Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Wakanda . Ng Is A Scam. Don't be deceived by the adverts you see here. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wakanda . Ng Is A Scam. Don't be deceived by the adverts you see here. (1149 Views)

See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent / Double Alert Is A Scam Don't Fall A Victim / PAXFUL CLONE SCAM : Don't Fall For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wakanda . Ng Is A Scam. Don't be deceived by the adverts you see here. by Fr33born(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2019
He is back again to continue scamming people. DON'T fall for this unrepentant scammer.

DO not be deceived by the few people he is going to pay in the beginning or the adverts you see.

He did it before and he is back to do it again and again. Don't fall for this especially in this hard times. Hold your money.
If you must give it to somebody, let it not be this scammer.

Don't say you did not here

Wakanda is a scam.
They dont pay. I DONT THINK THEY HAVE EVER PAID ANYBODY. Even if they have, it would be just few people.
The owner of wakanda . ng has got the traffic he needed to his wakanda forum and his scholarshiparena blog.
All the wakanda affiliates paid 1300 naira to join.
The thief took all their hard-earned money and disappeared.

1 Like

Re: Wakanda . Ng Is A Scam. Don't be deceived by the adverts you see here. by Fr33born(m): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2019
@Ubijus1 you are happy that your forum is now in the top 10 in Nigeria abi, let me see how wakanda . ng will survive with all the affiliate members money you disappeared with.

1 Like

Re: Wakanda . Ng Is A Scam. Don't be deceived by the adverts you see here. by damtan(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2019
ooooopppppsss
Re: Wakanda . Ng Is A Scam. Don't be deceived by the adverts you see here. by Larriekay: 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
Fr33born:
Yes,
I am so sorry guys. I never got paid by wakanda. I thought they are real so i lied to get more referrals.
Wakanda is a scam.
They dont pay. I DONT THINK THEY HAVE EVER PAID ANYBODY. Even if they have, it would be just few people.
The owner of wakanda . ng has got the traffic he needed to his wakanda forum and his scholarshiparena blog.
All the wakanda affiliates paid 1300 naira to join.
The thief took all their hard-Be your own boss, with Bestbet360 Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, you are entitle to commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 20k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 08182219268.
(Modify money and disappeared.
Re: Wakanda . Ng Is A Scam. Don't be deceived by the adverts you see here. by Fr33born(m): 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
Larriekay:
Yes, he may have many Nairaland usernames but the above is his main username. He comes here daily to copy posts to his forum
Re: Wakanda . Ng Is A Scam. Don't be deceived by the adverts you see here. by Fr33born(m): 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ubijus1 For scamming people, you will never go unpunished
Re: Wakanda . Ng Is A Scam. Don't be deceived by the adverts you see here. by Fr33born(m): 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
Mr. Chidi, go and Refund all the affiliate members their hard- earned money, apologize to them for wasting their time,data and making them litter their social media walls with your adverts and after everything, failed to pay them. If not, you are a very big thief and a scammer and will never go free. Mr. chidi or whatever you call yourself, i know you are reading this posts and you come to Nairaland everyday to copy posts to your forum. If you are not a thief, come and defend yourself and i will apologize.
Re: Wakanda . Ng Is A Scam. Don't be deceived by the adverts you see here. by Fr33born(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
Mr. Remedy
Nwankwo of wakanda . ng is a scammer.
I will continue to call you out until you pay or refund all affiliate members their hard-earned money
Re: Wakanda . Ng Is A Scam. Don't be deceived by the adverts you see here. by Fr33born(m): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: Wakanda . Ng Is A Scam. Don't be deceived by the adverts you see here. by Fr33born(m): 6:54pm On May 22, 2020
The scammer is back again. don't fall for him please
Re: Wakanda . Ng Is A Scam. Don't be deceived by the adverts you see here. by Fr33born(m): 7:12pm On May 22, 2020
The scammer is back again. Dont allow him scam you again

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Press/Print Ads/Advertising From All Over The World! / Which Is Better - savings account, fixed deposit or current account? / Please Help A POS Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.