Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Dog And Thieves - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog And Thieves (1069 Views)

My Dog And Rodent (okete) / Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead / What Happened To My Friend's Dog And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog And Thieves by seunmohmoh(f): 11:04am On Jun 12, 2019
Hello all,
A quick question to all dog owners out there. Is it possible for a bad person especially thieves to own a dog?? Without the dog turning back on the owner?

I heard the discussion somewhere and It has been on my mind for a while so I decided to bring here.

Re: Dog And Thieves by IamAnderson(m): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Hello all,
A quick question to all dog owners out there. Is it possible for a bad person especially thieves to own a dog?? Without the dog turning back on the owner?

I heard the discussion somewhere and It has been on my mind for a while so I decided to bring here.
of course, if Mafioso's, drug dealers, murderers and politicians have dogs that are loyal to them why not thieves?.
dogs are loyal to their masters, they don't know the difference between right or wrong, they only act the way you train them to be, you can train a dog to steal and it will do it, you can also train a dog to catch thieves and it will also do it well.

4 Likes

Re: Dog And Thieves by seunmohmoh(f): 11:38am On Jun 12, 2019
IamAnderson:

of course, if Mafioso's, drug dealers, murderers and politicians have dogs that are loyal to them why not thieves?.
dogs are loyal to their masters, they don't know the difference between right or wrong, they only act the way you train them to be, you can train a dog to steal and it will do it, you can also train a dog to catch thieves and it will also do it well.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Dog And Thieves by godofuck231: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
You can train a dog to destroy an armoured tank , yes , they are suicide dogs strapped with explosive charges to take our enemy tanks , the Germans did it with little success in wwii
Re: Dog And Thieves by rumenase(m): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
dogs don't turn on their owners
Re: Dog And Thieves by Auxigen(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Hello all,

Seun bawo ni? Se o wapa. . Jó funmi number e je ka soro.

(1) (Reply)

Important!!! / Super Male Slant Back German Sherperd Puppy For Sale...very Hairy... Call 081555 / How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.