Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere (59672 Views)

Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading / Desmond Elliot Celebrates His 48th Birthday (Photo) / Speaker Gbajabiamila Wearing Bulletproof Vest On Independence Day? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
Well done
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by jeff1607(m): 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
HospitalityDiva:
Desmond, Desmond, Desmond...how many times did I Call you?

6 times

everything Na double double

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by oyeb15: 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
see this flat head claiming Olushola

Infact , the whole of igboland should become a no-man-land.
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by Effiongdbest: 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

We are not in your region. We are in Lagos.

True

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by Princedapace(m): 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
mrchineke:
IGBO please leave our region and return to your land........Biko!

sincerely, Im igbo and i strongly accept this. But to achieve this, u guys need to team up with us and demand for a breakup Nigeria. If the country splits, surely, u will have a new constitution and the igbos will need visa to get into Yoruba nation..

But if u guys keep insulting igbos for demanding a biafra, and u guys are not even demanding for a split, then, the constitution allows Nigerians to live and work anywhere within the country.

I sincerely wish u guys can join the demand for a separate nation, this will make it very possible to establish many laws against the igbos and im sure, that would make many of u happier. Dont u think this is making sense now?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
Effiongdbest:

The same low budget Nollywood that made him and the rest of afonja actors like Omotola and Funke , have you wondered why the Yoruba actors feed from the table of their Nollywood colleagues lol... Don't be mad because Igbos own Nollywood.

See your life
How many Yoruba watch all those English Igbo movie

Abi if they are successful with the low budget movie then a big shame to all IGBOS

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by Yusuf4: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
He can’t even spell Excellence
Shame
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
oyeb15:
see this flat head claiming Olushola

Infact , the whole of igboland should become a no-man-land.

He is a Yoruba Man

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by mrchineke: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
Princedapace:

sincerely, Im igbo and i strongly accept this. But to achieve this, u guys need to team up with us and demand for a breakup Nigeria. If the country splits, surely, u will have a new constitution and the igbos will need visa to get into Yoruba nation..

But if u guys keep insulting igbos for demanding a biafra, and u guys are not even demanding for a split, then, the constitution allows Nigerians to live and work anywhere within the country.

I sincerely wish u guys can join the demand for a separate nation, this will make it very possible to establish many laws against the igbos and im sure, that would make many of u happier. Dont u think this is making sense now?

How can we support what you have not started? You want our senators and house of Rep members to go on the floor of the house to declare Biafra for you? Your peoples desire is to live as far away as possible from their homeland and do not in all seriousness want to see Biafra, what are we supposed to do?

What are your governors and traditional ruler doing to actualise Biafraaaa?

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by duduade: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
HospitalityDiva:
Desmond, Desmond, Desmond...how many times did I Call you?

Loool

He has learnt the ropes na.. Famzing and all...

Unlike Yul Edochie who keeps romancing political parties like a prostitute

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by oyeb15: 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
sankout:

He is a Yoruba Man

how?
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by AntiWailer: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
Desmond Eediot
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by Chukalemon(m): 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
Looks like is only Yoruba and hausa are dividing the national cake in every aspect of the government

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by StoneLucifer: 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
mrchineke:

Delusional Igbo, I pity una!

Pity urself first Afonja goat..Who even knows u exist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by Effiongdbest: 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
sankout:

See your life
How many Yoruba watch all those English Igbo movie

Abi if they are successful with the low budget movie then a big shame to all IGBOS

Shut up your mouth who are Yorubas to determine what should be watched and what should not, if Yorubas dont watch it how is it anyone's business, the same English Igbo movies made Desmond Eliot, Omotola, Funke Akindele and almost all the top actors of Yoruba descent that is my point and you are here talking rubbish, outside Nigeria the only Yoruba actors that ring a bell in the people's ears are those aforementioned names and ofcourse Olu Jacobs who would have been a beggar if not for the "Igwe"roles Nollywood gave him grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by olagbola45(m): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

We are not in your region. We are in Lagos.

Lagos nah your father's land Ni?

