Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,618 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures (31626 Views)

MC Oluomo Celebrates His Little Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) / Small Doctor Celebrates His Son’s Birthday In This Adorable Photo / Bimbo Akinsanya: I Left My Irresponsible Husband When My Son Was 3 Months Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by GistMore: 3:28am On Oct 04, 2019
NURTW boss, Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya popularly known as, MC Oluomo to his Instagram to celebrate his son, Idowu on his birthday today, 4th October.

Sharing the photos with caption;

Happy birthday to you my son, you have been so supportive and creative, with a good heart.
You have shown me that nobody is too small to support people and I really appreciate the love and care you have shown to me and everyone around you, Every day I thank God for giving me an incredible child. I am so proud of you.. Thank you for being such a great son. You are a treasure from above, who brings me so much joy and love.
Happy birthday my beloved son! Akinsanya Idowu

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3LIeVHBPBE/

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/mc-oluomo-celebrates-his-birthday-with-cute-pictures

2 Likes

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by GistMore: 3:29am On Oct 04, 2019

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by adewest1999(m): 4:55am On Oct 04, 2019
I wanna dedicate this Ftc to me.......for my relentless pursuit for the top.

Happy Birthday to Mc Oluomo jnr.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by daddytime(m): 5:46am On Oct 04, 2019
Funny looking creatures.

Their skin color dey confusing.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by saheedbadmus(m): 5:55am On Oct 04, 2019
Hbd omo oga grin

1 Like

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by jesvic91(m): 6:59am On Oct 04, 2019
My tribe and bleaching

Are like 5&6

Someone should help me with that Jacob Zuma pinshure...

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by Auladimeji1: 7:01am On Oct 04, 2019
1+1=11cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by Jalabasers: 7:31am On Oct 04, 2019
Boss baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by happybee: 7:31am On Oct 04, 2019
All is well.
Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by Flexherbal(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2019
Happy Birthday to him !
Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by jayextra(m): 8:16am On Oct 04, 2019
jesvic91:
My tribe and bleaching

Are like 5&6

Someone should help me with that Jacob Zuma pinshure...
grin grin overcute dey worry dem

44 Likes

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by Onyi22(f): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2019
Happy birthday dear
Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 04, 2019
Happy birthday to him.
Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by passyhansome(m): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2019
Rubbish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by nwakibie3(m): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2019
what is this connection between yoruba and bleaching

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by sexysage(m): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2019
The evil men do will definitely haunt them. It's all a matter of time... God save us from thugs ruling this country...

1 Like

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by xamuel17(m): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2019
mc Oluomo's son no qualify to stand for road..yet other people's sons are good candidates.

Rubbish!!

5 Likes

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:17am On Oct 04, 2019
passyhansome:
Rubbish
daddytime:
Funny looking creatures.
Their skin color dey confusing.
jesvic91:
My tribe and bleaching
This is the man that ALL his children studied and are schooling abroad.
A man that the education of his kids is paramount to him and was just few weeks ago invited and honoured by the Governor of Atlanta, Georgia based on the best graduating result of one of his sons.

And many of the fathers of his haters that say bad things about him all the time, have never been invited by their Local Government or Ward Chairman because of them!
Pathetic!

If you want to quote us, quote us with the picture of popsy celebrating your success with your Ward chairman pls.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2019
Like play, like play, this guy go become Lasgidi governor... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by nwakibie3(m): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2019
MC Oluomo

The next lagos state governor grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2019
MC Oluomo's thread in celebrities section.

Ah! Oga ju!

1 Like

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by Exc2000: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2019
cool

If fathers of Ipobian wailers were this caring and dedicated to family upbringing they wont end up constituiting nuisance by wailing online and ofline all over the world

7 Likes

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by Edyice: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2019
MC oluomo : happy birthday son you have been supportive and creative

Thief-nubu to remi be like : Bleaching pikin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by passyhansome(m): 10:21am On Oct 04, 2019
post=82826963:

A man that the education of his kids is paramount to him and was just few weeks ago invited and honoured by the Governor of Atlanta, Georgia based on the best graduating result of one of his sons.

And many of the fathers of his haters that say bad things about him all the time, have never been invited by their Local Government or Ward Chairman because of them!
Pathetic!

You are void of wisdom, go and read OUTLIERS you will know the place of opportunity contribution to success, people don't rise from nothing, we do owe something to parentage and patronage.

8 Likes

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by anonimi: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2019
nwakibie3:
MC Oluomo

The next lagos state governor grin grin

Angelfrost:
Like play, like play, this guy go become Lasgidi governor... tongue

Not impossible since Lagosians be part of the 200 million mumus in Naijeriya.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2761086_thief_jpegfa5a8983f640aa30ef083e7a4f98b900

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8362681_fbimg1545411727354_jpegee3090bce26c7088d0f17dc67fd5e704

3 Likes

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:22am On Oct 04, 2019
E enter dem body cheesy wink

passyhansome:
You are void of wisdom, go and read OUTLIERS you will know the place of opportunity contribution to success, people don't rise from nothing, we do owe something to parentage and patronage.
anonimi:
Please show us that the American equivalent of your agbero political operative is only keen about the education of his own children and not that of every child to show that the label of pathetic does not belong to you.
We told you guys in our post the criteria for quoting that post.
Listen and Behave kids! cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by Kingofdemonss: 10:24am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
post=82826963:

Pathetic!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:25am On Oct 04, 2019
Happy birthday...... Meanwhile, another person son is somewhere carrying cutlass and gun because of Mc Olumo while Olumo sons and daughter are far away in abroad

1 Like

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by anonimi: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2019
post=82826963:

Pathetic!

Please show us that the American equivalent of your agbero political operative is only keen about the education of his own children and not that of every child to confirm that the label of pathetic does not belong to you.

4 Likes

Re: Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures by FuckDaMods: 10:27am On Oct 04, 2019
Yorubers leader and menthol grin

[s]
post=82826963:

Pathetic!

If you want to quote us, quote us with the picture of popsy celebrating your success with your Ward chairman pls.
[/s]
Hypocritic Apc asslicker, you hate bbn but support a thug that has ruined the life of many simply because he educated his son. This kain braindead zombie i never see for my life. Tufia!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] / Seyi Shay Looks Angelic In White As She Grabs Another Endorsement Deal / Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe With Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.