Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

I Am Crazy About Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Crazy About Her (1378 Views)

Help Am Crazy About Sex / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / She Is 6 Yrs Older Than I But Am Crazy About Her: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Crazy About Her by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 07, 2007
hello niaralanders,

iam crazy about my girl friend, i love her i cherish her, men she mean every thing to me.

but i am afraid if she feel thesame way i feel 4 her ,

plz can some one tell me how i can fine out. if she really care.
Re: I Am Crazy About Her by IBDat(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2007
Have you tried asking her?
Re: I Am Crazy About Her by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 07, 2007
no
Re: I Am Crazy About Her by IBDat(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2007
That really should be your starting point, as only she can tell u how she feels about you - even if she doesn't proclaim her love to you on a regular basis, doesn't mean she doesn't. How long have u guyz been together?
Re: I Am Crazy About Her by adeboo(f): 5:54pm On May 07, 2007
There is no way you can find out for sure.
Just look at the way she treats you everyday.

Dont ask her cause she will say yes - just look at the everyday things she does.

Ask yourself does she really care about me?
I really feel if you are true to yourself, you will find out.
Re: I Am Crazy About Her by atiku07(m): 6:04pm On May 07, 2007
mr poster

that is a nice comment there from madam adeboo she said it all if u are true ur self u will surely know never try to ask her cause she will always mumu u she will surely take u 4 a ride just keep calm and under study her 4 like three months . i choose three months because the duration at which u just started the relationship realy matterd most may be u just two weeks into the whole thing. then it is too early to assume if she feel the same way too. cause true love build up gradually.

atiku07
Re: I Am Crazy About Her by cuteass1(f): 1:53am On May 08, 2007
nurexg:

hello niaralanders,

iam crazy about my girl friend, i love her i cherish her, men she mean every thing to me.

but i am afraid if she feel thesame way i feel 4 her ,

plz can some one tell me how i can fine out. if she really care.

You are the biggest liar here on nairaland, infact of all times!!!!! angry angry angry

@ fellows

view our lover-boy here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=52402.msg1099345#msg1099345

These people really take us for fools, don't they??
Re: I Am Crazy About Her by LoVeBoOBS: 2:03am On May 08, 2007
@the poster
You are so busted cheesy cheesy cheesy, NL are full of morons and liars cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@cute-ass
Nice job girl kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Am Crazy About Her by Musty450(m): 8:20am On Apr 13, 2009
I saw nice looking girl and i want to date her
i all ready have a girl friend.

does it means that she is not satisfying me Huh Huh Huh Huh

Sounds Contradictory poster, you seem to want NLanders to tire with you, and its working!

Get a Life!
Re: I Am Crazy About Her by Czarskit(m): 9:24am On Apr 13, 2009
~ CuteAss caught his ass! Hahaha ~

(1) (Reply)

Study: Women Prefer 'bulldog-faced' Men / If I Could Take It Back: Confessions / After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.