Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

MC Oluomo Celebrates His Little Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Oluomo Celebrates His Little Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) (1994 Views)

Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures / 'Daddy Are You Sarkodie' - Between Rapper, Sarkodie And His Little Daughter / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo Celebrates His Little Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by GistMore5: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2019
GistMore.com

NURTW chairman, Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya popular known as MC Oluomo celebrates his little, Abebi on her birthday. He wrote;

My lovely little princess. May you not be confused on life. Enjoy.
May the divine care and protection of the Lord be active in your life. Dad loves you more.
Happy birthday, my princess Abebi Omo Akinsanya

See more; http://gistmore.com/mc-oluomo-celebrates-his-little-daughter-on-her-birthday-photos

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Little Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by GistMore5: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2019

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Little Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by Kingosytex(m): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2019
may GOD preserve the little girl

i wish her a happy birthday!!

make way for the next governor of lagos- alaye agbero mc oluomo
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Little Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by itspzpics(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2019
hbd
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Little Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2019
The sins of your father would hunt you.
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Little Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by KingOdart(m): 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
Happy birthday I wish you long life and prosperity
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Little Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by GistMore9: 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Little Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by GistMore12: 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Little Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by GisterBlogger: 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid & Beyonce Begin Shooting Music Video For “brown Skin Girl” In London / I Stopped Paying Tithe And Nothing Happened To My Finances – Uti Nwachukwu / Actor/model Michael Bonny Bassey Flaunts His Massive Anaconda In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.