Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Ifeanyi Okowa Named NFF Football Friendly Governor Of The Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Okowa Named NFF Football Friendly Governor Of The Year (5040 Views)

Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Okowa Named NFF Football Friendly Governor Of The Year by Mrcomedimatic: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2019
Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa wins the football friendly Governor of the year award.

The Governor took to his page to share some photos with caption saying..

Thank you to @theNFF President, Mr. @AmajuPinnick and the Nigerian Pitch Awards for the honour of being named the Football Friendly Governor of the Year (2018). 

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/06/12/governor-okowa-named-football-friendly-governor-of-the-year/

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Named NFF Football Friendly Governor Of The Year by auntysimbiat(f): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2019
Congrats!
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Named NFF Football Friendly Governor Of The Year by GOFRONT(m): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2019
angry

If a Mace Snatcher can be made the Deputy Senate president, then Yaya Bello's second tenure dream is Not yet Averted??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Named NFF Football Friendly Governor Of The Year by NwaJozi: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Named NFF Football Friendly Governor Of The Year by lovelyeyez(m): 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5239798/experience-fraudster-maxwell-ugbesia

My experience with a fraudster - Ugbesia Maxwell
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Named NFF Football Friendly Governor Of The Year by Lambadostic(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
Congratulations The Gov. But our darling @NGSuperEagles deserve a better football playing ground. What we saw in the last friendly was an eye sour. @PinnickAmaju should Stop the politics and romance with the Gov and pick a better playing turf for @NGSuperEagles. We are watching you �
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Named NFF Football Friendly Governor Of The Year by Memberclub(m): 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
I hope delta force gets relegated and my team warri wolves bounce back.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Named NFF Football Friendly Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
The big money spenders, Okowa is working, Delta is progressing.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Named NFF Football Friendly Governor Of The Year by XINOIX: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
GOFRONT:
angry

If a Mace Snatcher can be made the Deputy Senate president, then Yaya Bello's second tenure dream is Not yet Averted??

What is wrong with you are u normal u have being littering the whole thread with this your same sentence since yesterday please get a life it's not good for your mental health haba!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Named NFF Football Friendly Governor Of The Year by Aboguede(m): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
Delta igbos enjoying oil money since time immemorial
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Named NFF Football Friendly Governor Of The Year by Sonnobax15(m): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
My qovernor!
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Named NFF Football Friendly Governor Of The Year by oyeb15: 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
He looks like woman with small br**st.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Named NFF Football Friendly Governor Of The Year by Goalnaldo(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
Seems my governor have started growing breast. Too much chopping of money.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Named NFF Football Friendly Governor Of The Year by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
Well deserved.
Congratulations to him.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Named NFF Football Friendly Governor Of The Year by Timinho23: 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
oyeb15:
He looks like woman with small br**st.

Which kind abuse be this?
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Named NFF Football Friendly Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
Well deserved!
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Named NFF Football Friendly Governor Of The Year by kenzysmith: 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
Memberclub:
I hope delta force gets relegated and my team warri wolves bounce back.
am from asaba i pray warri wolve never see top flight again delta force is their boss and will always mess warri wolves at the state fa cup.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video Of El Zakzaky Calling On His Followers To Ambush And Kill Soldiers/Police / Biafra Currency Will Be Called 'Ejemma' / I Am Very Confident That Tinubu Cannot Win This Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.