Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,594 members, 7,840,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

I Am Jumia Sales Consultant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Jumia Sales Consultant (241 Views)

Pls I Need A Jumia Sales Consultant. / Need Extra Income? Jforce Is Currently Recruiting Jumia Sales Consultant Across / Help In Placing Orders On Jumia/i Am A Jumia Sales Consultant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Jumia Sales Consultant by bioprince(m): 8:47am On Jun 12, 2019
Good morning to you ☕
Happy Democracy Day
I wish to introduce myself....I am a certified Jumia Sales Consultant...You can place all your orders through me while engaging in other business of yours and i shoulder the burden of your shopping by helping you with what you desire ranging from *kitchen ware,computer and its accessories,phones and tablets,washing machine,fridge,freezers,baby's wear,footwear, men and women clothing..etc* other services include: hotel bookings nationwide, flight bookings both local and international etc
The benefits of patronizing me as Consultant include
- Quality Control check for your items
- Tracking and updating you from order placement through shipping information to delivery
-100% refund of any defective or malfunctioning items within 7 days of delivery
-25% reduction in shipping fee on 10,000 cart size and above dor cities outside lagos
-Recommendation for good quality products
- After sales services and follow ups
- regular update on deals and promotional offers
- door step delivery nationwide
- fast tracking delivery process
- 24/7 response on your order enquiry via the numbers below and twitter handle
For more enquiry please call/chat tge numbers below
*Mr.Buyefritin4rme*
07068848633, 07050999399
Twitter handle: @phatiephilic

May God enrich your means of sustenance as i look forward to your patronage
Re: I Am Jumia Sales Consultant by Larriekay: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
bioprince:
Good morning to you ☕
Happy Democracy Day
I wish to introduce myself....I am a certified Jumia Sales Consultant...You can place all your orders through me while engaging in other business of yours and i shoulder the burden of your shopping by helping you with what you desire ranging from *kitchen ware,computer and its accessories,phones and tablets,washing machine,fridge,freezers,baby's wear,footwear, men and women clothing..etc* other services include: hotel bookings nationwide, flight bookings both local and international etc
The benefits of patronizing me as Consultant include
- Quality Control check for your items
- Tracking and updating you from order placement through shipping information to delivery
-100% refund of any defective or malfunctioning items within 7 days of delivery
-25% reduction in shipping fee on 10,000 cart size and above dor cities outside lagos
-Recommendation for good quality products
- After sales services and follow ups
- regular update on deals and promotional offers
- door step delivery nationwide
- fast tracking delivery process
- 24/7 response on your order enquiry via the numbers below and twitter handle
For more enquiry please call/chat tge numbers below
*Mr.Buyefritin4rme*
07068848633, 07050999399
Twitter handle: @phatiephilic

May God enrich your means of sustenance as i look forward to your patronage
Be your own boss, with Bestbet360 Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, you are entitle to commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 20k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 08182219268.

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Affiliate Marketing.. Easy Way To Make Money, Cheapest Products On Jumia / Buy Ties Online India | William Penn / Dredgers For Sale And For Lease.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.