Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Special Thanks From Hon Mohammed Umaru Bago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Thanks From Hon Mohammed Umaru Bago (432 Views)

Umaru Bago Of Niger State To Spend 50% Of 2025 Budget On Education Health / Reps speakership: 195 members-elect adopt Bago - Vanguard / Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Thanks From Hon Mohammed Umaru Bago by Mikkyly36: 9:08am On Jun 12, 2019
My Dear Colleague.
Let me use this medium to again thank you for your kind reception during all my interactions in the pursuit of my speakership aspiration. I have since congratulated and conveyed my best wishes to Our Speaker, Rt.Hon. Gbajabiamila. I believe that providence brought us together, for a purpose and my quest for speakership is a milestone in that journey. I look forward to working with you as brothers and sisters to make the 9th Assembly House of Representatives a very successful one. I thank you very sincerely.
Yours - Honourable Umaru Mohammed Bago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Special Thanks From Hon Mohammed Umaru Bago by modupe2: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2019
You got my love anytime, anyday..... welcome to National Political Space

(1) (Reply)

June 12: Day Buhari Visited My Father's Grave To Pray - MKO Abiola's Son / Devaluation Looms As Nigeria Customs Service Changes Exchange Rate To N326 / How Varsity Teachers Undermined 2019 Polls, By Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.