Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Lay Barge To Lay 4inches Pipes Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lay Barge To Lay 4inches Pipes Needed (297 Views)

Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop / I Urgently Need 1000mt-2000mt Self-propelled Barge To Buy / [b][/b]urgent Request For A 50kmt Crude Storage Vessel Or Barge To Charter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lay Barge To Lay 4inches Pipes Needed by miltonchux(m): 11:57am On Jun 12, 2019
We are in need of a Lay barge to lay 4inches pipes between bayelsa to Delta state is urgently needed for urgent hire. Owners and agents should contact me on my signature.
Re: Lay Barge To Lay 4inches Pipes Needed by miltonchux(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
Still needed
Re: Lay Barge To Lay 4inches Pipes Needed by Larriekay: 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
miltonchux:
We are in need of a Lay barge to lay 4inches pipes between bayelsa to Delta state is urgently needed for urgent hire. Owners and agents should contact me on my signature.
Be your own boss, with Bestbet360 Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, you are entitle for commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 20k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 08182219268.
Re: Lay Barge To Lay 4inches Pipes Needed by miltonchux(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
Larriekay:
Be your own boss, with Bestbet360 Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, you are entitle for commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 20k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 08182219268.
Will you get this rubbish out here. Who told you i'm interested in Gambling.

(1) (Reply)

Automated Cooking Gas Station Business Plan / Tax Knowledge For A New Business Owner / Opportunity For Businesses: Sell On Isabibuy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.