Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State (43096 Views)

Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger / Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye / Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by nairavsdollars(f): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos 

Senator Anthony Adefuye, a Third Republic senator and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) on Wednesday said he stands by his words that former President Olusegun Obasanjo is not from the South-  West but an Igboman from Anambra state.

Speaking with Daily Independent, Adefuye who was responding to criticism that has trailed his comment said the former president himself knows he is from the South Eastern part of the country.

"I repeat, Obasanjo is not a Yoruba man. He is an Igbo man from the South-East. His father is from Anambra while his mother is a Yoruba woman". 

"Have you ever heard any other person bear Obasanjo before except him?
  Have you seen a man in the category with mark before? Only disputed children at that time were given marks so that they can know their son".  

"It was when they wanted to come and take him by force that they gave him marks". 

"Obasanjo himself knows what I’m talking about and he can’t dispute it because it is not new. A lot of people have written about it before and his father’s photograph was also published in the papers".

"Obasanjo is an Igbo man from Anambra state. And that was why during his tenure for eight years, he completely ignored the South West". 

"Throughout his eight years, he did nothing on the Lagos- Ibadan expressway. But he did a lot for his people in the South-East. He picked five Ministers from Anambra where his father comes from and even appointed the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria from Anambra there" he said.

https://www.independent.ng/obasanjo-himself-knows-he-is-an-igbo-man-from-anambra-state-adefuye-insists/

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by rusher14: 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
grin

I remember when Ipob championed this narrative.
Wonder what suddenly changed?

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by slivertongue: 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
Stupidity taken too far

152 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by slivertongue: 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
So Obj didn't appoint Ministers from SW? So he didn't appoint CBN gov from SW?
So Sanusi is from the East ?
Propagandaa & lies are for the uninformed

103 Likes

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
I thought it was only Adeyinka grandson that was mad not knowing the madness is age-long..and purely hereditary..

The stupidity is purely generational..

195 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Odkosh: 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
Then Anambra people should come and take their son.

So Igbos have ruled for 8 years under Obasanjo.

Now it is the turn of yorubas.

Wait o

Can this be the reason the yorubas did not vote him in 1999.

But what is his father's village in Anambra. grin

252 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Omik1: 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
Wahala

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
This is what eating Ewedu from morning to night can cause. It is safe to say this mumu man is suffering from mental disorientation.

161 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by BigSarah(f): 12:32am On Dec 24, 2020
Is this what SWAGA 2023 is about, to be honest I'm disappointed

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by cyrusmillz: 12:46am On Dec 24, 2020
Seriously , what's all this for goodness sake

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by yarimo(m): 12:48am On Dec 24, 2020
Senator adefuye no need for that history, as it is now no any credible candidates from both south east and south south to become president.

18 Likes

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:49am On Dec 24, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos 

Senator Anthony Adefuye, a Third Republic senator and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) on Wednesday said he stands by his words that former President Olusegun Obasanjo is not from the South-  West but an Igboman from Anambra state.

Speaking with Daily Independent, Adefuye who was responding to criticism that has trailed his comment said the former president himself knows he is from the South Eastern part of the country.

" I repeat, Obasanjo is not a Yoruba man. He is an Igbo man from the South-East. His father is from Anambra while his mother is a Yoruba woman". 

"Have you ever heard any other person bear Obasanjo before except him?  Have you seen a man in the category with mark before? Only disputed children at that time were given marks so that they can know their son".  

"It was when they wanted to come and take him by force that they gave him marks". 

"Obasanjo himself knows what I’m talking about and he can’t dispute it because it is not new. A lot of people have written about it before and his father’s photograph was also published in the papers".
"Obasanjo is an Igbo man from Anambra state. And that was why during his tenure for eight years , he completely ignored the South West". 

