Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] (43816 Views)

Empty Streets Greet Buhari As He Visits Ebonyi- Pictures / Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari / El-Rufai Kneels Down To Greet Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by GodSaklek(m): 8:54am On Jun 12, 2019
rawitools:
na so una na de talk like say Dem program una

Yeah, we are programmed
Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by franklyfrank: 8:55am On Jun 12, 2019
etrouble:
We are Africans, we respect our elders. Only Flattinos kick their fathers. Buhari is older than several of them and deserve their respect.
will he kneel to greet his father or traditional ruler? The ans is no

1 Like

Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by AngelicBeing: 8:55am On Jun 12, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
It pays to be a thug sometimes, Omo-agege is an example. If he was the gentle holy holy type he won’t be where he is today . Ride on ma niggga !

[img]https://i./Rqv6.gif[/img]
tongue
Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by franklyfrank: 8:56am On Jun 12, 2019
etrouble:
We are Africans, we respect our elders. Only Flattinos kick their fathers. Buhari is older than several of them and deserve their respect.
why didn't lawan kneel?
Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by franklyfrank: 8:57am On Jun 12, 2019
QuotaSystem:
This is just beautiful.

Respect is earned and never demanded.

We look forward to a robust Senate free from sabotage and legislative recklessness.

We can never make progress in an atmosphere of animosity, mutual suspicion, blackmail and needless horse trading.

Nigeria will be great again. smiley

This is human worship
Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by Talknochip(m): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2019
The first man did not kneel down to greet because its his BIRTHRIGHT.. The second has to because he has been made to unconsciously think he is a second class citizen who is not in the same level with the self acclaimed ''masters''... Smh.. Symbolic events depicting the present and the future!
Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by franklyfrank: 8:58am On Jun 12, 2019
GodSaklek:
It's good to show respect to the elders,they are ready to work together,this time around, it will be very easy for buhari to convince both houses to reduce their salaries,especially those bonuses for the benefit of the country, and they can use that money to help unemployed graduates in the country
let's wait and see, but please no excuses if it doesn't happen
Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by QuotaSystem: 8:59am On Jun 12, 2019
franklyfrank:
This is human worship

Whatever floats your boat.
Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by etrouble: 9:00am On Jun 12, 2019
KEVIND:

So you mean Omo- Agege kneels to greet the old man that man the gate in his house every morning. pathetic.

A gateman is somehow unlucky to be and that should not mean a gateman should be treated badly or disrespected. When African who are cultured see old people in very low position, we call them Baba. We may say "Baba, please come and open the gate, we want to drive out". And the Baba too will respect you and himself.

However, if you are comparing a gateman with our President General Muhammadu Buhari, then I am sorry, you may be suffering from generational psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance combined with trauma and hallucinations. The only cure for your illness is Sniper Humanicide, take a bottle and just take a nap, you will be well when the Angels receive you.

1 Like

Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by franklyfrank: 9:01am On Jun 12, 2019
jeffizy:
This shouldn't be news. We are cultured people.

Some sore losers will come and cry more than the bereaved as usual.
I suppose lawan is also a sore loser
Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by franklyfrank: 9:02am On Jun 12, 2019
Lucid1:
Even if he likes let him lie down to greet the president, I am okay with it, it's humility not servitude. That's my opinion
lawan is not humble
Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by aksule(m): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2019
How I wish that greetings is from a woman. It's more appropriate to women especially Nigerians. Those hailing such display are just economical with the truth.
Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 12, 2019
franklyfrank:
lawan is not humble

Humility is expressed in different ways bruh.
Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by kratos12345: 9:05am On Jun 12, 2019
GodSaklek:
It's good to show respect to the elders,they are ready to work together,this time around, it will be very easy for buhari to convince both houses to reduce their salaries,especially those bonuses for the benefit of the country, and they can use that money to help unemployed graduates in the country
Very childish ever this year
Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by Greyworld: 9:08am On Jun 12, 2019
Neil0072009:

Please how many times do you kneel down to greet old people?

Hypocrite

Bros I dont understand how some people think or reason. "we are cultured " as in Americans re not cultured?
Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 12, 2019
Good for him,Omo Agege I'd kneeling for Nigeria no President Buhari ......
Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by Emotionss: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Dareal90s:
Seriously, Hausa, Ijaws, Fulani's, Yoruba's do show deep respect to elders, its only Igbo's that don't respect elders.

You guys are so unbelievable.
Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by kratos12345: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2019
GodSaklek:
Very childish ever this year......
Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by KEVIND: 9:24am On Jun 12, 2019
etrouble:

A gateman is somehow unlucky to be and that should not mean a gateman should be treated badly or disrespected. When African who are cultured see old people in very low position, we call them Baba. We may say "Baba, please come and open the gate, we want to drive out". And the Baba too will respect you and himself.

However, if you are comparing a gateman with our President General Muhammadu Buhari, then I am sorry, you may be suffering from generational psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance combined with trauma and hallucinations. The only cure for your illness is Sniper Humanicide, take a bottle and just take a nap, you will be well when the Angels receive you.

We're talking about age not political power or resources. The fellow i quoted was talking about respect for elders devoid of economic or political power. Sorry to disappoint you,I'm not among those who your god- Buhari have frustrated & reduced to paupers & have resulted to taking their lives out of frustration. I visit Naija once in a while to render my little help & assistance to those who have been battered and rendered economically frustrated due to the archaic & primitive economic policies of your lord Buhari.
Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by Dmanlex(m): 9:27am On Jun 12, 2019
Nigeria politics full of lies and deceit
Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2019
He go even show his third leg self if buhari ask for it .

Fu*ked up
Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by Babaalawo: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2019
I am waiting for Fani Kayodes (FFK) comment on this.
Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by sharpsecret: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2019
etrouble:

Omo-Mushin, sorry Omo-Agege that hijacked the Assembly MACE is not afraid of anybody neither is he an ass licker. Ass lickers are not bold and determined like Omo-Agege. Yorubas, Hausas, Edos and Africans in general respects their elders. Only Igbos beat up their parents
u tink respect is about lieing on the floor 4 sm1...omo-agege has respect yet he led thugs to the senate house,.why dint he respect sm of the senators older than him dat day?
Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by EnaibeSam: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2019
fiizznation:
Maybe is just a cultural thing. You know some cultures and respect to someone in power.............

You are 100% correct. That's the culture in Urhobo land.
Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 12, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
The kind of dense people Buhari is looking for!!!

Omo-Agege, After stealing the mace, he still got elected!!!

Femi Gbajabiamila after an international conviction still got elected!!!

Nigerians I hope you get the moral lesson they are passing across

Mtcheeeeeeew

you nko after all you did your man still married you... everyone deserves a 2nd chance
Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by AdeniyiA(m): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2019
Buhari likes to shake hands too Much
Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by Mexyz(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2019
fiizznation:
Maybe is just a cultural thing. You know some cultures and respect to someone in power.............
Oga which yeye cultural thing? Ovie is from Delta state, Men from Edo and Delta don't kneel to greet their fellow men.
Re: Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] by NkayStory(f): 9:52am On Jun 12, 2019
jeffizy:
This shouldn't be news. We are cultured people.

Some sore losers will come and cry more than the bereaved as usual.

Legistlature is now bowing to the Executive anf you are saying nonsense..

Besides,what did you win to call others losers?..are you part of the Senators,their families or cronies?..No

Just a regular poor,hapless Nigerian struggling to eat one meal a day like 90% of your people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Congratulates Messi. Nigerians React / Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket / What Goodluck Jonathan Did To Me In 2015 – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.