ziyech Is The Only African In This Picture" by lascos912(m): 8:11am On Jun 05, 2021
they are all Africans
Re: "How Will I Explain To My Kids That Ziyech Is The Only African In This Picture" by larrybabanla(m): 10:24am On Jun 05, 2021
Ppogbae:
I’m confused. What is this thread supposed to mean? Which picture?
sorry, post modified, it was network ish
Re: "How Will I Explain To My Kids That Ziyech Is The Only African In This Picture" by larrybabanla(m): 10:25am On Jun 05, 2021
okeyfineboy:
Op see the picture
thanks, I posted it too but it was network issue
Re: "How Will I Explain To My Kids That Ziyech Is The Only African In This Picture" by larrybabanla(m): 10:25am On Jun 05, 2021
kenzysmith:
ote
modified, network issue
Re: "How Will I Explain To My Kids That Ziyech Is The Only African In This Picture" by larrybabanla(m): 10:26am On Jun 05, 2021
Ernerstdavid55:
angry lol me ttoo wan see the pix
modified, d pix is there now,
Re: "How Will I Explain To My Kids That Ziyech Is The Only African In This Picture" by larrybabanla(m): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2021
Adejal:
Lamba!!! Ziyech, Mendy, Abraham, Hudson-Odoi, Kante, Zouma, Rudiger and Edouard Mendy are all Africans though your own picture might not uncover them as Africans but in one way or the other they all have something to do with Africa. Regards,
yea no issues with that, by nationality they aren't

1 Like

Re: "How Will I Explain To My Kids That Ziyech Is The Only African In This Picture" by larrybabanla(m): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2021
Duru9:
Which picture
the picture above
Re: "How Will I Explain To My Kids That Ziyech Is The Only African In This Picture" by bakynes(m): 10:30am On Jun 05, 2021
Kante and Zouma are French, Rudiger is German, Ziyech is Moroccan. Kante and Zouma only by Virtue of Naturalisation. Kante, Zouma and Rudiger are negros, while Ziyech is Arab.
Re: "How Will I Explain To My Kids That Ziyech Is The Only African In This Picture" by bakynes(m): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2021
A Black man is the first African before Arabs moved in and now they are also referred to as Africans. Initially, only Blacks were referred to as Africans but since Arabs moved into the continent, they also are now referred to as Africans. But it feels odd calling Kante, Zouma, Rudiger and other black people born and living in Europe, Europeans. Ziyech is Arab - African while Rudiger,Kante and Zouma are black Europeans.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Name Super Eagles First Eleven / Glo-caf Awards: Eto'o Is African Footballer Of The Year / Fifa World Ranking: Nigeria Down To 36th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.