"Throughout his eight years, he did nothing on the Lagos- Ibadan expressway. But he did a lot for his people in the South-East. He picked five Ministers from Anambra where his father comes from and even appointed the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria from Anambra there" he said.

https://www.independent.ng/obasanjo-himself-knows-he-is-an-igbo-man-from-anambra-state-adefuye-insists/
Is that how to play politics

13 Likes

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:50am On Dec 24, 2020
rusher14:
grin

I remember when Ipob championed this narrative.
Wonder what suddenly changed?
The motive
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 24, 2020
We all get old, baseless thinkers get old aswell..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Mysticwebb: 5:12am On Dec 24, 2020
Buhari is from Delta State, that is why he appointed the CBN governor from that State.
Even appointed a minister of state for petroleum from there.

154 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by IkpuMmadu: 5:13am On Dec 24, 2020
Yoruba elders always pulling themselves down

47 Likes

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by potent5(m): 5:30am On Dec 24, 2020
We have noticed you, attention seeker.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by bolaayenimo: 6:07am On Dec 24, 2020
So northerners should continue

yarimo:
Senator adefuye no need for that history, as it is now no any credible candidates from both south east and south south to become president.

8 Likes

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Obiobidgbo14: 6:46am On Dec 24, 2020
When elders like this man begin to run mad like this, I don't know what is the faith of the youths .I tell you this type of cheap and stupid propaganda has made it impossible for sw to win any national election.

Does he think that Buhari, APC members and in fact every other Nigerians are fools
Obasanjo did a lot for the yorubas, Ogun state speaks volume.With this kind of desperation, forget about this your self centred ambition of 2023

32 Likes

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by bolaayenimo: 6:51am On Dec 24, 2020
I don't agree with you that Obasanjo did a lot for Yorubas as presido. In what capacity?

Obiobidgbo14:
When elders like this man begin to run mad like this, I don't know what is the faith of the youths .I tell you this type of cheap and stupid propaganda has made it impossible for sw to win any national election.

Does he think that Buhari, APC members and in fact every other Nigerians are fools
Obasanjo did a lot for the yorubas, Ogun state speaks volume.With this kind of desperation, forget about this your self centred ambition of 2023

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by hisexcellency34: 7:26am On Dec 24, 2020
It's normal in politics

IkpuMmadu:
Yoruba elders always pulling themselves down

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by mightyhazel: 7:30am On Dec 24, 2020
BigSarah:
grin
BigSarah:
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Oladeji245(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos 

" I repeat, Obasanjo is not a Yoruba man. He is an Igbo man from the South-East. His father is from Anambra while his mother is a Yoruba woman". 

"Have you ever heard any other person bear Obasanjo before except him?  Have you seen a man in the category with mark before? Only disputed children at that time were given marks so that they can know their son".  

"Obasanjo is an Igbo man from Anambra state. And that was why during his tenure for eight years , he completely ignored the South West". 

this man is an old fool. .

you will never see legendhero on threads like these.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Kaduna1stson: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2020
Although we have been hiding this rumour, president buharia is actually an Igbo man born by Mr. Okonkwo Buharia when he was hawking yams in Katsina and met and fell in love with a Katsina woman. The president has been paying secret visits to his Igbo real family ever since. Yar'Adua was also born by an Igbo bus conductor living in the north and the father hastily left the town.

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Oladeji245(m): 7:36am On Dec 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I don't agree with you that Obasanjo did a lot for Yorubas as presido. In what capacity?

the ota sango axis became what it is today..a large and huge industrial area due to obasanjo specific effort... go and read about it..without him,that area will not achieved that status..

12 Likes

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Enudapan: 7:42am On Dec 24, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

What difference does it make
The most important thing is that he is a
Nigerian

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by BestMan001: 7:43am On Dec 24, 2020
Since WHEN? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by ipobarethieves: 7:43am On Dec 24, 2020
grin dey should gather all iPOB and give dem owu tribal mark.Dat means iPOB don do their own president grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by HalpyBee(f): 7:43am On Dec 24, 2020
Funny
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by bluefilm: 7:44am On Dec 24, 2020
He may be right

In Igbo language, Obasanjo's name can be interpreted as O-bu-so-njo which is to say He is so ugly. grin

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS / PDP Convention 2017: Delegates Chase Out Senator Buruji Kashamu / Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.