Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Any Idea How To Apply For A Job In Domino's Pizza - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Idea How To Apply For A Job In Domino's Pizza (1593 Views)

Domino’s Pizza (eat ‘N’ Go) Recruitment (SSCE, Diploma, Degree, NYSC Member / Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea How To Apply For A Job In Domino's Pizza by tunnex190: 10:10am On Jun 12, 2019
As titled, can someone please tell me if there's career page where I can apply online for a position in Domino's pizza? Or I can possibly submit a CV to any of their franchise around my city?

Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Any Idea How To Apply For A Job In Domino's Pizza by vic224real(f): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2019
It depends on your location.
If you reside in Lagos you go to their head office and request to meet with their HR, and if you reside in Abuja the same applies to Lagos process.

Abuja office: Wuse 2, Off Aminu Kano way, opposite FERMA, then meet with their HR and submit your CV to her directly.

Good luck to you��
Re: Any Idea How To Apply For A Job In Domino's Pizza by tunnex190: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
vic224real:
It depends on your location.
If you reside in Lagos you go to their head office and request to meet with their HR, and if you reside in Abuja the same applies to Lagos process.

Abuja office: Wuse 2, Off Aminu Kano way, opposite FERMA, then meet with their HR and submit your CV to her directly.

Good luck to you��

I reside in PH.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Interested In Marking NECO Exams At Ikeja Cantonment Maryland / Job At Craneburg Construction Lagos / Job Vacancy For Customer Service Representative In Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.