Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent (51571 Views)

Data Breach By Loan Apps: FG To Protect Nigerians / Modified - Daylight Robbery by LOAN APPS / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by obembet(f): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
My dear Nairalanders, kindly save me from this loan Marchant. I was deceived by Thier agent.

Please ignore my typing errors.

According to Otijah

I have been borrowing from this app for sometime now until I decided to stop due to the one week duration they do give and the high interest rate during this interval

After 2days an agent of them chatted me up and told me about the increment in my loan to 50k and and extended duration of 1 month, I told him if its not what he said then I will wait he said no problem. He even said I should carry him along while doing it.

I went to the app clicked on it and saw 55k to pay 66k and after I did it I received an alert of 38k in my account instead of the 55k and a one week duration at that to pay 66k.

I chatted that agent to tell him about the outcome but he ignored me, I called him up he refused to answer, I told him I want to refund the money because I don't need it, as I did tell him initially yet he was ignoring me.

After three days I contacted another agent of theirs and told him about the incident he later gave me an account number to refund the principal, which I did immediately

Fast forward to one week later these people started threatening the hell of my life that I must pay those interest, that is non of their business. One even openly told me that they are trained to Deceive their customers and tell them lies do at to attract them.

Even till today am still receiving threatening messages from them

please I need an appropriate place to channel this. thanks

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Promotions: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
Stupid loan sharks

162 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by obembet(f): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
jimmyolasun

Heya Pele... True true life no balance.. loan app dey threaten you when one person I know naa beg Dem dey beg am make e pay back and baba dey follow them negotiate how much interest he wan make Dem add or e no dey pay again. Dude collect 15k and he no pay since 2020 and interest add and 15k grow enter 60k.. loan app threaten am, baba para threaten them back even quote law and all.. naa them dey beg am now as baba say Dem be thief. Long story, they reduce 60k to 25k and baba still dey say naa 20k e want.. now Dem dey try agree on 22k..

Your matter en 😂😂😂😂😂

237 Likes 21 Shares

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by jimmyolasun: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
Heya Pele... True true life no balance.. loan app dey threaten you when one person I know naa beg Dem dey beg am make e pay back and baba dey follow them negotiate how much interest he wan make Dem add or e no dey pay again. Dude collect 15k and he no pay since 2020 and interest add and 15k grow enter 60k.. loan app threaten am, baba para threaten them back even quote law and all.. naa them dey beg am now as baba say Dem be thief. Long story, they reduce 60k to 25k and baba still dey say naa 20k e want.. now Dem dey try agree on 22k..

What a funny scenario.

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Anijay1212(m): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
angry

Man's inhumanity to his fellow man.
I pray you get justice.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by fourboys: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
God abeg no put me for situation wey I need to borrow from any app🙏🙏🙏

338 Likes 17 Shares

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by princeade86(m): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
Very useless set of people

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Expanse2020(m): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
Otilor
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by ecolime(m): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
princeade86:
Very useless set of people
Expanse2020:
Otilor
Blackestjunior:
Gotocourt:
tongue
Sonnobax15:
grin
MS247:
Na their way
Space bookers cheesy

9 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Blackestjunior(m): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
Chaii..
This naija seff ehn...make God bless our hustle make we leave loans oo
If na me I go just block all thier numbers, or I go just chop the SIM

Hustle oo

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Gotocourt: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
Gotocourt angry

6 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Sonnobax15(m): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
grin
Wetin carry your leg go their app in the first place? Omoh,the way I take value my peace of mind these days is second to none.....Even if na one kobo I get, I'll be happy to spend it without having the thought that somebody will come and drag me later for repayment undecided

Las las cha,op,you better get mind and know say na just mere threats those people dey get.. nothing go happen..

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by MS247: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
cool

Na their way

Loan sharks ....

They will lure you to take high intrest loan begging you and sweet talking

They can call you 10 times a day

Once you take it na war

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by LaIabobo: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
Name them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Nasri100(m): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
See even if you are hungry and about to die pls never borrow money from any loan shark in Nigeria.

If you need a loan approach a cbn verified commercial bank. If they cant grant you a loan then ask someone.

Never borrow from Loan sharks. It can cost your life in the long run.

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by VOTSexchange: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
Loan shark are operating illegally in Nigeria to lure, trap and deceived their customers with a major increase in their interest only to be blackmailing their customers afterward. Report them to authority

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by bobochem: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
Sue them to court

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by AgentGoat: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
Fuvking ignore their hogwash.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by AntiWailer: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
stay away from them.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Bubu4Sea: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
When your president is a druglord, everyone becomes a criminal

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by marvellous2222: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
Copy and paste
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by nairalanda1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
After 2days an agent of them chatted me up and told me about the increment in my loan to 50k and and extended duration of 1 month, I told him if its not what he said then I will wait he said no problem. He even said I should carry him along while doing it.

I went to the app clicked on it and saw 55k to pay 66k and after I did it I received an alert of 38k in my account instead of the 55k and a one week duration at that to pay 66k.

Why did you take that loan then?

You obviously did not need it, so you took it, and you entered their trap.

Oga, pay them their money and stop disturbing us here. cheesy

(Before you start, I use a loan app. And before I take loan, I read the terms and condtions, and scrutinize everything up and dawn...)

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by karzyharsky(m): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
Favour me and my family

3 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Aremwayne: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
These loan people are criminals honestly, Bunch of thieves sad sad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by OJODEL10(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
Useless money from useless people
and for people who like to borrow money quick cash online this is a lesson

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Abisolababe(f): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
Tinubu's disbursement of 500 million to all Nigerians will favour me and my family

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Jb95(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
Aunty chop an clean mouth, most of this loan sharks are full of empty threat.
They may disturb you with calls at first just ignore while enduring their disturbance. After a while when they see you are not ready to pay back, they will call and start begging you. At that point it's up to you to decide if you want to pay back or chop and clean mouth grin

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by dubaino(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
Na wa
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
Pls kindly tell us d name of d app then we will take it up from there!

Modified!

Ok it's Super loan, my smallie them
I show dem renewed shégé, jagaban style last year!

Call dem back now now and threaten them!

Then block their numbers and delete their app.

Or, just be the one to be threatening dem everyday morning & nite!
Their fada nyach!

If ur contacts call u concerning dem, feign ignorance & tell ur contacts dat u lost ur fone and scammers used it to do rubbish.
Shikena!
Case closed!
Ya contacts will help u 2 execute d vawulence on their a$ses!

Pls paste their agents fone numbers here lemme giv dem small vawulence to take hold bodi!
u are in dis con3 & don't have titanium steel ballz, my guy I pity u!

cool

* Modified again *
I don show d werey agent small shégé dis nite!
grin

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by abobote: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
All these loan Apps, they don't have office?

You too, you don't need the money coz you are use to borrowing, you still went ahead to borrow.
Except you are borrowing for business, learn to manage yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by holybabayo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
Report them to police
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by SailorUgo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
Why did you delete those texts?
It makes it look like you’re hiding some details and it looks untidy.
Y’all should flee from loan sharks. They’re not worth the stress.

I never knew I could be suicidal until I bought a phone from Easybuy. Those guys nearly ended my life 3 days to the stipulated time o.

I hate to owe.
I went to their office and paid off everything. Thanks to God that provided.

This is 2 years now and those people still call me once in a while to advertise one rubbish loan after the other.

Ive told them countless times to delete my information from their system still they won’t listen.

Please avoid loan apps in whatever guise.

For your sanity, for your peace.

Enjoy

41 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady / Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less / Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.