5 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by wirinet(m): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
Just like Buhari, Desmond is just one confused and clueless boy in politics!
He has no business being there, Not even one positive work,just snapping picture like a slay queen undecided

Nigerians ain't ready for the young to rule yet coz they are worst and clueless!
Someone should please tell him to stick to his acting and try to be proud of his wife even if he doesn't love her again, we know about the young lady that he is always carrying in his car.....none of my business as long as i dey get my share cool

That's why I say "the wise men from the east" don't understand politics. Desmond Elliott born in Lagos to a Yoruba father and an anioma mother, that has won legislative elections twice in lagos is confused and clueless boy in politics. So you that is wise in politics, how many elections have you won?

Desmond and the new speakers are Surulers boys, their relationship obviously goes beyond politics. Desmond is just positioning himself for bigger influence in the future. Desmond is just aligning himself to the powers that be in Lagos politics for bigger roles tomorrow. That's how politics is played.

6 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by Liliyann(f): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
wirinet:

That's why I say "the wise men from the east" don't understand politics. Desmond Elliott born in Lagos to a Yoruba father and an anioma mother, that has won legislative elections twice in lagos is confused and clueless boy in politics. So you that is wise in politics, how many elections have you won?

Desmond and the new speakers are Surulers boys, their relationship obviously goes beyond politics. Desmond is just positioning himself for bigger influence in the future. Desmond is just aligning himself to the powers that be in Lagos politics for bigger roles tomorrow. That's how politics is played.

In other words, he is asslicking them? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by walesalak(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ayam not an English man. But who noticed d typo errors on the banner
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by wirinet(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:

That's the nature of politics you guys need to learn. You lick others ass first in order to get your own ass linked in the future.

Everybody can't be oga at the same time.

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by SaintLucia: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
He has no business being there, Not even one positive work,just snapping picture like a slay queen undecided

Nigerians ain't ready for the young to rule yet coz they are worst and clueless!
Someone should please tell him to stick to his acting and try to be proud of his wife even if he doesn't love her again
U be Igbo so I'm not surprise but wetin even concern you for Lagos politics?

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Shut up your mouth who are Yorubas to determine what should be watched and what should not, if Yorubas dont watch it how is it anyone's business, the same English Igbo movies made Desmond Eliot, Omotola, Funke Akindele and almost all the top actors of Yoruba descent that is my point and you are here talking rubbish, outside Nigeria the only Yoruba actors that ring a bell in the people's ears are those aforementioned names and ofcourse Olu Jacobs who would have been a beggar if not for the "Igwe"roles Nollywood gave him grin

Loser
Bla bla bla
I don't want to start

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by Alexis11: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:

Yes, asslicking to weak minds.
But politics to real minds. cool
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by Liliyann(f): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
wirinet:

That's the nature of politics you guys need to learn. You lick others ass first in order to get your own ass linked in the future.

We can conclude from your write-up that people who venture into politics are in it coz of their individual gain and not for the masses?
Odimma....we will get there one day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by Angelfrost(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
A whole new level of Ass-licking... And this one is supposed to be role model for youths in politics. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by jaxxy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:

Someone should please tell him to stick to his acting and try to be proud of his wife even if he doesn't love her again

I think Desmond was wiser before he joined politics now it seems likes hes out to please his paymasters or smtn like that with no real value been added. I may be wrong tho.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by Effiongdbest: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
wirinet:

Point of correction that is not the nature of politics, that is the nature of Nigerian politics which still keeps the country looking pathetic as ever. I just wish Nigeria is split so that everyone will use his belief to grow his nation, if asslicking works for your country then so be it and if seriousness and accountability works for another then let them be, instead of cajoling them to asslick like you..

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by Effiongdbest: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
sankout:

Loser
Bla bla bla
I don't want to start
Who's losing, me or you idiot ? grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by Angelfrost(m): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
Alexis11:

Yes, asslicking to weak minds.

But politics to real minds. cool

Just call a spade a spade... There are still politicians who haven't lost their dignity nor sold their manhood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) / "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says / COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.