Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,337 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? (9489 Views)

All The Games Confirmed For E3 2019! Which Are You Look In Forward To? / What 2019 Game(s) Are You Looking Forward To? (at Least Before We See 2019's E3) / Watctrailers: Ea’s E3 2018 Keynote,anthem,battlefield V And More (2) (3) (4)

Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2019
LucemFerre:

Heh! It's upto Sony not naughty dog
No I read on their Wikipedia page that they themselves chose not to release it after all they aren't under Sony but their uncharted series remains the best on this earth
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by LucemFerre: 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ausrichie:

No I read on their Wikipedia page that they themselves chose not to release it after all they aren't under Sony but their uncharted series remains the best on this earth

Read again. Sony bought the studio
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
LucemFerre:

Read again. Sony bought the studio
Swear to God yay oh
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by Phayie(m): 6:09am On Jul 06, 2019
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
Well mine was
Watchdogs legion
Cyberpunk 2077
And well I grew up with Pokemon(sword and sheild) so I'll say it was my favorite
Astral plane was dope
But other than pokemon persona 5 was the sh*t
Also Zelda
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by DOBOEFEMENA: 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
The point where Keanu Reeves told the " audience you are awesome". Wow " That was Awesome".

Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by DOBOEFEMENA: 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
HyDef:

Yep. I'm a shameless Nintendo fanboy. The N64 was my first console, and I got into a lot of their IPs from there.

Her energy was infectious. You can't not like her. Even though I didn't really care about the game as well. grin

I love Nintendo too. You will like to play with me anytime?
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
DOBOEFEMENA:

I love Nintendo too. You will like to play with me anytime?
You getting the switch we can play games together
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
Dear dragnet puskin honsule

Please i have been ban for a month plus on phone/technology thread and since then i have been on good behaviour,Please help unban me,I promise to be of good behaviour and stop been a nuisance
.Please sad
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by Thegamingorca(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
IAmBloody:

Please i have been ban for a month plus on phone/technology thread and since then i have been on good behaviour,Please help unban me,I promise never to be of good behaviour and stop been a nuisance
.Please sad

Never to be of good behaviour indeed

You are spamming a thread by derailing. This is also a crime.

Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
IAmBloody:

Please i have been ban for a month plus on phone/technology thread and since then i have been on good behaviour,Please help unban me,I promise to be of good behaviour and stop been a nuisance
.Please sad
please
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by LucemFerre: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2019
OcTaneGamingX:
You're a Nigerian or a Gamer in General and You Want to get a Good Gaming experience I think You should check this out

www.youtube.com/channel/UC1J90Zfs_Mj98XyEprsTYcA
Hey Nigerian Gamers, Bringing u the best of Gaming from Nigeria on YouTube, if u think Nigerians Don't Game? Think Again! Pls Check out My Channel and Support by Subscribing and checking out my Contents with Feedbacks ✌� ��

Nice... it is kinda boring though
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by ESE234(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
LucemFerre:

Nice... it is kinda boring though

Bro, I've been following you for a while.

Damn! You're good Man.
I'm quite sure you'd have been told by a lot of people, but, damn! You're good.

I'm a fan already.

Have you thought of starting some series of video or something?

I'd like to get in touch with you.
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by LucemFerre: 2:45am On Aug 13, 2019
ESE234:

Bro, I've been following you for a while.

Damn! You're good Man.
I'm quite sure you'd have been told by a lot of people, but, damn! You're good.

I'm a fan already.

Have you thought of starting some series of video or something?

I'd like to get in touch with you.

Thanks bruh... I really appreciate
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by Efeni95: 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
I need pes 20 patches for 17 ooooo.. Somebody help a brother.. I dey Kubwa, Abuja
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by crafteck(m): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
Another one

Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by DOBOEFEMENA: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2019
hakinze00:
I have been impressed with Watch Dogs Legion, Wolfenstein Youngblood and FF7 Remake but I am still in between about Marvel Avengers.

I have been seriously disappointed with Ghost Recon Breakpoint so far, it is just like dey are asking us to buy GR wildlands twice. It seems dey want to do the same thing dey did in the Far Cry franchise where New Dawn and Far cry 5 looked the same.

About Cyberpunk2077 actually a gameplay was released last year for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjF9GgrY9c0&itct=CBIQpDAYByITCK7kltDW4-ICFdNt4AodP5MF2VIOY3liZXJwdW5rIDIwNzc%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

this is great, well done hakinze
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by DOBOEFEMENA: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2019
HyDef:
My most exciting moment?

The whole Nintendo Direct. It was excellent. Game after game after game. No dillydallying.
Particular standouts are the Banjo-Kazooie Smash reveal, and the BOTW2 reveal. Good stuff.

Then Keanu Reeves was cool, and the cute Japanese chick for Bethesda. grin

The 'Keanu Reeves on stage' was the highlight for me and then the game displays
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
Tokyo game show is on and nioh2 has been announced omoh.

Nah to chaply go plat nioh 1 first first
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by ojraph(m): 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
generally am hyped for cyber punk 2077,watch dogs legion,nfs heat&dragon ball kakarot .cyberpunk looks really good high end graphics and interesting ipcs characters with cool storyline am looking forward for that.nfs heat has to be my favourite racing game yet tho i hav not played it yet lol but with new release of different cars from auto makers am expecting a really good time with it tho all i hav seen are the cinematic vids,i just hope EA Dosent wreck this one.so dragon ball kakarot looks good i love the graphics and the storyline is based on the anime franchise dragon ball am big fan of. dragon ball and am gonna enjoy this .most might not be with e3 but sharing my views of games coming up next year

Gaming Section Complaints Thread / Wife Auctions Off 'Gamer' Husband On Craigslist / Best Car Racing Game On Ps3 ;midnighclub Losangeles