Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

"The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says (59679 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by newsynews: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
Former President Goodluck Jonathan’s ex Aide, Reno Omokri wrote this on Twitter
Apparently, the second wife story is true. What cant be confirmed is the date of the wedding fatiha. This man shouldn’t tempt his Creator. He just recovered from serious ill health and now he wants to add another yarinya! Second Term, Second Wife! Baba o!

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1182357646738907137

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1182367316526403585

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Bewiseedet(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
It is finished. Infact jesus wept

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
Wonderful! So Aisha has being relieved of her duties in za oza room.

189 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Smithkafors(m): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nawao,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by gaetano: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
His presidency (shebi na una vote am)
His life
His Penis.
He can do whatever pleases him.

227 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Afamed: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
Another alarmist far away in UK. Fulanis hersmen news is no longer selling again

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Born2Breed(f): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
The leech called Buhari. The state has sponsored everything about him,he just had to wait until there is access to free cash to take a second wife.

Woe betide everyone who voted and campaigned for buhari.

221 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Jmk9292(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
It's in his discretion to........ Whatever....
We are concerned with national issues and not bedroom matters...

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Afamed: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
Born2Breed:
The leech called Buhari. The state has sponsored everything about him,he just had to wait until there is access to free cash to take a second wife.

Woe betide everyone who voted and campaigned for buhari.
You practically need a long way to go if you believe in every midday news you see on social Media

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by bluebay(m): 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
Afamed:

Do you always believe the news on social Media?
There’s always an atom of truth in every rumor and thanks to Nairaland .

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by carzola(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
One wife for every tenure.....

It's shocking tho to know a vegetable diccck still stands

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Okoroawusa: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
He is a Muslim right?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Afamed: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
bluebay:

There’s always an atom of truth in every rumor and thanks to Nairaland .
The same atom of truth in Jubril from Sudan or the Atom of truth in Osinbajo will handover to Tinubu after the 2015 presidential election? You people still need a long way to go.
How these FFK, Nnamdi and Omokri go about manovuoring una sense of reasoning is beyond my understanding.
I begin to wonder if people like you ever learn from history

122 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
He can rape her not my business

5 Likes

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by jahsharon: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
carzola:
One wife for every tenure.....

It's shocking tho to know a vegetable diccck still stands

He can impregnate your sisters, just give him a chance

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
Makes me wonder if the real Buhari would have done this!!!

Aisha was playing along, she's about to be swallowed!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by EzekaUdenee: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

The rumour of you being gay has an element of truth in it I guess.
[/s]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Sirjamo: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
I pray that this is true, that suicide bomber from Adamawa with her leaky mouth can go and become Atiku's wife number 300

BTW, is Mr Reno Mockery ( aka Wendell Simlin) aware that his boss, his Royal highness, the Clueless one of Otueke was in aso rock today? Probably to beg on behalf of his anini wife!

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by apeleone(f): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
But I thought Reno and co said Buhari had died long ago? His statement should be rephrased that Jubril is taking another wife.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by solmusdesigns: 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
shocked

Omooh, i still no believe.., no wonder foriegn diplomats headed by US ambassador paid her a courtesy visit

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by EzekaUdenee: 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
shocked

Omooh, i still no believe.., no wonder foriegn diplomats headed by US ambassador paid her a courtesy visit

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by EzekaUdenee: 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Afamed:
Another alarmist far away in UK. Fulanis hersmen news is no longer selling again
[/s]
what will be your next tune when the news will be confirmed?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Afamed: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
what will be your next tune when the news will be confirmed?
No need to confirm any midday news especially when it's source is from Ochanja / upper Iweka news outlets

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by EzekaUdenee: 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Let us confirm Jubril from Sudan first . Schmuck
[/s]
shatap
stop shifting goal post
Buhari is a randy impotent criminal

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Afamed: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
shatap
stop shifting goal post
Buhari is a randy impotent criminal
This habitual wailer has come again

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by EzekaUdenee: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

This habitual wailer has come again
[/s]
do you want me to recruit you cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings / President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ / Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.